Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Peter Obi And 2023 Election, My Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And 2023 Election, My Opinion (334 Views)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' / Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And 2023 Election, My Opinion by djlawex02(m): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
Good day nairalander,
Before I started my tori, please bear with my use of english, I no too sabi oyinbo.
As we are getting closer to 2023 general election, with the look of things I don't think peter obi stand a chance, he can only play a spoiler for pdp and Apc.
Below are my reasons;
Out of 109 senators
APC has 66
PDP 39
LP 1
NNPP 1
YPP 1 and APGA 1.
Out of 360 members of house of representatives
APC has 209
PDP 126
NNPP 8
APGA 5
SDP 5
LP 2
AP 1
ADC 1
PRP 1 and 2 vacant seat.
We have 35 states governors out of which 21 are for APC, 14 for PDP and 1 for APGA.
With the voting strength of the northerners, I don't see obi winning any core northern states, he can only muster 25% vote in benue, nasarawa, Kaduna and abuja. The south south and south east is not complete lockdown for obi, Atiku will still get 25% comfortably, while tinubu will get his own portion. Down to south west, Tinubu will comfortably win all the states, while Atiku will garner more than 25% votes and peter obi will only get 25% vote in lagos and oyo.
With the above submission I think the election is between Tinubu and Atiku because they have required structures and platforms which are very neccessary and key for winning elections. If truth must be told, it is virtually impossible to win Presidential election from a local political party with no extensive national spread.

This election supposed dey between Peter Obi(PDP) vs Yemi Osinbajo (APC), but the ancestors no wan leave the stage.
May God deliver Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And 2023 Election, My Opinion by buckeyemedia: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
djlawex02:
Good day nairalander,
Before I started my tori, please bear with my use of english, I no too sabi oyinbo.
As we are getting closer to 2023 general election, with the look of things I don't think peter obi stand a chance, he can only play a spoiler for pdp and Apc.
Below are my reasons;
Out of 109 senators
APC has 66
PDP 39
LP 1
NNPP 1
YPP 1 and APGA 1.
Out of 360 members of house of representatives
APC has 209
PDP 126
NNPP 8
APGA 5
SDP 5
LP 2
AP 1
ADC 1
PRP 1 and 2 vacant seat.
We have 35 states governors out of which 21 are for APC, 14 for PDP and 1 for APGA.
With the voting strength of the northerners, I don't see obi winning any core northern states, he can only muster 25% vote in benue, nasarawa, Kaduna and abuja. The south south and south east is not complete lockdown for obi, Atiku will still get 25% comfortably, while tinubu will get his own portion. Down to south west, Tinubu will comfortably win all the states, while Atiku will garner more than 25% votes and peter obi will only get 25% vote in lagos and oyo.
With the above submission I think the election is between Tinubu and Atiku because they have great number of elective positions and their parties are in all local government areas in Nigeria.
This election supposed dey between Peter Obi(PDP) vs Yemi Osinbajo (APC), but the ancestors no wan leave the stage.
May God deliver Nigeria.

For sure, & Bola Tinubu is the Victor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And 2023 Election, My Opinion by tsdarkside(m): 12:03am On Nov 22, 2022
they dont even understand how to grow a party....
after jonathan,fee dee fee was extremly weakened....

obi leavin fee dee fee is a hugh disaster for fee dee fee....
most igbos still dont see this....

anyways....next step is cryin rigged then biafra of death....
Re: Peter Obi And 2023 Election, My Opinion by tsdarkside(m): 12:05am On Nov 22, 2022
apga should have replaced fee dee fee....

obi fvckedup....
Re: Peter Obi And 2023 Election, My Opinion by tsdarkside(m): 12:10am On Nov 22, 2022
when news jakpa that obi left fee dee fee,even me i was confused.... undecided undecided

he didnt even return back to apga oo....
Re: Peter Obi And 2023 Election, My Opinion by tsdarkside(m): 12:10am On Nov 22, 2022
fvckup....
anyways,nigeria has the most dangerous police and army in africa....

you wan mess with people with big guns,then knock yourselves out....
rest of nigeria will not give a shi shi what happens in south east....
Re: Peter Obi And 2023 Election, My Opinion by Bastardlyrich: 12:13am On Nov 22, 2022
We have passed these stage of argument

Obi is winning as usual both online and offline.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Youths Are On A Journey Of Another Long Suffering If..... / The incompetence of the Obi campaign and itssupporters. / I Have Fears Over Possible Outcome Of The 2023 Election – Jega Raises Concerns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.