Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric (26407 Views)

VAT: Ikeja Electric Announces Price Hike In MAP Meters / Ikeja Electric Explains How To Get Prepaid Metres Via MAP / The Warning Message Ikeja Electric Sent To Their Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by Cmanforall: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
benuejosh:
They don’t have a choice than answer the name NEPA. Just like every detergent is OMO
And every noodle is Indomie...
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by Bluntemperor: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
slivertongue:
And what has changed? Name but not improvement in service delivery.
NEPA the devil's cousin

Shame to Ikeja Discos - if there is any shameful thing remained in them!
The truth now is that nothing-is being generated by Gemco and nothing is being Distributed by DISCOS,in Nigeria today! We don't even know who the Ministers in Charge are!.
Ikorodu - Areas,for over 8-Months now,this IKD ,brings only 1 OR two hours light during the day and repeat same in the Night,to the extent that Fridges and Freezers are just in dull season!
• the Ikeja Discos have turned the Productive Hours to a very serious loss for Companies, Children and Families! Heavy Corruption is going on with our DISCOS,that Nigerians are regretting that former President Goodluck Jonathan could not stamp his authority as a President then,by allowing the sales of NEPA to mediocre,who could not delivered Nigeria but add more trouble to us in this Lights issues!
Is this the way to get Nigeria into Industrialisation?
- immediately Solutions:
Let there be - Epe Disco
- Eko Disco
- Ikorodu Disco,egbin can work!
-Ikeja Disco can stand alone for Ikeja and her Environment,at least for People of Lagos State, Nigeria.
Anything less,is deception on the path of the Masses/ People!
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by pacificom: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Everybody dey bear Dem papa's name. So the ikeja Electricity
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by Belbad(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
'enters forum with ba3 @ 2%' Different name same services...unserious people. is Like there is power already with joy i shout 'UP NEPA'
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by afamaustin(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
U people are Nepa,my kids will shout NEPA the way l shouted NEPA when l was a kid.
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by Bluntemperor: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
slivertongue:
And what has changed? Name but not improvement in service delivery.
NEPA the devil's cousin

Shame to on Ikeja Discos - if there is any shameful thing remained in them!
The truth now is that nothing-is being generated by Gemco and nothing is being Distributed by DISCOS.
Ikorodu - Areas,for over 8-Months now,this IKD ,brings only 1 OR two hours light during the day and repeat same in the Night,to the extent that Fridges and Freezers are just in dull season!
• the Ikeja Discos have turned the Productive Hours to a very serious loss for Companies, Children and Families! Heavy Corruption is going on that Nigerians are regretting that Goodluck Jonathan could not stamp his authority as a President then by allowing the sales of NEPA to mediocre,who could not delivered Nigeria but add more trouble to us! Is this the way to get Nigeria Industrialisation?
- immediately Solutions:
Let there be - Epe Disco
- Eko Disco
-Ikeja Disco can stand alone for Ikeja and her Environment.
Anything less,is deception of the Masses/ People!
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by deleskizy: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Good radieance to bad rubbish
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by ShitOnRecruiter: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
Adexgentle005:
why would i lie?
That is good, some part of Oyo State is enjoying stable power supply too but I want to believe it's the situation of the dam overfilling at the moment, I hope it stays like that when the off peak season starts.
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by ShitOnRecruiter: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Shame to on Ikeja Discos - if there is any shameful thing remained in them!
The truth now is that nothing-is being generated by Gemco and nothing is being Distributed by DISCOS.
• the Ikeja Discos have turned the Productive Hours to a very serious loss for Companies, Children and Families! Heavy Corruption is going on that Nigerians are regretting that Goodluck Jonathan could not stamp his authority as a President then by allowing the sales of NEPA to mediocre,who could not delivered Nigeria but add more trouble to us! Is this the way to get Nigeria Industrialisation?
- immediately Solutions:
Let there be - Epe Disco
- Eko Disco
-Ikeja Disco can stand alone for Ikeja and her Environment.
Anything less,is deception of the Masses/ People!
Why is there light in Ikeja and no light at Ikorodu, I stayed there for a month around October and its exactly the way you mentioned it, the condition of the light over there is very poor.
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by deebrain(m): 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
Different colours.

One people.
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by Topmaike007(m): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
benuejosh:
They don’t have a choice than answer the name NEPA. Just like every detergent is OMO
like every noodles is indomie
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by princeade86(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
9jaBloke:

Noodles is indomie

They are NEPA abeg smiley

Make light sha dey
plastic water is Ragolis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by Ogunbayor: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hello,

I did first stage interview with Ikeja electric young Engineers Program interview 2 weeks ago but i don't hear from them yet. Please, anybody heard from them or any update.
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by freemanq(m): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Same old story, same thing
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by Drrr: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
Then never no anything..lol. na that Nepa NIja go still dey call them, They should go and see how Facebook is trying to convince Naija people by calling them META! But i trust my Naija Guys, they prefer anything sweetable to pronounce!
benuejosh:
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by Sultty(m): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
it shall not be well with bull-hari, and ie or whatever they call themselves. Just imagine these mofo's
We can't even boast if constant electricity u are there saying up ie. Thunder go fire all of una and every force depressing every citizen here angry
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by Panda7(m): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
proverbs 27:1-2
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by Bencolink: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
Anything that carries ladder in 9ja is NEPA
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by eddie7: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
That's the fact by nomenclature
& a fallacy by the products and services produced by both .....so it's the same and one, no difference
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by mamawin(f): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
spinna:
Forget.. you are NEPA, seasoning cubes are MAggi, detergent is OMO, plastic ballpoint pen is BIRO
Lolzzz
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by Adexgentle005(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
ShitOnRecruiter:
That is good, some part of Oyo State is enjoying stable power supply too but I want to believe it's the situation of the dam overfilling at the moment, I hope it stays like that when the off peak season starts.
Oh that’s good. Dam overfilling? Make sense. Its been 24hrs uninterrupted power supply at the moment.
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by Teymanhenry(f): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bunch if nimcompoos who couldn't improve Nigeria's electricity
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by SeunNotOwner: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
spinna:
Forget.. you are NEPA, seasoning cubes are MAggi, detergent is OMO, plastic ballpoint pen is BIRO

All Noodles are Indomie
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by ShitOnRecruiter: 6:43am On Nov 20, 2022
Enjoy while it last.
Adexgentle005:
Oh that’s good. Dam overfilling? Make sense. Its been 24hrs uninterrupted power supply at the moment.
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by Adexgentle005(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2022
ShitOnRecruiter:
Enjoy while it last.
I have been enjoying it for 7months now. I pay 20k every month.
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by ShitOnRecruiter: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Adexgentle005:
I have been enjoying it for 7months now. I pay 20k every month.
It's your money that is talking, except I have a Krones PET machine in my living room, I ain't paying up to that. That is daylight robbery.
Re: We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric by ladykolly(f): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
spinna:
you fought to add all noodles are indomie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadiq Gadah: Kano APC Influencer Accused Of Killing Colleague, Bello Bukar Adamu / Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go / Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.