Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch (10585 Views)

87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / Nigeria’s Poverty Rate Calls For Worry / FG Dismisses Global Report On Nigeria’s Poverty Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by udemzyudex(m): 7:09am On Nov 20, 2022
Thanks to APC government.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by ukandi1(m): 7:09am On Nov 20, 2022
What were they expecting?

It will worsen if we retain the same stock of people while wishing for different outcomes.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by Benchilwell: 7:09am On Nov 20, 2022
I will continue where buhari stop grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2022
Nigeria have never had it this bad.

God forbid BAT thing

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by CodeTemplar: 7:17am On Nov 20, 2022
Lol... Buhari will handover to Oluropo and Sanwo-kposi to continue.
Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by phorget(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2022
World bank? They are another set of ipob so dont ever expect them to say anything good about Nigeria... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by Brushstrokes20: 7:22am On Nov 20, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!
What the lifeless animal in human skin cannot destroy does not exist! undecided undecided
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
#do not vote from fry pan to fire,
VOTE WISELY COME 2023!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by Lovenorth: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2022
Tinubu likes to continue from where Buhari will stop grin
Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by Brushstrokes20: 7:30am On Nov 20, 2022
The redundant coupist keeps breaking own evil records at will undecided undecided
Such a lifeless simpleton undecided undecided
VOTE WISELY COME 2023!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by Olaolex: 7:33am On Nov 20, 2022
sukkot:
well obi is not the answer. he plunged ndi anambra into 70 percent poverty grin grin
One unfortunate bigot spotted.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by symbianDON(m): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2022
Allison012:
His government would lift 100 milli out of poverty but now his government has drowned 133 million into poverty and baba agbado want to come and accomplish the mission. he should abort. MISSION IMMPOSSIBLE.
buhari was VERY CORRECT when he said his government would lift 100million out of poverty! He has actually lifted 133million from poverty to ABJECT POVERTY!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2022
It's because we don't have functional government.
Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by tonyson010(m): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2022
zombieHUNTER:
And some idiots are still clamouring for APc

Demented souls...
evil things

some tyrants are clamouring just for their selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by sukkot: 7:36am On Nov 20, 2022
Olaolex:
One unfortunate bigot spotted.
not a bigot. its facts. soludo confirmed it

Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by Olaolex: 7:42am On Nov 20, 2022
sukkot:
Fact? Shut up! What do you know?

may Nigeria, Buhari administration happen to you and your family. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by ObalendeCMS: 7:42am On Nov 20, 2022
Unaneva C. Shege
Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by VULCAN(m): 7:45am On Nov 20, 2022
You are a Bigot with a capital B based on your posts.

And you are also a liar. Soludo confirmed nothing of the sort.

Soludo was talking of 2010 when Obi left in 2014.

If you were intelligent you would wonder why an enemy is using figures against someone from just a few years after he become governor knowing he was impeached for most of that time.

Go and look at 2014 figures you Bigot

sukkot:
Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by Geopex(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2022
tuoyoojo:
I have never been to any APC rally but I truly wonder what they use to campaign

Is it economy

Is it security

Is it standard of living

What exactly

Only the politicians believe in any party . We all know that the govt is bad. But the problem we have in Nigeria now is too complex. We have several candidate going into this presidential race and we know who the record is still fair enough and who can work a bit. But with the system on ground and the complexity of ethnicity, religion and corruption and all..pls can be righteous even near aso rock? The system is bad. No way a saint can even win primary election in Nigeria not to talk of wining the main election. We seems not to have a way forward. The bad and corrupt one will keep leading. Revolution is the only way out and it can't happen in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by adetunjigozie1: 7:48am On Nov 20, 2022
I have never been to any APC rally but I truly wonder what they use to campaign Is it economy Is it security Is it standard of living What exactlyI have never been to any APC rally but I truly wonder what they use to campaign Is it economy Is it security Is it standard of living What exactly...
Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by just2endowed: 7:48am On Nov 20, 2022
phorget:
World bank? They are another set of ipob so dont ever expect them to say anything good about Nigeria... undecided undecided undecided

So all your friends, neighbours, people u see around you and in your state of origin are all living a good life right?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by Geopex(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2022
ukandi1:
What were they expecting?

It will worsen if we retain the same stock of people while wishing for different outcomes.

Yes, problem continue with APC in govt. Bcuz we don't have solution yet to drive out both PDP and Apc.. they system is corrupt. No saint and a good leader can near aso rock for now..... . Less than 10% naira are ready to vote for competent. With the way tinx are going, in the next 20yrs . A saint can't even win primary of any popular party. And Nigerians are too rigid and hard , forming new party that will take up the aso rock will require many yrs to do that. If labour wanna win presidencyz. The party must first start gaining states B4 talking of the whole country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by sukkot: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2022
VULCAN:

If you were intelligent you would wonder why an enemy is using figures against someone from just a few years after he become governor knowing he was impeached for most of that time.

i guess soludo is a bigot

Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by sukkot: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2022
VULCAN:

as per my posts, check my signature grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by Geopex(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2022
Only solution is new party to take over. But is sad this cannot happen in the next 20yrs. It will take yrs B4 any new party can reach out to Nigerians B4 gaining the require number to win an election. But as for me. I will b wasting my votes on new party as from now..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by sukkot: 8:01am On Nov 20, 2022
Olaolex:
Fact? Shut up! What do you know?

may Nigeria, Buhari administration happen to you and your family. Amen
nigeria and buhari admiistration has happened to my family and it is sweet. only in nigeria i can fill my tank with less than 6 british pounds. only in nigeria is my car insurance for the year 5000 which is like 5 british pound. nigeria is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt grin grin grin grin all hail buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin grin

you have to travel abroad before you can appreciate nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by Goodoldays(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2022
You won’t see them here now,Agbado munching gorillas to link this to Peter Obi.
Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by TenQ: 8:06am On Nov 20, 2022
MandelaLives:

Source: https://punchng.com/nigerias-poverty-exceeds-world-bank-projection-five-states-lead/
Sai Baba
He succeeded in destroying our economy!

How many weeks to go?
Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by Olaolex: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2022
sukkot:
nigeria and buhari admiistration has happened to my family and it is sweet. only in nigeria i can fill my tank with less than 6 british pounds. only in nigeria is my car insurance for the year 5000 which is like 5 british pound. nigeria is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt grin grin grin grin all hail buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin grin

you have to travel abroad before you can appreciate nigeria
Okay we have heard you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by sukkot: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2022
Olaolex:
Okay we have heard you.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by phorget(m): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2022
just2endowed:

So all your friends, neighbours, people u see around you and in your state of origin are all living a good life right?

Lol... you should be able to recognize sarcasm when you see one. Me I dey fire naija steady steady.
Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by zudozz: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2022
And some people still want to vote for APC!

People that want to vote for APC, sometimes I wonder if they ever go to market or supermarket to buy things?
I wonder if they pay their own bills?
Re: Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch by Igbodicool(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2022
And 130 million of them are Buhari, Tinubu and APC urchins who voted APC to spite the Igbo but today they are living below poverty level.

Ndị ùchụ.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Shame: Nairobi 1960s Looks Better Than Nigeria 2012 / Nigeria’s Unity, Not Negotiable - Gowon / Boss Mustapha Breaks Silence On Being Reappointed SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.