Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) (56890 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2022
OK na
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by midehi2(f): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2022
adeniyi65:
No be she talk the other time say she go like to be king's wife?
Aunty just try her lock.
She try her padlock grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Ikea81: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2022
What a disgrace to yoruba people
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by SILVERLINES: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2022
Baba fit just keep this one as side pussy
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
Zonefree:
The guard's face says it all. Yeye undecided

This baby whale always looks like a transgender to me. Maybe I'm the only one noticing this.
Lol. Stop this wickedness naa
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Shebbs: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
Most Useless King I've Ever Seen In My Life Time, Even Oloshos Can Walk Into The Kings Chambers To Take Pictures At Anytime. No Respect For The Throne And His Fores Who Once Sat On It.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
She came to submit application. Nollywood actresses' doing what they know best.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nice one.

I am warming up too. Who knows I might find favor in the sight of the king. It's my duty to grace his bed graciously and make the king feel as a king he is.
Hian, like seriously, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com shocked
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
biozulade:
This one went to hawk herself to the Hornny of Ife, but she's not aware that the King does not eat rotten meat.

Long my you reign, Kabiesi.

This comment has a lot of pain.

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Franciscabless(f): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
I like her courage
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by TheboyGhost(m): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Probably right. Was the last guy that she divorced not a "politician",(A.K.A jobless).

grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Machinegun91(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
Community pussy
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Almaigaa: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
Igbo Girls too like Yoruba and Northern Guys. I be Aboki from KD, but the rate at which Igbo Girls dey rush me for East, dey fear me.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by tishbite41(m): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
obedience4:

Na you they bash Regina just now,
You will find favour in king Charles bed not the oni
grin grin grin grin
You want make she use f.uck kill King Charles?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Sexydevil(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
Unfortunately the Ooni doesn't eat stale and putrid meat. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Prettychild(f): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
onthehill:
Popular Nigerian actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has shared a photo of herself with Ooni of Ife at his Palace, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photo on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClPOTy6shEi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Previous thread: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn https://www.nairaland.com/7409756/nkechi-blessing-ooni-ife-patiently
Finally, her prayers has been answered! Na to marry remain
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Devil1Messenger: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
onthehill:
Popular Nigerian actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has shared a photo of herself with Ooni of Ife at his Palace, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photo on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClPOTy6shEi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Previous thread: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn https://www.nairaland.com/7409756/nkechi-blessing-ooni-ife-patiently
In this life try get money oo
Even if rich man dey insult u.
U go dey laugh like mumu
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Bluntemperor: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked
Nice one.
I am warming up too. Who knows I might find favor in the sight of the king. It's my duty to grace his bed graciously and make the king feel as a king he is.

Madam,are you back from abroad?
Are you well exposed, because the new rules are those thick and sound to stand for the King,if he is not around!
Wa your application,let me see something first before you submit?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Naturalista(f): 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hello all please kindly vote for my start up SJ RECYCLING it's the second to the last on the page thank you for your support
/www.nimbus.com.ng/vote
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by godofuck231: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
Zonefree:
The guard's face says it all. Yeye undecided

This baby whale always looks like a transgender to me. Maybe I'm the only one noticing this.
spiritually he's seeing a gold digger blushing, thats like a pig spraying gucci flora
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Omotosho1090905(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
This Ooni is definitely a king of men no cap as in if you could make any random woman laff so hard that she confesses no wonder they are all flocking to him, someone should please tell all the weak men outside that we men are the prize and women should stride to have us keep facing your grind and make money
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Thomasankara(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
[/color]that stool go too hot o,if she get access to the palace. She go fight king and all the Queens. E go become royal rumble[color=#770077]
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
A king that loves women too much looses the favour of the gods. Oni be careful please. Nkechi should also remember that one of the Oloris left the Oni because of the Oni's love for too many women
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by juman(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
That is my king. grin grin grin

New wife in making.

Marry them plenty plenty.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by juman(m): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
The lioness has arrived, all other Queens should hide.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by ubimagos: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
Asewo!

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by SugarGirl44(f): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
This nuisance shouldn’t have been allowed to see the king.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Georgejeez: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moral lesson to Ladies : At times , learn to shoot your shots first .

Nkechi Blessing shot her shot and now she's now enjoying the Hot Horrrny Ooni's Honey

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by SugarGirl44(f): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
juman:
The lioness has arrived, all other Queens should hide.

Queen awon melo?
Don’t they have a king she can marry where she hails from? Abi na we okrika wife fit.
She shouldn’t come and stain the king’s bloodline abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by prophetfire: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nice one.

Go girl. Your luck might shine there with all those meat all over.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon / Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends / Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.