Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Seyi Tinubu Is Greater Than Obi and Datti(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Is Greater Than Obi and Datti(photo) (3851 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Is Greater Than Obi and Datti(photo) by sirfemoz(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
What is he waiting for then? Let him form a political party and contest for election. Or, his father should step down for him.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Is Greater Than Obi and Datti(photo) by greatermax77(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will learn d hardway

And since 1967, Igbos have been learning the hardway but they are still better than you!
Re: Seyi Tinubu Is Greater Than Obi and Datti(photo) by kingmaster2009: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Seyi Tinubu is not standing for office. Besides, he's a bastard child. He will be retired permanently with his father after their disgrace at the polls next February.

How is he a bastard child ?/
Re: Seyi Tinubu Is Greater Than Obi and Datti(photo) by MarketDispatch: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Una go find tears next year una no go see grin grin

Make I remind you

Re: Seyi Tinubu Is Greater Than Obi and Datti(photo) by NuruDiddy: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nijablast:
For Seyi and Ganduje son to pull this crowd in Kano it's obvious Peter Obi and Datti are far behind these young guys politically.

Yes he is greater than OBI in drug sells,raping of under aged and human trafficking. I agree with u on this one
Re: Seyi Tinubu Is Greater Than Obi and Datti(photo) by MansoryMX(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
Obi can not stand even seyi at the polls,those miscreants knows the truth but how will they live without the false hope...they have been certified animals, thats why they have agreed to live in the zoo.

Comparing Peter Obi to Tinubu son who is a killer, a cultist and a sex orgy party organizer is treason. Mind what you comment on social media. Be careful going man! That’s an incoming president you are insulting
Re: Seyi Tinubu Is Greater Than Obi and Datti(photo) by codedguy1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
Journalistonwhe:
He is actually doing a nice job.
All we want is for Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso to share the core Northern Votes. Peter Obi will still drag a reasonable vote too from the swing Region.

A wonderful job at that.

Let Atiku and kwankwaso come and do Kano rally. I want check something.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Is Greater Than Obi and Datti(photo) by sukar886: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
U no get shame at all, someone that is eating his father's stolen money , na who u dey compare with obi
Re: Seyi Tinubu Is Greater Than Obi and Datti(photo) by Nijablast: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
NuruDiddy:

Yes he is greater than OBI in drug sells,raping of under aged and human trafficking. I agree with u on this one
So Obi does all these you listed above grin grin
Obi is a criminal and you are a criminal like him too.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Is Greater Than Obi and Datti(photo) by DesChyko: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

Says an urchin that has been living under Buhari's hardship for 7 years. grin grin

Wholeheartedly fooling yourselves grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Is Greater Than Obi and Datti(photo) by MzErica(f): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nijablast:

Obi has won in Biafla
Ewu! cheesy
All hail obi the online president. cheesy

Re: Seyi Tinubu Is Greater Than Obi and Datti(photo) by Lastmessenger2: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
what's harder than having my sister and brothers chased away from their ancestral homes to benin idp by hungry herdmen?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Is Greater Than Obi and Datti(photo) by tofepass: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
They can pull this kind of crowd only in Kano. Kano is obviously not the only state in Nigeria. So relax and wait for 2023
Re: Seyi Tinubu Is Greater Than Obi and Datti(photo) by tiger28: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
COLLABORATION is the key HERE!

I am a NORTHERNER and I have an advice for ibos........

Keep insulting EVERYONE WHILE EVERYONE is collaborating with EVERYONE!!!!

Dis Negros ain't ready!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? / Funny Pictures Of Father Christmas...............laugh It Out.. / What If This Happened In A Mosque In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.