Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Man Request His 100 Naira From Friend Who Said He Would Vote APC (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Request His 100 Naira From Friend Who Said He Would Vote APC (video) (629 Views)

MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) / Buhari Gets Rousing Reception In Lagos - Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, APC (Video) / Gilbert Bukenya: I Would Vote For Atiku Abubakar If I Were Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Request His 100 Naira From Friend Who Said He Would Vote APC (video) by Joevics(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2022
Here's a trending video of an altercation between a Nigerian who hate APC and his friend who is an APC supporter.
The man is demanding that the friend pay back the money for the Akara, after he discovered he wants to vote APC.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKeaY3nUFRc

1 Like

Re: Man Request His 100 Naira From Friend Who Said He Would Vote APC (video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2022
angry

You no get money to chop, the people wey make country hard so, wey you no fit chop.

You still want vote them, suffer never tire you

If you don't want APC to win vote PDP

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

2 Likes

Re: Man Request His 100 Naira From Friend Who Said He Would Vote APC (video) by Naijanascam: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2022
Thinkam:
angry

You no get money to chop, the people wey make country hard so, wey you no fit chop.

You still want vote them, suffer never tire you

If you don't want APC to win vote PDP

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

Yes Atiku Is coming back from Dubai as usual
Re: Man Request His 100 Naira From Friend Who Said He Would Vote APC (video) by Noblechykk(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2022
As funny as it is, it calls for sober reflection
Re: Man Request His 100 Naira From Friend Who Said He Would Vote APC (video) by temitope27(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2022
JAGABAN IS COMING

Re: Man Request His 100 Naira From Friend Who Said He Would Vote APC (video) by Obidient4life2: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Someone that cannot buy Akara wants to vote APC. Truly it takes madness to vote APC

1 Like

Re: Man Request His 100 Naira From Friend Who Said He Would Vote APC (video) by alizma: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
Typical Nigerian, because you gave him 100 naira so you want to control his life.
Re: Man Request His 100 Naira From Friend Who Said He Would Vote APC (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
Very good

He should collect his money back and cut off his friendship with that lunatic still supporting APC even in his poverty state
Re: Man Request His 100 Naira From Friend Who Said He Would Vote APC (video) by SaiOba: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
As funny as it sounds, it's actually true
. Saw the video on twitter � grin
https://twitter.com/i/status/1595722172588244995

Joevics:
Here's a trending video of an altercation between a Nigerian who hate APC and his friend who is an APC supporter.
The man is demanding that the friend pay back the money for the Akara, after he discovered he wants to vote APC.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKeaY3nUFRc
Re: Man Request His 100 Naira From Friend Who Said He Would Vote APC (video) by Nonexisting1: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
He should collect his 100 naira back jare, no time for idiots. From February, I will start buying ropes and rat poison for anyone who wants to commit suicide, no more sympathy. I've come to realize tha there are more idiots in this country now than normal people. Let everybody vote APC. Truly in my mind now, I don't even want Peter Obi to win again because Nigerians need more suffering to get sense.
Re: Man Request His 100 Naira From Friend Who Said He Would Vote APC (video) by slivertongue: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
Comedy
Re: Man Request His 100 Naira From Friend Who Said He Would Vote APC (video) by jude79(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
alizma:
Typical Nigerian, because you gave him 100 naira so you want to control his life.

Ehe now, APC that controls his life gave him empty pocket, so the person that gave him 100 naira have the right to control his life grin

(1) (Reply)

Obi Live And Direct At Shiloh / Breaking News. Tinubu Is Not A Nigerian but an Egun From Togo.. / Mother Of All Endorsements For Peter Obi By Inter-faith Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.