Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,611 members, 7,840,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? (24304 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
johnw47:

you said "they", especially idle courz"", so forget the false excuses and just be truthful

If your conscience disturb you, then it applies to you
Truth is not sweet

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
Courz:

So, you agree with Mad MaxInDHouse when he said that Jesus deceived and lied to Thomas that he has a Physical body? You JWs really preach a Different Jesus that The Bible warns against. If you have any brain cells left in that your Coconut head, you would have asked yourself why Jesus bothered to try to convince Thomas by asking him to touch his hands and feet to feel them. Why did Jesus tell the Jewish leaders to destroy his body and he will raise it up in 3 days? We don't care if they couldn't recognise him at first. They eventually recognised him. What we are talking about is the words of Jesus about what he was. The words of Jesus Dum Dum!

You with your Maggot infested brain, why did Jesus explicitly say that he is not a Spirit to Thomas? Why did he say He had Flesh and Bones? Does a Spirit have flesh and Bones? Can you touch and feel a Spirit? Dum Dum! Why is the Bible so hard for you JWs to accept? You are even going against the words of Jesus to Thomas which is why we say you JWs don't follow Jesus. You barely listen to him. You JWs are showing your Antichrist tendencies in this forum. I am glad people can see it as you type your rubbish committing Blasphemy against Jesus and God. You should be ashamed of yourselves! You think we are joking when we said you are in a Satanic Cult? This your doctrine is a demonic doctrine from that book Watchtower got from that Catholic Priest who is a Spirit medium.

Where did he say Jesus lied to and deceived Thomas?

Bro Max, come n see your patient here o
I know his problem
He does not need a doctor or psychologist

He needs an Alagbede (Blacksmith). They have the right tools to work on his head. If you know one around, kindly recommend
A Blacksmith or an hunter
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
Courz:

They believe his physical body evaporated.

If you don't understand people's beliefs just ask them to tell you instead of lying against them!

Jesus' body was taken away by the two angels
{John 20:12} just as angels did with the body of Moses so that no Israelite knew his tomb till today:

But when Miʹcha·el the archangel had a difference with the Devil and was disputing about Moses’ body, he did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms, but said: “May Jehovah rebuke you" Jude 9 smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
Courz:

. Remember, Thomas said to the disciples that until he himself touches the body of Jesus will he believe he has been Resurrected. My question is Why did Jesus bother to try to convince Thomas with his hands and feet still having the holes of nails used to crucify him?
You have answered the question you asked.
Abi, you done take Gbana?

Courz:

Why did Jesus then say he is not a Spirit? JWs cannot answer that one because they don't listen to Jesus.
Genesis 18:2-3, Mark 16:5, Luke 24:4-5,23 Why did your own Bible says these angels are not spirits?

Courz:

Have it in mind that Jesus before he died was human yet with Divine qualities of God who could perform miracles. And after he was resurrected, he was with a glorified body yet he said he was Flesh and bones to Thomas.
1 Corinthians 15:3-8, after resurrection, Jesus Christ APPEARED in human flesh as these spirits appeared in human flesh @ Genesis 18:2 & Luke 24:4,23.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I know his problem
He needs an Alagbede (Blacksmith). They have the right tools to work on his head. If you know one around, kindly recommend

My brother Courz is oteneaaron in disguise he is an atheist only interested in attacking the one and only organization of faithful people.
He's not interested in whatever these churches of Christendom teaches.
Let him convince them first that JEHOVAH that all the churches are singing in His name is Satan then i will take him serious. wink
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
brocab:
{Isaiah 5:20} Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter..
Janosky defends the guilty.
Nah 1 Corinthians 15:50, John 6:51 & Hebrews 10:10 you dey blaspheme & curse yourself.

TUEH!!!
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by oteneaaron(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My brother Courz is oteneaaron in disguise

You are lying against me.

You still haven't proved that Courz and Oteneaaron are one and the same person.

Where is your proof?

he is an atheist only interested in attacking the one and only organization of faithful people.

Let him convince them first that JEHOVAH that all the churches are singing in His name is Satan then i will take him serious. wink

Until you decide to study ancient history to understand the true identity of the god you worship, I won't take you any serious too.

What kind of man doesn't do any research and prefers to stick his head in the ground in ignorance?

