Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

How Regions May Vote In 2023 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Regions May Vote In 2023 Presidential Election (629 Views)

Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV / Prison Inmates May Vote In 2023 - INEC / 4 Days To #NigeriaDecides2019, How The 6 Regions May Vote - THISDAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Regions May Vote In 2023 Presidential Election by Workch: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
1 Northwest
Winner: Atiku
Runnnerup: Tinubu or Kwankwaso

2. Northeast
Winner: ATiku
Runner up: Tinubu

3. Southeast
Winner: Peter Obi
Runner up: Atiku

4. Southwest
Winner: Tinubu
Runner up: Peter Obi

5. Southsouth

6. North central
Undecided
Re: How Regions May Vote In 2023 Presidential Election by OfficialAPCNig: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
North Central

Re: How Regions May Vote In 2023 Presidential Election by Workch: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:
North Central

Its hard to call o
Re: How Regions May Vote In 2023 Presidential Election by Felimax(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Peter Obi results na go surprise una pass.
Obi will win South South in your dream!

I don't underate any candidate but you see that South South and PDP na there election for end. That is when you will understand that the people commenting on Nairaland and the real voters are not the same.

1 Like

Re: How Regions May Vote In 2023 Presidential Election by Workch: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Felimax:
Peter Obi results na go surprise una pass.
Obi will win South in your dream!

I don't underate any candidate but you see that South and PDP na there election for end. That is when you will understand that the people commenting on Nairaland and the real voters are not the same.
Lol, you don’t seem to know what’s going on.
You are stuck in the past

5 Likes

Re: How Regions May Vote In 2023 Presidential Election by Felimax(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Workch:
Lol, you don’t seem to know what’s going on.
You are stuck in the past

Indeed! I just hope we will not hear referendum again.
We will soon know who is in the past.

2 Likes

Re: How Regions May Vote In 2023 Presidential Election by kettykin: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lagos and North Central will be the swing States , congratulations in advance to Peter Obi
Re: How Regions May Vote In 2023 Presidential Election by Workch: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
Felimax:

Indeed! I just hope we will not hear referendum again.
We will soon know who is in the past.
I love the way you are underestimating Peter Obi by using the old style of election.
Keep it up, we are monitoring INEC into to with this new reform.

You will be shocked
Re: How Regions May Vote In 2023 Presidential Election by kettykin: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:
North Central

Peter Obi will take Benue, plateau and do very well in nassarwa Abuja and kogi. I give him 50% north central
Re: How Regions May Vote In 2023 Presidential Election by Felimax(m): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Workch:
1 Northwest
Winner: Atiku
Runnnerup: Tinubu or Kwankwaso

2. Northeast
Winner: ATiku
Runner up: Tinubu

3. Southeast

4. Southwest
Winner: Tinubu
Runner up: Peter Obi

5. Southsouth

6. North central
Undecided

Even with this your inconclusive analysis Obi has failed woefully.
The South East does not really have what it takes to determine how far Obi will go.

1 Like

Re: How Regions May Vote In 2023 Presidential Election by Workch: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
Felimax:

Even with this your inconclusive analysis Obi has failed woefully.
The South East does not really have what it takes to determine how far Obi will go.

You are not smart at all.
This doesn’t give account of the margins in each region so you can’t tell who will win by this.

Why are majority of Tinubu supporters not very smart?
Re: How Regions May Vote In 2023 Presidential Election by Felimax(m): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Workch:
You are not smart at all.
This doesn’t give account of the margins in each region so you can’t tell who will win by this.

Why are majority of Tinubu supporters not very smart?

Anybody not supporting Obi must be supporting Tinubu abi?
It's ok.

You that is very smart (Wizkid) consider this from your analysis above and drag out your conclusion.
25% votes from at least 26 states and highest number of votes.
Smart kid! Are there?
Re: How Regions May Vote In 2023 Presidential Election by Workch: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Felimax:

Anybody not supporting Obi must be supporting Tinubu abi?
It's ok.

You that is very smart (Wizkid) consider this from your analysis above and drag out your conclusion.
25% votes from at least 26 states and highest number of votes.
Smart kid! Are there?
the data above doesn’t give a picture as to how candidates will get 25% in 24 states.

How do you reason?

Look at it and think
Re: How Regions May Vote In 2023 Presidential Election by Felimax(m): 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Workch:
the data above doesn’t give a picture as to how candidates will get 25% in 24 states.

How do you reason?

Look at it and think

Sorry, I thought I was talking with a matured mind. Truly, not all that glitters are good.

So to what end is this your analysis by region?
I just hope you guys will not come and shout the election was rigged tomorrow?
Re: How Regions May Vote In 2023 Presidential Election by slimghost(m): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Workch:
Its hard to call o

He is winning Plateau, FCT and Benue.
Then getting votes in Nassarawa.
Re: How Regions May Vote In 2023 Presidential Election by Workch: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lol
Felimax:

Sorry, I thought I was talking with a matured mind. Truly, not all that glitters are good.

So to what end is this your analysis by region?
I just hope you guys will not come and shout the election was rigged tomorrow?
Re: How Regions May Vote In 2023 Presidential Election by slivertongue: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Run off between PDP and...

(1) (Reply)

Man Request His 100 Naira From Friend Who Said He Would Vote APC (video) / Video: You Are Intellectually Lazy . Datti Baba Ahmed To Tinubu And Shettima / The Senate President Confirmed Shetima Is Their Presidential Candidate ( Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.