Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,840 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) (70969 Views)

NIMASA Helicopter Sighted Inside Southwest Bush / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests / 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by GorillaApp(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2022
Simeonjoe1:
G
People too Mumu for this country Chai.
Helicopter dey carry surveillance jeje dey won turn am to another thing. Or when did fulani start flying choppers.
Fake reporting go bury Nigeria Las Las
Surveillance of what? Same helicopter carrying out surveillance in abraka/ Eku forest axis abi?

Hear this and tell them. What ever they are cooking is dead on arrival. It will fail woefully.

Take this word to the bank. We are ready
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2022
Maybe if they weren’t more concerned about anything in the west, Fulani wouldn’t be taken over their land now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2022
How on earth would cannibals from this erosion ravaged jungle not call another man's land "a no man's land" in a futile attempt to grab it because they know their own ancestral land is nothing but topographically,an erosion ravaged jungle of cannibals with no prospects for developments !

Chai,see jungle ! No wonder some of them have chosen to live and die in Yoruba land ! Just a flashflood and everything/structure in that jungle is gone !

1 Like

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by GorillaApp(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2022
HilcomTech:

Educate yourself pls.

There is a helicopter training school in Enugu
It could even be a student pilot doing training
Thundrr fia your mouth dia. When the evil you and your slave masters boil over, the fire will consume you. What ever you guys are cooking is dead on arrival. It has failed imp.

The same helicopter was dropping stuffs in abraka/Eku forest axis and you are here trying to confuse people about helicopter driving school. In your warped opinion, the one visiting Eku/abraka is students from the imaginary training school there too?
Thunder fia again.
Tell dem we are ready!
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Edusouls(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2022
Too many educated illiterates in Igbo land,spreading fake news everywhere..
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2022
GorillaApp:

Surveillance of what? Same helicopter carrying out surveillance in abraka/ Eku forest axis abi?

Hear this and tell them. What ever they are cooking is dead on arrival. It will fail woefully.

Take this word to the bank. We are ready

You're ready indeed ! When a Python just dances around your erosion ravaged jungle now, you will be calling on Israel and United Nation ! Empty chest beating mofo like you lots !

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by GorillaApp(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
How on earth would cannibals from this erosion ravaged jungle not call another man's land "a no man's land" in a futile attempt to grab it because they know their own ancestral land is nothing but topographically,an erosion ravaged jungle of cannibals with no prospects for developments !

Chai,see jungle ! No wonder some of them have chosen to live and die in Yoruba land ! Just a flashflood and everything/structure in that jungle is gone !
I really find it shameful and reprehensible that an adult will condescend so low to engage in stewpid hatred like this. It is mind-boggling!
I have moderate Muslim friends and none has ever shown this crass and imbecilic attitude.
I'm not a Muslim but I'm ashamed of you and all the more ashamed of you as a family man with children.
For your information, nobody is claiming Yoruba land. But the existential threat that is staring you in the face, you don't see it. You towns and villages are quietly been stolen from you by jihadist yet you are concerned about the law abiding folks from the south. Even your dream in your thread is a fulfillment of what is to come. I have also seen this several times in a vision.
This helicopter issue is connected to your dream but I'm sure you won't see it.
Now I will post a picture from your region also. There is no settlement in Nigeria that does not have it's slum

I wish you good luck

1 Like

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by CaptainAyub: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2022
BreconHills:

And there are no less obvious means of distributing such things except via a noisy helicopter at noon? What happened to the Nigerian mind?
Oga, fulani kidnappers are camped in a forest around Okigwe in Imo State.
The indigenes of that area know,DSS knows and have been informed 100 times about their activities.
There's an army checkpoint there and they know.
They are the ones that kidnapped the methodist arcbishop,the Bishop said it koro koro and still kidnap ppl there till today.
The husband of a colleague was also kidnapped there,was she that paid ransom.
Spoke hausa with them thruout cos she was born in Northern Nigeria.
YET NOBODY HAS DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
So stop pretending or defending your owners.

1 Like

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by obianoooo: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2022
Lots of folks here are saying it's a helicopter from a pilot school conducting surveillance,
Lol!

