Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? (3845 Views)

Why Obj Suddenly Appeared In Jonathan Last Elder Statesmen Meeting / Major Reasons Why OBJ Left PDP Is...... / Why OBJ, IBB Absent At Jonathan’s Second-term Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? by DaBlazer(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2006
Does anyone knows why Obj Farms is one of the three most biggest and nice farms in Africa if you know please tell me ,
Lets UnRavel the mystery behind it
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2006
This is a great mystery and I believe scientists have been trying to discover the reason "why" for millions of years. The simple answer is that he's looting the treasury.
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? by Roscodaddy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2006
You sef u nor dey try,u dey mad,anyway answer to your question,

1.It was stolen from the most populous black nation.

2.Oil money stolen from our countryNigeria,has been pumped into it.

3.Now you know the reason why.
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? by Odeku(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2006
Abeg at least the man invest in Nigeria where IBB Money or company dem dey? all noise makers
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2006
FLEX06:

Abeg at least the man invest in Nigeria where IBB Money or company them dey? all noise makers

So are you saying it is okay to loot the treasury as long as you invest in Nigeria? undecided, By the way, IBB's money is evident in GLO and Equitorial Trust Bank.
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? by amaka1(f): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2006
Roscodaddy:

You sef u nor dey try,u dey mad,anyway answer to your question,

1.It was stolen from the most populous black nation.

2.Oil money stolen from our countryNigeria,has been pumped into it.

3.Now you know the reason why.

I was about to say the same thing. that's a no-brainer right there
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? by DaBlazer(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2006
Thats not true he did not still your Money he Only used his normal Abeokuta brain Obasanjo Farms Otta Normall known as OFN well when he was in power as a Millitary man nigerians were not wise then at all not till now when if senator carry small money una go dey show well the Koko is that OFN was formally know as Operation Feed the Nation the land was Acquire then for this plan as making nigerian go into farming when OBJ was in power as a millitary only for him when leaving power to covert this into his personal farm thats why its the biggest farm in africa , as you can see the country`s money was used to develop this farm only for him when leaving power to convert it to his , , you can imagine what it will be like ,
BUT OBJ claims his farm has been big for long when he was attacked recently why that he has been stealing the coutrys money to develop his farm , as you can see this Smart fool by the time he is off and gone to rest in his Otta farm no one can arrest him even this Efcc of una cause the place is a Kingdom on its own , as you know IBB`s son mohammed was not arrested in his fathers Hilltop house he was decieved to come and play Golf and was arrested there cause of the security like having dogs acrocodile OBJ Now has that in his farm
GO Visit for a while and you will be amazed by this

WHO Said sao Dablaze said SO
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? by amaka1(f): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2006
DaBlazer!! abeg spellcheck is there for a reason my friend. shocked

all this shelling!!!! shocked
na wah o!
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? by omofineboy(m): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2006
He stole the billions, bully the villagers by use of state apparatus and also he got cheap labour.I am disappointed it's not the best, mind you he has about three others, One day he will account for all if not here definitely THERE.
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? by GNature(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2006
amaka1:

DaBlazer!! abeg spellcheck is there for a reason my friend. shocked

all this shelling!!!! shocked
na wah o!

@amaka, You just took the words out of my mouth.

@DaBlazer, have you ever heared of using comma (,) and period/full stop (.) while writing ? Please endeavor yourself.

Lord Have Mercy !!
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? by DaBlazer(m): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2006
Thanks All of you , this is one Problem of we Nigerians instead of you to face the fact you all look for another fault well GOD Help us all ,
If you no this site to know more then you try to help other not rubbishing them , its a finding from me and if you ever knew it you should have pasted it ITK s Thats why you know all ,
Thanks Even if i dont spell check dont you understand what i mean , ?

Who Say So Dablaze Says Soo
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? by omofineboy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2006
Da blazer,

I am suprised you picked offence in what amaka1 wrote, from my understanding she only gave you a golden advice for your own sake, people from world over access this site, atimes when one writes you need to proof read again, so as to correct mistakes. Even your latest post you made mistakes, no one is above mistake, we all do so its nothing special if someone corrects you. Pls accept corrections. This is an educative site.
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? by amaka1(f): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2006
DaBlazer:

Thanks All of you , this is one Problem of we Nigerians instead of you to face the fact you all look for another fault well GOD Help us all ,
If you no this site to know more then you try to help other not rubbishing them , its a finding from me and if you ever knew it you should have pasted it ITK s Thats why you know all ,
Thanks Even if i don't spell check don't you understand what i mean , ?[color=#990000][/color]
Who Say So Dablaze Says Soo

errrm nope still feeling a little lost I'm afraid.

biko u fit translate all that to English, abi Igbo if English no go do ??
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? by GNature(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2006
amaka1:

errrm nope still feeling a little lost I'm afraid.

biko u fit translate all that to English, abi Igbo if English no go do ??

@amaka1

I am just as lost as well. DaBlazer, Please translate what you wrote to english so we can understand it.

Many thanks.
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? by DaBlazer(m): 3:16am On Oct 11, 2006
Thanks so much fi you say my words dont make sense no shakes , everything is okay even if you say i should translate in English no Lele everyone has his pitfalls just matter the way you fall into it fall with your chest and takes so long to stand but fall on you back and you will stand upright again
Thanks for Dissing me out

Well i thought i could make reasonable truth here but all of you are blindfolded nigerians that have no focus well never mind its like that , i wish you the best , one day we shall all meet ,

Bleep with the Best grin Die like a Mess tongue
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? by otokx(m): 4:59am On Oct 12, 2006
Is that how you intend to unravel the "mystery"?
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 12, 2006
If I understand DaBlazer, forget about what his writing deficiencies and discuss the issue at hand. I can understand what he's writing and so can you.
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? by DaBlazer(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2006
Thanks Donzman
Thats the fact about it this is something none of them know
If you have any contribution to what i said about OBJ farm lets discuss this is a Forum not a Dissing IRC Okay
Who Say So Dablaze Says so

(1) (Reply)

Aganga: Nigeria’s Total Public Debt Now N4trillion / PETITION TO RECONSTRUCT NIGERIANS's ARCHAEOLOGICAL PYRAMIDS / Naira: Never Allow Igbo Rule Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.