Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

What Do U Want In Return? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Want In Return? (1453 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. / What Women Really Want In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Want In Return? by Dsage1: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2011
Dear NL,i was in IB last wknd wen i saw dis young woman(looks lik newly married lady)on my way home,actually she ve a prblm wit her car&park along d road,tried 2 open d bonet.i alight 4m d taxi i took in order 2 help her cos it was abt 2 rain.After tryng my best,d car rfuse 2 start,i rush 2 d nearest mechanic despite d rain dat was fallng dat day.i&d mechanic did d job 2geda 2 get d engine start while askng d woman 2 stay in d car because of d rain.Wen d car start, she pay d mechanic&wen d man left,she look at my eye&said; WHAT DO U WANT IN RETURN 4 ur kindness 2 me?I was confused,instead i said noting, dat i usually like to help pple & jst pity her condition&help.She smile,&we exchange mobile numba.she offer 2 giv me a ride 2 my destination&wen we get 2 wer i suppose 2 drop,to my surprise,she held my hand tightly,huge&giv me a deep kiss on my leap.since den,she ve been callng me,although appreciate wat i did 4 her dat day but demandng dat we meet somwer in private in Ibadan dat we hav a lot of tins 2 share 2geda,to discuse 2geda e.t.c.she also said she would pay all my expenses 2 IB if i came&i promise 2 visit her dis wknd but i'm afraid.Pls NL i need ur advice,SHOLULD I GO OR INGNORE THIS YOUNG WOMAN,because i ve made a covenant wit God dat i wi never had extra marita affairs wit anoda man's wife in my life, as i dnt wnt any woman i wi marry 2 do such a tin too.If she's single lik me,i wont tink twice but wen i asked her on d phone,she said she's married wit jst a kid& dat she jst like me and wnt us 2 b close frnd .pls ur advise.nfused,instead i said noting, dat i usually like to help pple & jst pity her condition&help.She smile,&we exchange mobile numba.she offer 2 giv me a ride 2 my destination&wen we get 2 wer i suppose 2 drop,to my surprise,she held my hand tightly,huge&giv me a deep kiss on my leap.since den,she ve been callng me,although appreciate wat i did 4 her dat day but demandng dat we meet somwer in private in Ibadan dat we hav a lot of tins 2 share 2geda,to discuse 2geda e.t.c.she also said she would pay all my expenses 2 IB if i came&i promise 2 visit her dis wknd but i'm afraid.Pls NL i need ur advice,SHOLULD I GO OR INGNORE THIS YOUNG WOMAN,because i ve made a covenant wit God dat i wi never had extra marita affairs wit anoda man's wife in my life, as i dnt wnt any woman i wi marry 2 do such a tin too.If she's single lik me,i wont tink twice but wen i asked her on d phone,she said she's married wit jst a kid& dat she jst like me and wnt us 2 b close frnd .pls ur advise.
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by MrCork17: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2011
Bro. do u no how to summarize? undecided
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by omega25red(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2011
So what are you afraid of? she just wanted to meet up she didnt say she wanted to shag your brains out
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by ronkebp(f): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2011
I like that line, "what do you want in return' wink wink wink babes',
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Dsage1: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2011
@mr, cork,i dnt know why it posted twice,i even summarise d tin cos if were 2 explain fullng i wi use like 3pages.
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by chibaby5(f): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro. do u no how to summarize? undecided

Good kwesion Mr, Corky grin
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Dsage1: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ronkebp,dis is serious&not a joke.d point is dat,i was jst afraid of geting involve in such relationship,cos i'm sti a young man wit bright future.
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Dsage1: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
Chi-baby, dont u see d tin posted twice or wetin b d gud qstn in corky comment?
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
D Sage BRO! DONT GO! Why? CURIOUSITY KILLS THE CAT! WHAT YOU DONT KNOW WOULD NEVER KILL YOU! Have you heard of TEMPTATION before? What are you gonna do if the inevitable happens? You start blaming GOD? or DEVIL? Your CONSCIENCE is still warning you not to, so why should you go? Do you want to come across as DESPERATE to her? Even if you would go at all, Levels dey na! You are the man here bro, CALL THE SHOTS! Cant really say much! It's left for you sha!
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Honeycity(f): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2011
D sage:

@ronkebp,dis is serious&not a joke.d point is dat,i was jst afraid of geting involve in such relationship,cos i'm sti a young man wit bright future.

pls stay away from her, dont even nurse the ambition of having anything in common with this lady. you've done well by helping her and let that remain so. anything outside that you might end up regretting it later.
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by tpia5: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2011
gbogbo na on ju agbere lo.

una story no dey pass that one.
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2011
I don't see what the problem is here the woman says yoshe just want to be friends and if she wants something extra you can always walk that's assuming you have self control which I doubt
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by ronkebp(f): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2011
Tpia, LMAO, you are very funny,

@ Poster, Honeycity has given you the best advice,
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Dsage1: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2011
@sexkillz&honeycity,tanks so much 4 ur advise,i ve been tinkng of giving her excuse to avoid such a visit,cos d way she talk 2 me on phone make me kno she rly wnt sex partner.But weneva i rmemba her kissing,beauty&fresh body d vry 1st day we meet,i feel like going,but i wont by God grace cos i'm not use to such promisecuous life.
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by tpia5: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2011
you dey craze. undecided
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Smilenw(f): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
sexkillz:

D Sage BRO! DONT GO! Why? CURIOUSITY KILLS THE CAT! WHAT YOU DONT KNOW WOULD NEVER KILL YOU! Have you heard of TEMPTATION before? What are you gonna do if the inevitable happens? You start blaming GOD? or DEVIL? Your CONSCIENCE is still warning you not to, so why should you go? Do you want to come across as DESPERATE to her? Even if you would go at all, Levels dey na! You are the man here bro, CALL THE SHOTS! Cant really say much! It's left for you sha!

