Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ (4972 Views)

$2.1bn Arms Deals: N1.5bn Traced To Ex-minister’s Son-the Nation / FG Commences Direct Payment Of N65,000 To Ex-militants / Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

They are just playing mind games. . .IBB & OBJ can never fight. How can a devil fights devil?

My View

Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by Gennarino(m): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2011
Fanny-Kayode grin
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by superior1: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2011
Baawa, U talk true.
Apart from fluent Queen's English there is nothing that interest me in this Fani Fool. There is no tiny honor in the man. Eridin, Ode, Oponu
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by kizito96(m): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2011
My earlier comment on Fani Kayode said it all. If you look at the size of his mouth, you will know that nothing good can come out of it. Very insultive and arrogant
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 25, 2011
He's apologising cos his hands are not clean. Next time uncle kay, think b4 u talk, ask bode george. U and ur family have reasons to be afraid from now on, cos ebora of ota never forgives!
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by mbulela: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2011
Please remove this thing from the home page.
Fani Kayode has an attention seeking disorder and by putting this up there,you  are only giving him a fix and he gets high on it.
The man is not worthy of attention.
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by 1luvkipsus: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2011
I have always known that this guy has mental problem;serious.what does he think he is in d first place to address d press concerning ibb and obj feud?and vry sadly enough,this stupid thing used to be a federal minister, too bad.
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by elculebro: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2011
ikooko:

This is the type of people that thinks they have all it takes to rule this country; what a disgrace.
Knowing BABA's antecedent, no amount of apology can eraze his purnishment. FOOL FANI KAYODE.
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by Guyman02: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2011
Baba is still waiting for fanny to present the sand from the footprint of a tigress, 2 livers of an ant as someone pointed out earlier, i was even told that due to the delay in securing the appeasement, baba has added 5 mosquito teeth and jar of Sapele water to the items before he can forgive fannyboy for his intransigence.
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by nairapark: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2011
This man is really amazing! Even the president did not make any public comment on the duo. Let's hope OBJ will forgive him.  sad
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by Josh316(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2011
Mr Fani-Kayode really needs some temporal lobectomy. the dude thinks with his anus and after releasing his foul-mouthed rants his brain now restarts and he begins to act the adult-child he really is. A man with the tongue of an allen-avenue ashaw.o, deserves to be sent to jail where some dude would wife him since he really is good at sounding like a nagging one, USELESS MAN!!! angry angry angry
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by Myself2(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2011
Guyman02:

Baba is still waiting for fanny to present the sand from the footprint of a tigress, 2 livers of an ant as someone pointed out earlier, i was even told that due to the delay in securing the appeasement, baba has added 5 mosquito teeth and jar of Sapele water to the items before he can forgive fannyboy for his intransigence.

Thanks for the cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by CyrilO1: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2011
We ar nt suprised, it goes 2shw dat u can stnd by ur words.ur points wer valid only dat u crownd ur argumnt wt a cowardice act.
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by Pukkah: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2011
Gosh! These people are so fickle and unstable. And these are the kind of characters that Nigeria was sadly and painfully saddled with as leaders? embarassed
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by oknee: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2011
Biggest fool ever.
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by nairapark: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2011
Who knows? Maybe he was under some form of stress when he granted the interview. Poor kid  sad
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by uuspace(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
sorry to digress a little,but please can someone tel me how i can be able to start new posts,as of now i cannot see the icon,i can only reply to other people posts.thanks
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by olawalebabs(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
Fani and Rufai are two people i take their word with a pint of salt. Clowns pretending to be humanist.
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by mulumele(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2011
Chei! Fani, You quick beg baba.Wetin do you why you go talk dat kain talk?
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by Gbenge77(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2011
Previously,Fani kayode used to criticize obj .But things changed when he was made a SA.Its interesting to note that he has the guts to criticize Obj again.That man is a chameleon.
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
Idiotic ugly gapped tooth fellow. Baba will surely deal mercilessly with him.
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by VUVUZELA10: 1:24am On Aug 26, 2011
This boy acts before thinking.
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by ezer(m): 2:28am On Aug 26, 2011
oh well, just a normal typical yoruba mans attitude grin
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by kukulaja: 2:47am On Aug 26, 2011
[color=#990000]i said it ,femi fanikayode is a spoit child, an opportunist, and a dubious character, what concerned him in the rift btw OBJ and IBB, these are his father's contemporary,, femi should go and face the charges of fraud in court, againt him while in aviation ministry, OBJ sacked him from office when the fraud was discovered,plz note this for record., angry[/color]
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by ogbongzky(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2011
d guy really 4k up. wise men dont interfere in stuffs dt involve men like OBJ and IBB na
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by DrDre1(m): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2011
Lizard wey enter crab hole :p
If IBB himself can systematically make a U-turn on his comments then Fani U are in serious trouble.
OBJ planning to cook IBB, Fani makes himself available as firewood cheesy
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by danlove: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2011
Dont think fany knew wat he was saying, cus dat will av amounted to mercy after death, why is he not looking beyond his nose, na wah for our so call leaders.
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by KnowAll(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2011
Fani Kayode should have made his dough from the Nigeria state as usual, I just hope he has not spend it all on that Igbo girl friend of his, looking at a crystal ball I can conveniently say his career in politics is effectively over. If he has not invested wisely by the time he is IBB's age he would be dead broke I can assure you that.
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by houvest: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
OBJ never forgives. He does not pretend about it but may organise a party for you like for late Okadigbo or uses kidnap like in Ngige's case or sends his assasins like in late Bola Ige's case, etc. Also IBB never forgives. He uses his toothy smile and a letter bomb like in Dele Giwa's case,etc. Fani should have known these and let them sort themselves out.
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by domwas2(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2011
i saw dis apology coming, mere kani taking when 2 giant of 9ja fighting,wanting his voice to be heard.i'm still around. Baba iyabo is watching oneday u will suffer for dis apology or no apology.
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by Merc: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2011
This guy don finish himself o. Baba go hammer am soon.
grin
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ by 1luvkipsus: 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2011
Who knows? Maybe he was under some form of stress when he granted the interview

For God's sake,who asked him to grant an interview in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protesters Burn Sokoto Council Office / Confab Panel Splits As Asemota Submits Minority Report / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.