Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,519 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

A Guy I Turned Down Used Dogs To Chase Me When I Went To Fetch Water At His Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy I Turned Down Used Dogs To Chase Me When I Went To Fetch Water At His Home (1343 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy I Turned Down Used Dogs To Chase Me When I Went To Fetch Water At His Home by Ebukzz: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2022
A Nigerian lady has recounted an unpleasant experience with a guy she turned down despite the fact that his father allowed her to fetch water in their compound.

The young woman known as @Ozikroh Twitter said that every Friday she used to fetch water at a house of a rich man whose son was in school.

When the boy returned home, he kept making advances at her but whe she got fed up, she decide turn him down because, according to her, the guy was arrogant.

Lalasticlala

Read more here: https://dailyinfo.ng/a-guy-i-turned-down-used-dogs-to-chase-me-when-i-went-to-fetch-water-at-his-family-house-lady-recounts/

Re: A Guy I Turned Down Used Dogs To Chase Me When I Went To Fetch Water At His Home by Christabeljenny: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2022
This life no balance
Atleast it will teach you lesson next time

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Turned Down Used Dogs To Chase Me When I Went To Fetch Water At His Home by Onucs(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2022
Werey don't like me but wants to use my water grin grin

6 Likes

Re: A Guy I Turned Down Used Dogs To Chase Me When I Went To Fetch Water At His Home by ambience(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2022
Vawulence grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Turned Down Used Dogs To Chase Me When I Went To Fetch Water At His Home by Elmojiid(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2022
Badt guy
Re: A Guy I Turned Down Used Dogs To Chase Me When I Went To Fetch Water At His Home by muyico(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2022
Let me hears d guy side first b4 i judge

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Turned Down Used Dogs To Chase Me When I Went To Fetch Water At His Home by PointZerom: 9:35am On Nov 19, 2022
This is Blu Blu bulaba grin grin grin according to Thifnubu.
Re: A Guy I Turned Down Used Dogs To Chase Me When I Went To Fetch Water At His Home by Starboytwo(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2022
I no blame the guy.
Re: A Guy I Turned Down Used Dogs To Chase Me When I Went To Fetch Water At His Home by Sparrk007(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2022
What a bulala idiotic boy
Re: A Guy I Turned Down Used Dogs To Chase Me When I Went To Fetch Water At His Home by Nicepoker(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
What wrong in him sending his male dogs to service a bitch.
Re: A Guy I Turned Down Used Dogs To Chase Me When I Went To Fetch Water At His Home by Silentgroper(m): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nicepoker:
What wrong in him sending his male dogs to service a bitch.
So cool...
Re: A Guy I Turned Down Used Dogs To Chase Me When I Went To Fetch Water At His Home by underpinna: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
But how you dey feel when you go to fetch water there.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help, Home On Fire / I Just Finished Licking And Furcking A Big Pucsy Right Now / Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.