Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,754 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu (26130 Views)

Armed Men Attack Travellers In Enugu (Video) / Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others / Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by chichar1(f): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
your father is d werey here
eeyaa!!!! See frustration, pls BAT or RAT I don't give a damm,I am not responsible for your misguided life. So piss off
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
these guys are Fulani herdsmen, they shoot direct to moving bus, I'm not exonerating those Ipob but they're not the only one causing unrest in southeast

I don't blame them anyway when Igbo have made their region battle field, why won't they take advantage
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by MelesZanawi: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

As E dey pepper you, Na so E go dey sweet me

May 30, 2023. You go dust your ipob polo join run enter street dey cry.
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by PrinceOfLagos: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
MelesZanawi:

May 30, 2023. You go dust your ipob polo join run enter street dey cry.
hehehehehehehehe
I am not IPob
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Deltavariant(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
May God protect the innocent, but if you like continue the UGM business & I pray elections don't hold or get cancelled so that you'll be become the ultimate losers of the 2023 elections. UGM carry go....blame Buhari, blame herdsmen, keep blaming till eternity...
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Ojayk(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClNv3TQg2l2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

We all have seen reports of helicopter dropping strange persons and materials in the forest in Enugu in the past few months.
Neither the Government, Army and Airforce divisions in Enugu or the community people have thought it serious to FIND OUT why these strange persons will choose to enter into the state via a helicopter and not known officially.

Terrorists have been imported into Enugu and if nothing is done NOW, Benue will be better off with what Enugu is about to experience.

Ugwuanyi should forget election politics now and secure Enugu first.
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Kam2021: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
A post was made here on how kidnapping increased and strange helicopters being seen since the new GOC 82 div.was posted to Enugu. Ugwuanyi take the step and see to the removal of that man.Enugu people should rise and protest this kidnappings in four corner.ESN una see work now una no go do.
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Eleyigidgan: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
gidgiddy:

Hungry boys looking for xmas money
they are ipob terrorists and ESN criminals
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by abbeyfel: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
gidgiddy:

So where you come from, there are no armed robberies?
So is this a case of armed robbery?
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Samfloxin(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Christmas is around the corner , men of the underworld don resume operation
It is Fulani herdsmen
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Christistruth00: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
This is what u get when u are driven by hate

See where hate for buhari have landed d igbos,I am sure many of them won’t go home this December

Oranmiyan got to Benin and thought he had reached the Land Of Anger

Oraniyan didn’t know that the real Land Of Anger was still about 100 miles away

Benin was only on the way to the Original Land Of Anger

The Anger in Benin was still Kindergarten Stuff

1 Like

Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by ojex004: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na thr small London( Lagos ) them go dey run come now. Afghaneaster people
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
It is not as prevalent as the east. U blood sucking demonic tribe. Cannibals. Ipob has killed many ppl at a go. They are more or less like Fulani herdsmen , just a different name. Don’t compare a group of terrorists dat can kill 20 ppl at once to some greedy Yoruba dat kill just a person because of greed. U ppl are cannibals right from day 1
Urheadmaster:

Mining your fellow brothers and sisters skulls in your region has never been better tongueembarassed

1 Like

Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Ijb11: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by uche393: 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
the whole South East is covered by kidnappers who are believed to be Fulani herdsmen. This is the reason why I'm angry with ESN and unknown gunmen they claimed they were established to protect Biafra land but they are busy attacking police and army men.
although I think they have sponsor and support from security agencies because They can't conduct a sweep exercise in all the area that are affected.

there are ways they can track these kidnapping bastids and get them to confess instead of "catch and kill " they claim they are doing.

all these increased since Buhari's regime.

the South East governors aren't doing anything serious about it.
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Quaddafi29: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2022
Futa jallon citizens
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
Wetin concern buhari,una dey support savage Igbo boyz wey dey commit murder under guise of agitation.igboland may not know peace till cleansed innocent blood on streets and you fight the evil youths in d land. angry
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
angry
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
uche393:
the whole South East is covered by kidnappers who are believed to be Fulani herdsmen. This is the reason why I'm angry with ESN and unknown gunmen they claimed they were established to protect Biafra land but they are busy attacking police and army men.
although I think they have sponsor and support from security agencies because They can't conduct a sweep exercise in all the area that are affected.

there are ways they can track these kidnapping bastids and get them to confess instead of "catch and kill " they claim they are doing.

all these increased since Buhari's regime.

the South East governors aren't doing anything serious about it.
You igbo PPL ARE REDICULOUS,HOW CAN FULANI SABI IGBOLAND terrain more than Igbos,stop this yyour dillusion and deception.Igbos boys are ogwuego ppl,the political leaders are blood suckers,land grabbers kidnap inventors,they never make riches without murdering ,evil quick cash igbos youths are killing ppl ,stop fooling ya igbo race by hypeing Fulani,IF U TRULY WANT STOP THESE MUDERERS EXPOSE THEIR HIDEOUTS TO THE AUTHORITIES.
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by uche393: 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
You igbo PPL ARE REDICULOUS,HOW CAN FULANI SABI IGBOLAND terrain more than Igbos,stop this yyour dillusion and deception.Igbos boys are ogwuego ppl,the political leaders are blood suckers,land grabbers kidnap inventors,they never make riches without murdering ,evil quick cash igbos youths are killing ppl ,stop fooling ya igbo race by hypeing Fulani,IF U TRULY WANT STOP THESE MUDERERS EXPOSE THEIR HIDEOUTS TO THE AUTHORITIES.
you are just saying what you don't know, if Igbos do kidnapping they can't stay in the bush and even trekk for days before reaching their hideout. if you hear from the victims you will shed tears. will also tell me that the Methodist Bishop/prilate that was kidnapped who said that those that kidnapped him were Fulani is a lair?
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Beholdjoan: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:
what about your father?

He’s d patron

You see say u no get sense. I pity ur village people. As for u, u are already a non living thing.
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Beholdjoan: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:
what about your father?

He’s d patron

You see say u no get sen*se. I pity ur village people. As for u, u are already a non living T H I N G.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate / DSS Confirms Receipt Of Court Order To Release Sowore / PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.