Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) (70967 Views)

NIMASA Helicopter Sighted Inside Southwest Bush / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests / 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Manofnaija: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Simeonjoe1:
G
People too Mumu for this country Chai.
Helicopter dey carry surveillance jeje dey won turn am to another thing. Or when did fulani start flying choppers.
Fake reporting go bury Nigeria Las Las

Don't wait until it is done on you before you understand what is going on.

People in that area have been complaining of chopper movement within the same location inside the forest for three days, dropping off people and you call it surveillance.

Like some people are happy about the country's present situation.

1 Like

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Manofnaija: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
Emperormartin:
If Peter Obi wins this coming election, his major problem will be the saboteurs in Nigeria army...

You are very very correct.
Mostly the ones from within that have been bought or sponsored.
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Simeonjoe1: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
Iykenuwa:

This is how they were flying in Southern Kaduna forests before the present carnage started.

But useful Id.ts like you will always defend the indefensible

Na Mumu talk for Mumu people....
Does are military helicoptes. Hot zones usually have constant patrols and it can be unsettling to the locals... Who is flying the helicopters fulani or NA? Or are they supplying weapons? To who? Have you and the local traced to find out what really the chopper is doing? Or na just to make noise and blame an imaginary fulani in your brain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Noahsarko: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
Problem dey this country o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by donforeign: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
Emperormartin:
If Peter Obi wins this coming election, his major problem will be the saboteurs in Nigeria army...
if he's smart, I will retire all the old heads

2 Likes

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Amaggedon: 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
Simeonjoe1:
G
Helicopter dey carry surveillance jeje dey won turn am to another thing. Or when did fulani start flying choppers.
We normally see helicopter hovering around before now without fear for anything. But that has changed ever since helicopter started dropping supplies to bandits .people have to ask questions when ever they see helicopter hovering over their forests and if it's the police let them come out and inform the public it's just a routine patrol by their team.
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Brian47(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
It's funny cos I noticed this helicopter today
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by alimiadedayo1: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
Emperormartin:
which obi will win this election? maybe you mean when he win the president of ndigbo

1 Like

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Patriotsleague: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Fake old video.
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by alimiadedayo1: 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
JOemmy:
I don't know why these fulani people love evil so much?
what has fulani done with your father inheritance? when your people are busy killing themselves and using people for ritual and then covering their illicit acts with fulani herdsman
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by charixel: 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
Hmm.

Be at alert and don't believe some comments.
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Napata77: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Almaigaa:
Igbo People too like drama aswear. So make Helicopter no pass through the East again? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's that primitive outlook many of them have that is disturbing them.

Helicopters are an everyday sight everywhere in this day and age.

Will they also raise alarm if they see aeroplane?

Good gracious.

You can take some people out of the village, but you can't take the village out of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Memeni(m): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Quelme:
Terrorist Nnamdi Kanu and his terrorist IPOB helicopter!!!

If they call u baboon now... you'll say they're insulting u. Whereas that's exactly what you're are... because normal human beings don't reason and speak gibberish like u do

Meanwhile...

I wish someone can just alahkboom that helicopter

1 Like

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Bigchristo: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

https://www.facebook.com/100086597586493/videos/655328382773249/?mibextid=3eWq5QMltCA2Au8d
dem wan deploy more bandits, Government is driving their agenda of Islamizing Nigeria it will only take another 8yrs to actualize it
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by SmartyPants(m): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
What's holding the military from storming the location if they are oblivious of what's happening around there? na to dey use mouth count scores to score cheap points them Sabi.

Did the military at any time say they dont know whats happening there?
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Davidave(m): 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
They are counting census
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Amah70: 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
compton11:
AfghaniEASTERN

Typical SW MURIC man with TAQQIYA propaganda to confuse gullible easterners.

1 Like

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Cjmedia: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Making money with your smartphone is never inbuilt, it only depends on your mindset. Think POSITIVITY!

JOIN MY GROUP BEFORE IT FILLED UP �
Drop your WhatsApp Contact to be added

TOPUPVISTA, INFINITE WAYS TO VALUES AND BETTER LIFE. LETS EXPERIENCE THE FUTURE OF TECH❤️Making money with your smartphone is never inbuilt, it only depends on your mindset. Think POSITIVITY!

