Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,530 members, 7,847,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online (795 Views)

Keyamo: No Reason To Reveal Tinubu’s Health Status / Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters / BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2022
We have spent time studying Nairaland and other media outlets where IPOB and ESN fake news of killing are prominent and our findings reveal them to be staunch Tinubu's paid supporters. In this thread, we will identify the names of the people doing this on Nairaland and their defense for Tinubu as political candidate. The essence of this to show the whole world the mentality of Tinubu and his supporters who want to save Nigeria but have established a killing squad or fake news squad. We have to be careful in this country because most people are evil.
For someone like Oyigboupdate who shares videos of killings that even the main press are not privy of and the scene of killings not located in anywhere in the southeast, we have been asking the security agents to wade in.
Here are the few accounts we have identified on Nairaland:
Plaindealer
AfricanColumbus
Mazisimonekpa
Corrinthians
Oyigboupdate etc.
While it is good to play politics and satirise the political figures in Nigeria, it becomes worrisome playing politicswith killings, people's lives, tribes and our unity as a means of promoting Tinubu a candidate. What a desperation? I am still struggling to understand how IPOB and ESN killing fake news will make the Southeasterners vote Tinubu. This study has just started and we intend to "push it out" when it becomes necessary. I will share all the evidence here for you to see and judge.

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2022
Just look at this thread.

Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2022
Nyamiri done finally drag tinubu enter ipod/esn matter, its no longer dss/fulani agents? Keep fooling yourselves with your lies and fake propaganda till its too late.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2022
Skankamola:
Nyamiri done finally drag tinubu enter ipod/esn matter, its no longer dss/fulani agents? Keep fooling yourselves with your lies and fake propaganda till its too late.
It's foolish to call the truth a propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by dat9jaguy(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2022
North4Obi23:
Just look at this thread.

Only one topic there is about SE.
Stop all these blackmail, who pass you don pass you be that.
One candidate I know I can never support (even with a gun to my head) is Peter Obi.
The candidate is a turn off for me and his supporters are not helping him one bit.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2022
Bererebe people won't like this expose.

They're failing already and finally failed.

A BAT will never rule Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:33am On Nov 20, 2022
Tinubu the bululuu balaba will never be President of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2022
dat9jaguy:

One candidate I know I can never support (even with a gun to my head) is Peter Obi.
The candidate is a turn off for me and his supporters are not helping him one bit.
Ok check more.

Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2022
North4Obi23:
We have spent time studying Nairaland and other media outlets where IPOB and ESN fake news of killing are prominent and our findings reveal them to be staunch Tinubu's paid supporters. In this thread, we will identify the names of the people doing this on Nairaland and their defense for Tinubu as political candidate. The essence of this to show the whole world the mentality of Tinubu and his supporters who want to save Nigeria but have established a killing squad or fake news squad. . We have to be careful in this country because most people are evil.
For someone like Oyigboupdate who shares videos of killings that even the main press are not privy of and the scene of killings not located in anywhere in the southeast, we have been asking the security agents to wade in.
Plaindealer
AfricanColumbus
Mazisimonekpa
Corrinthians
Oyigboupdate etc.
While it is good to play politics and satirise the political figures in Nigeria, it becomes worrisome playing politicswith killings, life tribes our unity as a means of promoting Tinubu a candidate. I am still struggling to understand how IPOB and ESN killing fake news will make the Southeasterners vote Tinubu. This study has just started and we intend to "push it out" when it becomes necessary. I will share all the evidence here for you to see and judge.

Which is the truth and which one is the propaganda mr peter obi supporter? Is it mr tinubu and his supporters that established a killer squad in igboland? Or is it dss/fulani men that you stupid dumb lairs have been calling all along?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by inoki247: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2022
Lol so na Tinubu dey order Sit At Home every Monday in the east...

I guess na also Tinubu spirit enta Soludo for revealing the identity of the miscreant they've been arresting in Anambra....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by Corrinthians(m): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2022
North4Obi23:
We have spent time studying Nairaland and other media outlets where IPOB and ESN fake news of killing are prominent and our findings reveal them to be staunch Tinubu's paid supporters. In this thread, we will identify the names of the people doing this on Nairaland and their defense for Tinubu as political candidate. The essence of this to show the whole world the mentality of Tinubu and his supporters who want to save Nigeria but have established a killing squad or fake news squad. We have to be careful in this country because most people are evil.
Plaindealer
AfricanColumbus
Mazisimonekpa
Corrinthians
Oyigboupdate etc.
While it is good to play politics and satirise the political figures in Nigeria, it becomes worrisome playing politicswith killings, people's lives, tribes and our unity as a means of promoting Tinubu a candidate. What a desperation? I am still struggling to understand how IPOB and ESN killing fake news will make the Southeasterners vote Tinubu. This study has just started and we intend to "push it out" when it becomes necessary. I will share all the evidence here for you to see and judge.
Ekpa. cheesy