You can't be serious.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
oteneaaron:

You are lying against me.
You still haven't proved that Courz and Oteneaaron are one and the same person.
Where is your proof?
Until you decide to study ancient history to understand the true identity of the god you worship, I won't take you any serious too.
What kind of man doesn't do any research and prefers to stick his head in the ground in ignorance?
You can't be serious.

In anywhere i see LOVE, JOY and PEACE reign among humans like me i (Maximus) will bury my head! wink
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
Janosky:

John 6:51 " This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”(BG)
Footnotes

BG:John 6:51 : Heb 10:10.

Hebrews 10 :10 Jesus body is offering sacrifice given for the salvation of man.

Do you retrieve the offering you put in your church box?
Why are you deluded to expect Jesus to resurrect with his body given for offering sacrifice of man's sin @ Hebrew 10:10?
After all,an eye witness told you "Jesus was put to death in the flesh and made alive in the spirit realm,1 Peter 3:18.

This deluded LYING IBERIBEIST. grin
COURZ IBERIBEISM extraordinary divorce from reality of Hebrew 10:10, 1Peter 3:18 & John 6:51

Janosky with your Maggot infested brain, why did Jesus tell Thomas that he is not a Spirit but Flesh and bones according to the verses below? Why did Jesus ask him to touch and feel him? Why were there Holes from the nails he was crucified with on his hands and his feet?

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I know his problem

You must be blind and delusional to think your Antichrist of a Brother Mad MaxInDHouse never made that statement. In case you have problems with your sight, What does this screenshot below imply?

While you are cracking your brain, Why did Jesus ask Thomas to touch his hands and feet having the holes from nails used to crucify him before he died? Why did Jesus tell Thomas that he is not a Spirit? If Jesus was never meant to be resurrected with his physical body, why did he say he is Flesh and Bones in the scripture below?

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you don't understand people's beliefs just ask them to tell you instead of lying against them!

{John 20:12} just as angels did with the body of Moses so that no Israelite knew his tomb till today:

But when Miʹcha·el the archangel had a difference with the Devil and was disputing about Moses’ body, he did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms, but said: “May Jehovah rebuke you" Jude 9 smiley

Mad MaxInDHouse, why did you lie on Jesus Head by stating that he deceived Thomas and lied to him that he has a Physical body? Why did you have to make Jesus a Liar just because you want to prove Watchtower right? Don't you have the fear of God in you? How did you manage to get baptised?

If Jesus was not resurrected with his physical body, why did He ask Thomas to touch his hands and feet still having the holes made by the nails used to crucify him? Why did Jesus tell the Jewish Leaders that they should destroy his body and in 3 days he will raise it up if he is not meant to be resurrected with the physical body? You JWs are not answering these important questions.

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My brother Courz is oteneaaron in disguise he is an atheist only interested in attacking the one and only organization of faithful people.

Mad MaxInDHouse, if you like bundle me with 10 atheists in this forum, Nobody cares about that. You can say I am Oteneaaron, Templee333, Johnw47, Emusan, etc, in your delusional brain, that is not my concern. You have been calling Christians in this forum Atheists showing you are not alright upstairs! Just simply answer the questions below:

Mad MaxInDHouse, why did you lie on Jesus Head by stating that he deceived Thomas and lied to him that he has a Physical body? Why did you have to make Jesus a Liar just because you want to prove Watchtower right? Don't you have the fear of God in you? How did you manage to get baptised?

If Jesus was not resurrected with his physical body, why did He ask Thomas to touch his hands and feet still having the holes made by the nails used to crucify him? Why did Jesus tell the Jewish Leaders that they should destroy his body and in 3 days he will raise it up if he is not meant to be resurrected with the physical body? You JWs are not answering these important questions.

3 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
Courz:

He deceived Thomas because the man can't understand at that moment but listen to what Peter said after they've been baptized with God's Holy Spirit!

For Christ died once for all time for sins, a righteous person for unrighteous ones, in order to lead you to God. He was put to death in the FLESH but made alive in the SPIRIT ! 1Peter 3:18

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
Janosky:

You have answered the question you asked.
Abi, you done take Gbana?

Genesis 18:2-3, Mark 16:5, Luke 24:4-5,23 Why did your own Bible says these angels are not spirits?

1 Corinthians 15:3-8, after resurrection, Jesus Christ APPEARED in human flesh as these spirits appeared in human flesh @ Genesis 18:2 & Luke 24:4,23.

