Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School (591 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by abdullahiyuuf6: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgVJbCO-ffc

A lady has revealed that a man trained her in school with the promise that they will get married but she no longer feels the need to honour the agreement.

She said he paid her school fees and hoped to have a big wedding and kids with her when she is done.

However, now that she is a working class lady, she does not see the need to marry him because he is not her type and she does not love him.

She wants to break up with him but her family warned that he may harm her, so she is scared of telling him that she is not interested anymore.

The lady wondered why she must be compelled to be with someone who helped her even though she does not want him.

In her words; ”Are we really forced to stay with men because they took us to school when our families couldn’t? He paid my fees when I was a student and now he wants a big wedding and children. i don’t even like him. Reality is I don’t enjoy doing anything with him. Sleeping with him feels so forced. I’m on a pill because I don’t want his children.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by shemauaminuharu: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
This is unfair. Karma is real oo.
Men before you sponsor ladies educations, give her conditions.

1 pay her bride price and perform her marriage rites.
In other to avoid had I know at last.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by muhdaliyuh: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
He should have a date in court with her

Every penny should be paid back

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by ibrahimabba7: 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
You love his money and never love his person, good for those that do train someone's child in school in the name of getting married to her soon. Me, go to your school before coming because I hate anything BP.

1 Like

Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by PerfectStranger(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
He’s a slow p*ke and deserves whatever he gets.

I think men who still do this are the ones suffering from chronic low self esteem. They always learn the hard way.
Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by hisgrace090: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
The man did not deserve such a harsh treatment dear lady.

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Nigerian Girls? / Offer An Apology To A Part Of Your Body. / Reactions To This Comment On Facebook That May We Never Marry Men That Disgrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.