Do you know better than them living there or you think someone who can record and upload a video on the internet is that draft not to know if such school exist in his community,

A friend of my told me a nasty encounter he almost had while coming back to Lagos from Benin state last month, that the moment the bus he boarded passed a bad road men welding cutlass rush out from the bush and apprehended the next bus behind that couldn't speed off due to the bad road condition while other bus quickly reversed and change lane with speed, now who knows if they are kidnapper's, bandits, ritualists e.t.c

Well all am trying to say is that Nigeria is facing lots of security challenges,one needs to be vigilant of his surroundings to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Goldensword: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
GorillaApp:

Is there any forest there?

U guys should be vigilant o

Thick forest with many mountains, and the funny thing is that it's always going to a particular direction towards a mountain, even today the same thing is happening, the helicopter is still hovering around since morning.

1 Like

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by GorillaApp(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
Goldensword:

Thick forest with many mountains, and the funny thing is that it's always going to a particular direction towards a mountain, even today the same thing is happening, the helicopter is still hovering around since morning.
You guys should be vigilant.
This people are up to no good.
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by BreconHills(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Oga, fulani kidnappers are camped in a forest around Okigwe in Imo State.
The indigenes of that area know,DSS knows and have been informed 100 times about their activities.
There's an army checkpoint there and they know.
They are the ones that kidnapped the methodist arcbishop,the Bishop said it koro koro and still kidnap ppl there till today.
The husband of a colleague was also kidnapped there,was she that paid ransom.
Spoke hausa with them thruout cos she was born in Northern Nigeria.
YET NOBODY HAS DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
So stop pretending or defending your owners.

I see. So the helicopter is delivering supplies to them. Why has no one taken down the number of the helicopter? If someone sends it to me, in less than 2 hours I will tell you who owns or has chartered that helicopter for the period specified.

In the 21st century, no one is as helpless as they might think.

Let's think and fear less. We are not dealing with ghosts.
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by BanyXchi: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
GorillaApp:

I really find it shameful and reprehensible that an adult will condescend so low to engage in stewpid hatred like this. It is mind-boggling!
I have moderate Muslim friends and none has ever shown this crass and imbecilic attitude.
I'm not a Muslim but I'm ashamed of you and all the more ashamed of you as a family man with children.
For your information, nobody is claiming Yoruba land. But the existential threat that is staring you in the face, you don't see it. You towns and villages are quietly been stolen from you by jihadist yet you are concerned about the law abiding folks from the south. Even your dream in your thread is a fulfillment of what is to come. I have also seen this several times in a vision.
Now I will post a picture from your region also. There is no settlement in Nigeria that does not have it's slum

I wish you good luck
how do you know he's an adult?
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by orisa37: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
It's PUTIN invading Ukraine in Enugu.
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
GorillaApp:

I wish you good luck

Abegi,OSU swerve jor ! If you think I'll stoop so low as to be exchanging needless banters with an OSU like you fool,then you need to present yourself for a mental evaluation at the nearest psychiatric facility ! You and who,you dey maaaadt !

Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Cde1: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
Doing what
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by StanislausWeCan(m): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Goldensword:
I don't understand what's going on, that particular helicopter do hover around agbani road-coal camp areas from morning till evening for the pass 7days now.

Let me hint u a bit. The spite of kidnapping around 4-corner Road is alarming recently. It occurs like averagely within space of 2/3 days. So, it's obvious the alleged fulani herdsmen perpetrating such bastard crime are within the same forest along the road. Two things might be involve here, it's either the helicopter is our Security force doing their job of combing those bad guys out or same bad guys operating with impunity and a higher might/facilities as the helicopter �
I wish its the former reason for the hovering helicopter. The country is not safe anywhere, while some people are still rooting and campaigning for the same set of old criminals who have kept us hungry, volatile and declining. Honestly, the country getting better will take a long while, because we have a big problem in the persons of those supporting all the old politicians. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
LETS CHANGE THE CYCLE
LETS CHANGE THESE CLASS OF SAME CRIMINALS
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by HilcomTech(m): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
GorillaApp:

Thundrr fia your mouth dia. When the evil you and your slave masters boil over, the fire will consume you. What ever you guys are cooking is dead on arrival. It has failed imp.

The same helicopter was dropping stuffs in abraka/Eku forest axis and you are here trying to confuse people about helicopter driving school. In your warped opinion, the one visiting Eku/abraka is students from the imaginary training school there too?
Thunder fia again.
Tell dem we are ready!

The bolded says it all
Re: Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) by Princelumide: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2022
Make una continue dey do video coverage instead of the villagers to go and scout the area... undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies / Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.