JOIN MY GROUP BEFORE IT FILLED UP �
https:///JFv2eZXW2TF0Uh5MN0tLY9

TOPUPVISTA, INFINITE WAYS TO VALUES AND BETTER LIFE. LETS EXPERIENCE THE FUTURE OF TECH❤️
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Corto: 12:00am On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Akalia(m): 12:08am On Nov 19, 2022
Goldensword:
I don't understand what's going on, that particular helicopter do hover around agbani road-coal camp areas from morning till evening for the pass 7days now.
Panic not, the white or brown Robinson helicopter flying overhead in some parts of enugu metropolis are owned by the NAF flying school located at the Airforce base in Emene. I live in proximity to the NAF base and flying school and that's how I know, I hope my firsthand information will douse your fear.

2 Likes

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Goldensword: 12:21am On Nov 19, 2022
AyePappy:

The NAF has an helicopter training base located close to the airport.

The helicopter seen is a training helicopter.

You osus and fake new no be here .

You this unfortunate being, must you cast aspersion on Igbo in your every comments, please I'm not the reason for your frustration in life, don't infect me with your hate and bitterness.
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Goldensword: 12:23am On Nov 19, 2022
Akalia:
Panic not, the white or brown Robinson helicopter flying overhead in some parts of enugu metropolis are owned by the NAF flying school located at the Airforce base in Emene. I live in proximity to the NAF base and flying school and that's how I know, I hope my firsthand information will douse your fear.

Thanks for the information dear.
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by compton11(m): 12:32am On Nov 19, 2022
Amah70:

Typical SW MURIC man with TAQQIYA propaganda to confuse gullible easterners.
enjoy your ESN savours grin grin
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Lightorder: 12:33am On Nov 19, 2022
Emu4life:
It seems if we do away with the Eastern part of the Country(North East+South East), this Country will witness some progress. You can't be fighting terrorists everyday and expect to witness development. The Government is wasting our scarce resources on some brainwashed illiterates.
tell me one single progress ever recorded in your village for the past 30 years. Just mention one. Stupid descendant of touts
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 19, 2022
grin grin grin

Still blaming herdsmen in 2022

Comedy!
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Zakiman: 12:54am On Nov 19, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

https://www.facebook.com/100086597586493/videos/655328382773249/?mibextid=3eWq5QMltCA2Au8d
You people should better wake up and begin to mobilize to Zoom in there with whole of your vigilante, because that's what they've been doing in Kaduna by supplying logistics to the Bandits. So many victims had seen the conspiracy and we're saying it, the people were not serious until the Bandits got enough ammunition to begin killing and kidnapping people. Wallahi I'm telling u this out of 100% experience.

1 Like

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by gbishman: 1:40am On Nov 19, 2022
So as Men of the village can't they mobilize and storm the place rather than use their phones to record. Cowards
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by 9japride(m): 1:50am On Nov 19, 2022
Some comments here are just too childish. People are complaining about something they are witnessing and yet some bigoted and senseless trolls think it's a joke? That's why many of them in their communities act like mumu who can't defend their land from barbaric killer herdsmen. I just wonder what's the reason for their hatred towards Igbos? It's unfortunate that the Biafra idea was not achieved earlier. By now the people of the east won't have any engagement with hateful humans who shout one Nigeria the most. Many of those children commenting are even facing worse crises in their communities and their farmers can't farm or many of them even can't travel safely in their zones and yet they have the guts to attack those complaining? It seems to play a good Nigerian politics, one will need to act very wicked, envious and daft.
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Yankee101: 1:57am On Nov 19, 2022
If it came 3 times, did you call the police/army/plotical rep or organize hunters/vigilantes to go check?

What if it’s surveillance by the army against ipob?

1 Like

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by toprealman: 1:59am On Nov 19, 2022
So people cannot call the governor to explain what exactly is going on?
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by nedekid: 3:16am On Nov 19, 2022
Simeonjoe1:
G
Must it be Fulani flying the helicopter? The people supporting them, promoting the grand plan for the fulanization of Nigeria will be the one hiring logistics for them.
How come government agencies have not come out to identify that helicopter, abi don't you know we have total radar coverage of the country? It's just as you have oil super tankers comming to Niger delta and parking for days to load crude and you say government is not aware. You can you row a canoe into Nigeria waters without navy intercepting you?
Shebi some want to vote another fulani after buhari into power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies / Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.