Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP (23346 Views)

Apc Rigging Plan Exposed!!! Apc Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – Cupp | / Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by dre11(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2022
The Coalition of United Political Parties, (CUPP) has said it has intercepted a plan by the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to compromise the electorate in the forthcoming general elections.

Spokesperson of the coalition Ikenga Ugochinyere, at a press conference, also alleged that the party is planning to remove the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, for insisting on using technology to conduct the elections.

Ugochinyere said the plot to compromise the electorate, known as ‘wire-wire’, involves harvesting the names, account numbers, voters identification number (VIN) and bank verification number (BVN), of the garnered voters.

According to him, the details were “arranged in tables for each polling unit on the understanding that money will be sent to each person by electronic means to purchase their votes.”

The CUPP spokesperson alleged that bank details of the over 10 million voters were harvested by agents of the ruling party nationwide using different platforms.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/vote-buying-apc-harvests-over-10m-voters-bank-accounts-cupp/

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by ratiani6: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2022
Hmm

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by Eriokanmi: 8:52am On Nov 22, 2022
Didn't they do same in Osun? What was the outcome? Desperados. Sensible voters should know that, anyone offering them money for support is coming there to loot and deny them dividends of democracy for the next 4 years. You'd not even see their back again as soon as they take office.

184 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by femisplash: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2022
Ugochinyere a PDP lackey. Niggar has been wailing since 2015, he is representing PDP constituency in Imo. Probably might have joined the Obìdíot camp.

PS; NL has edited Obi-diot to Obidient... Lol.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by GolDRoger: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
grin
Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
It is dumbfounding how the Igbo lend themselves to schemes designed by unpatriotic elements to overturn the applecart, as it were! In 1983 it was Walter Ofonagoro and his Moonslide Votes for Shagari; In 1993 it was Clement Akpamgbo, Uche Chukwumerije and Francis Arthur Nzeribe for Babangida ; and in 1998 it was the lad Daniel Kanu and his Youths Earnestly Ask Abacha, YEAA! Now, it is this Ikenga Ugochinyere. It is a mortal curse to be a killjoy.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by jamesversion: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
APC abeg send me credit alert o. grin grin

But I go still vote who I go vote.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by pode(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
War, 2023 elections will either break nigeria or make us

12 Likes

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by Aufbauh(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
What a poorly concocted misinformation by Ikenga Ugochinyere. Can't he do better?

Ironically those who believed that Buhari was cloned, the Atiku inec back savers story in 2019, Obi will win 2023 presidential election and other fictional fake stories will believe him.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by Racoon(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
They will all fail.There is no limit to the evil the APC will or wants to do but God will continue to disgrace them.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by Brendaniel: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
APC and PDP will be scammed by the people they will pay for votes.

16 Likes

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by MacDani(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
grin cool tongue
Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by paradigmshift(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Make I send una my account make una put 10mil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by Dididrumz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
I hope they harvested my own account number too, because I will collect their money and still vote for my Darling Peter Obi.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by NotKnown: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
How many people they wan pay?

5 Likes

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by Joevics(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
No wonder they want to make cash difficult for other parties. Tinubu may have promised to reappoint Godwin Emefiele.

10 Likes

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by nanaoyiza9: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
This is interesting.
Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by Vipro(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
H
Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by yahoodetector: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Very true.

Apart from the harvesting, APC agents drafted in various states, LGAs down to the wards are going door to door and asking for your VIN (Voter's Identification Number) or if possible, your voter's card itself.

They will also collect your account numbers with the promise that you will be credited with various sums of money ranging from N10,000 - N50,000 or a promise to give you fertilizer, and farm animals like poultry or goats to start animal husbandry in your compound.

When you give them your VIN (without the physical card), I feel what they will do is to take it to a mole in INEC who will invalidate the card and either convert it to their own vote during the elections or most likely not allow you to vote at all during the election day.

Be careful...do not sell your future for N10,000

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by ATLIEN2027: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
This one man political business called CUPP is nothing but a PDP noise making trash.
CuPP of trash and worms.
I still remember all the false claims they made before and during the last election.
Rubbish trash.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by Starships4u(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
It is well with Nigeria!

We'd overcome all their machination..

1 Like

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
does that allegations even make any sense? I think shout yeast people are generally mad people

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by LiveWithIt: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Propaganda by the enemies

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by Moh247: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Wailing galore

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by Kelvinskillz: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/vote-buying-apc-harvests-over-10m-voters-bank-accounts-cupp/
What else are they good at? Desperate bastards, thunder go fire all of dem

4 Likes

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by Abuja91(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
femisplash:
Ugochinyere a PDP lackey. Niggar has been wailing since 2015, he is representing PDP constituency in Imo. Probably might have joined the Obìdíot camp.

PS; NL has edited Obi-diot to Obidient... Lol.

He is contesting under PDP for ideato north constituency

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by MiaBeer(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lefam to God. He sees what we humans don’t.
Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by Luckysbab: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Where should I send mine too? grin

1 Like

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by SleepingDog: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Oga, how you take know?

4 Likes

Re: Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP by Nlanalyst: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
How do I submit my own account? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (Photos) / Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ / President Buhari Launches State Social Intervention Programme In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.