You Obidients are the dullest creatures on the planet. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2022
This will trend until it gets maximum attention needed.
Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=North4Obi23 post=118536963]We have spent time studying Nairaland and other media outlets where IPOB and ESN fake news of killing are prominent and our findings reveal them to be staunch Tinubu's paid supporters. In this thread, we will identify the names of the people doing this on Nairaland and their defense for Tinubu as political candidate. The essence of this to show the whole world the mentality of Tinubu and his supporters who want to save Nigeria but have established a killing squad or fake news squad. We have to be careful in this country because most people are evil.
Plaindealer
AfricanColumbus
Mazisimonekpa
Corrinthians
Oyigboupdate etc.
While it is good to play politics and satirise the political figures in Nigeria, it becomes worrisome playing politicswith killings, people's lives, tribes and our unity as a means of promoting Tinubu a candidate. What a desperation? I am still struggling to understand how IPOB and ESN killing fake news will make the Southeasterners vote Tinubu. This study has just started and we intend to "push it out" when it becomes necessary. I will share all the evidence here for you to see and judge.[/qauote] you are useless shameless Igbo

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by Okoroawusa: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2022
If you are Igbo then I am ashamed to be of the same tribe as you

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2022
North4Obi23:

It's foolish to call the truth a propaganda.
ekperima

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2022
North4Obi23:
This will trend until it gets maximum attention needed.
akpa amụ

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by Lionnation: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
dat9jaguy:

if what you just said it's coming from your inner mind, then you are a bigot I have no words to qualify your hatred you are just evil know this today

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by Lionnation: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
dat9jaguy:

if what you just said it's coming from your inner mind, then you are a bigot I have no words to qualify your hatred you are just evil know this today.
Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by dat9jaguy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lionnation:
if what you just said it's coming from your inner mind, then you are a bigot I have no words to qualify your hatred you are just evil know this today.

Una just like to dey use words wey una no understand.
So because I don't like Peter obi then I'm a bigot, but if I say i hate Tinubu then I'm a patriot in your eyes.
Continue deceiving yourselves.

Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by Lionnation: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Una just like to dey use words wey una no understand.
So because I don't like Peter obi then I'm a bigot, but if I say i hate Tinubu then I'm a patriot in your eyes.
Continue deceiving yourselves.
if you say you don't like obi for politics sake because you want your tribal person to win it will be understanble, for me as an obi supporter I don't hate Tinubu but for political reasons he is not fit to be president of Nigeria, so I will regect him but I have no reason to say I hate him personally, but yours is not the same you hates a man because he not from your tribe, that is the difference between me and you
Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by dat9jaguy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lionnation:
if you say you don't like obi for politics sake because you want your tribal person to win it will be understanble, for me as an obi supporter I don't hate Tinubu but for political reasons he is not fit to be president of Nigeria, so I will regect him but I have no reason to say I hate him personally, but yours is not the same you hates a man because he not from your tribe, that is the difference between me and you

When I say you no get talk, you go dey argue.
Do you know what tribe I'm from
My saying I wouldn't vote for someone, even at gun point, translates to hate What happened to ideological differences. What happened to my perception of him being packaged fraud
No that it is any of your business but for 2023 elections I have no preferred candidate but I know I can never vote for Peter Obi.

Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 10, 2022
Read and be informed.
Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2022
Laugh at their foolishness.
Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by DeepThroater: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2022
The ever irresponsible and foolish Igbo will never accept responsibility, repent nor relent in his criminality.
Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:
The ever irresponsible and foolish Igbo will never accept responsibility, repent nor relent in his criminality.

You never start wailing. After the Iragbiji criminal is defeated, you know that khaki no be leather.
Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by DeepThroater: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
North4Obi23:

You never start wailing. After the Iragbiji criminal iOS defeated, you know that khaki no be leather.

Osu
Re: INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

Osu
For Omulaabi State Union?

(1) (Reply)

USA Veterans Of Igbo Extraction Sue University Prof Over Reference Of IPOB As Te / Breaking : G-5 Governor Ortom Endorses, Campaigns For Peter Obi (video) / Possible Outcome For The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.