True talk
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by donguutti: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
my friend why dont u break ur promise to GOD and see the consequences, fresh body/booty , kissing and beauty are not enough reasons to break a pledge/covenant.***see temptation***
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Dsage1: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mynd-44,i'm a man,havng date ladies b4,i kno wat she wanted 4m me cos d way she kiss&giv me a tight huge d 1st day we meet&d way she talk on d phone is an evidence.i would ve happy if she sti single cos she's nice lookng and rich.
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Dsage1: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2011
Tpia or wateva ur name be(sora e o)be careful.i can disregister u wit my newly discova software,if u doubt insult me again.
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2011
@poster!!!! If u f.u.ck anoda man wife, somebody else must f.u.ck ur wife! Karma is a bas.tar.d!!!!
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2011
@poster
1) have you confirmed that this woman IS actually married or you are still going by your intuitions?! how can you look at someone and say that "she looks like newly married?!"

2) life is an adventure and will TEST YOU till the day that you die. running away from temptation is not the way to solve the issue. you have to be able to look into the devils eyes and turn her down (to get stronger against it). you gotta confront your fears about women/life etc and beat them to the ground. i suggest you go there and tell this lady how you feel. who knows, maybe she is single and could possibly become your future wife? dont shut the door down on her just because you made vows to stay virgin until D day.

3) tell her that you will ONLY meet her in a public place and that she should respect your wishes if she wants to have any form of friendship with you. tell her that you want nothing se.xual from her (at least not now) and that she should understand YOU. if that girl is up to no good she wont accept and you will understand that she is a waste of time BUT if she says yes then you can get to know her better, discover her and understand this gal.

4) i can you be sure that this girl wasnt sent by God to you as you future wife?! stop being negative and enjoy life rather than being pessimist every time something good is happening to you. yes she could be up to no good but the only to be sure about it is to INVESTIGATE the matter. if you dont investigate fully then, 25yrs later, you'll be saying IFs and MAYBEs about this whole affair.

as MBJ always says: take it easy BUT TAKE IT!!!!!!!
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Mikael4(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2011
Nothing! She's just being friendly! Dont get carried away! Use your HEAD!
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2011
D sage:

@sexkillz&honeycity,tanks so much 4 your advise,i ve been tinkng of giving her excuse to avoid such a visit,cos d way she talk 2 me on phone make me kno she rly wnt sex partner.But weneva i rmemba her kissing,beauty&fresh body d vry 1st day we meet,i feel like going,but i wont by God grace cos i'm not use to such promisecuous life.
You welcome! If you can control yourself, YOU'RE THE MAN! smiley
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
Smilenw:

True talk
Hmm! Someone is having a change of heart i see! smiley
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by whyMMM: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Dsage1: 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2011
@MRbrownJ,i ve said it in my subsequent reply dat she told on phone she's married wit jst a kid.2ndlly, i'm not a virgin as u said,i ve date ladies b4&also currently ve one dat i wnt 2 marry.Thank 4 ur advise no.3.
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Dsage1: 12:15am On Aug 26, 2011
Infact,i'm tired o,she even cul me dis evening asking about d wel being of my fiance/gf,she also asked weda i wi com dis wknd or not.I wonda weda she has no husband/he does't stay wit her cos a married woman must ve been on bed wit her husband d time she cul me.
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Mynd44: 3:57am On Aug 26, 2011
^^^
You can not tell until you confirm it so stop being lilly-livered
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by tpia5: 5:44am On Aug 26, 2011
D sage:

Tpia or wateva your name be(sora e o)be careful.i can disregister u wit my newly discova software,if u doubt insult me again.

and is anyone preventing you from deregistering yourself and smashing your computer, bozo.

imagine such sensitivity over a d.umb thread.

no paragraphs, bad english, d.aft topic, and you're still giving yourself airs. undecided

witches plenty outside these days- keep asking yourself silly questions until they finish using your s.perm.
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Dsage1: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2011
@tpia/tilapia,stop insulting me 4 God sake.I came here 4 advise&u cant giv any as a result of being a block head,dull/dumb or local,instead u keep insulting an innocent man while odas ar learning.Okay(mura si o)
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by MsPotato(f): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2011
D sage:

suppose 2 drop,to my surprise,she held my hand tightly,huge&giv me a deep kiss on my leap.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Cmiller(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2011
BLEEP while OFFER LAST or me go sub uy naBLEEP while OFFER LAST or me go sub uy na

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Which Would You Pick? Just An Open Question / The Longest Married Couple In The World Gives Relationship Advice / Man Poisons Himself After Misreading Innocent Message On Girlfriend's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.