Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,494 members, 7,865,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

I’m Proud Of My Generation Of Men, So Many alpha males - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Proud Of My Generation Of Men, So Many alpha males (267 Views)

The Magazine That Spoilt My Generation / Dear Alpha Males! / I Weep For My Generation Watch Video Of UNILAG Students Doing Biology Practical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Proud Of My Generation Of Men, So Many alpha males by Wealthbrain22(m): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
Gone are the days when men where stupid and women used us like toys, played with our feelings, broke our hearts and made us believe we are only real men when we let women treat us like trash.

The world has changed, social media has exposed the eve gender, men are woke now. There are kings like Andrew Tate who preach the Red pill movement online even tho the few simps who have power over social media tried to silence him because their manipulative females in their lives demanded for him to be black listed.

Gone are the days women pretended to love a man for himself when In truth they used him as a ladder to climb and kick him when they leave him and watch him ruin himself while giving high fives to their fellow demonic sisters A.K.A friends.

This generation of men are woke. I for one will most likely never be getting married, I will soon pick the most high value one of the female gender, impregnate her and they get my child from her while we both co-parent the child.
Christian Ronaldo has almost five children from his girlfriend but never married her, you think he’s stupid? Yes she may like him to some extent but he knows deep down a woman will always be a woman and when he makes the mistake of marrying her, she automatically owns everything he owns and that’s when the EVE in her will start to show full time.

As rich as bill gates, the wife left him. Money cannot make them love you, that gender is very different from us men, spend all the time in the world to understand them or else they will make you die an early death while they fvck your best friend in your own burial.

Ladies, men are woke now…it’s time to find a new hustle, we are no longer going to be your source of income disguised as “love partners” , we know your gender is incapable of loving anything that isn’t herself or her children, nobody dey fall for una scam again.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / Is Being Independent A Good Thing In A Relationship? / 8 Responsibilities Of Great Parents You Don't Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.