Answer these questions below:

If Jesus was not resurrected with his physical body, why did He ask Thomas to touch his hands and feet still having the holes made by the nails used to crucify him? Why did Jesus tell the Jewish Leaders that they should destroy his body and in 3 days he will raise it up if he is not meant to be resurrected with the physical body? Why did Jesus tell Thomas that he is not a Spirit but has Flesh and bones in the verses below? You JWs are not answering these important questions.

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He deceived Thomas because the man can't understand at that moment[/b]but listen to what Peter said after they've been baptized with God's Holy Spirit!

[b]For Christ died once for all time for sins, a righteous person for unrighteous ones, in order to lead you to God. He was put to death in the FLESH but made alive in the SPIRIT ! 1Peter 3:18

Where is that dullard dum dum Idiot Aemmyjah that was denying that his fellow Antichrist in Satan said Jesus deceived Thomas? Come and see what your fellow believer in Satan is saying. He is repeating it. You will come and type rubbish under my comment.

Mad MaxInDHouse, So your Jesus is a Liar and deceiver who preferred to lie to Thomas because, according to you, he is not ready for the Truth? So you can now read the mind of Jesus that he had at that moment? Can you kindly show us in the Bible where this your fantasy delusional story was written? So, Jesus is a Liar which also makes God a Liar too? Do you have a full understanding of what you are saying? People are reading your comment and deciphering the sort of Spirit you are speaking under. So, in order to make Watchtower's doctrine work, you have to throw Jesus under the bus and call him a Liar and deceiver and you honestly believe people cannot call you JWs Satanists from this statement of yours?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
johnw47:

Courz

it's Jesus flesh body that was killed,
what was resurrected back to life again,
if not His flesh body smiley

Thank you! What is the meaning of resurrection? Jesus already said his body will be resurrected. He said he will raise it up. And he did just that! But JWs don't teach that. They say His body was taken away and he was only resurrected as a Spirit. That's why I am asking them to explain why Jesus told Thomas he is not a Spirit but Flesh and Bones. Why was there a need for the holes of nails used to crucify him to still be on his Feet and hands if his body was disposed? Mad MaxInDHouse replied that Jesus actually deceived Thomas and lied to him. Exactly what Satan would say! Mad MaxInDHouse can now read the mind of Jesus telepathically. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
Courz:

Where is that dullard dum dum Idiot Aemmyjah that was denying that his fellow Antichrist in Satan said Jesus deceived Thomas? Come and see what your fellow believer in Satan is saying. He is repeating it. You will come and type rubbish under my comment.

Mad MaxInDHouse, So your Jesus is a Liar and deceiver who preferred to lie to Thomas because, according to you, he is not ready for the Truth? So you can now read the mind of Jesus that he had at that moment? Can you kindly show us in the Bible where this your fantasy delusional story was written? So, Jesus is a Liar which also makes God a Liar too? Do you have a full understanding of what you are saying? People are reading your comment and deciphering the sort of Spirit you are speaking under. So, in order to make Watchtower's doctrine work, you have to throw Jesus under the bus and call him a Liar and deceiver and you honestly believe people cannot call you JWs Satanists from this statement of yours?

When someone is not ripe for something we mustn't disclose info that's higher than his knowledge to him.
Jesus' disciples has been hearing a lot about Ghosts so to avoid complications Jesus need to convince Thomas that he's the same person not a Ghost as they've been erroneously taught through Babylonian mythologies.

But after they got baptized by the spirit what Jesus didn't reveal at his resurrection became clear to them. John 16:12-13
He is still the same person but the body they recognized has been taken away as the sacrifice for sin! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When someone is not ripe for something we mustn't disclose info that's higher than his knowledge to him.
Jesus' disciples has been hearing a lot about Ghosts so to avoid complications Jesus need to convince Thomas that he's the same person not a Ghost as they've been erroneously taught through Babylonian mythologies.

But after they got baptized by the spirit what Jesus didn't reveal at his resurrection became clear to them. John 16:12-13
He is still the same person but the body they recognized has been taken away as the sacrifice for sin! smiley

This your reply is completely useless and filled with delusional wishful thinking and stories that have no basis in the Bible. Try and remind yourself of the main topic we are discussing. So, I will repeat myself.

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
Courz:

This your reply is completely useless and filled with delusional wishful thinking that has no basis in the Bible. So, I will repeat myself.

Jesus told his friend what the brain can contain at that moment knowing fully well that Thomas will know better after the baptism by the spirit! John 16:12-13

Ọmọ i don't bloody care what you think all i'm concerned about is honest hearted and sincere followers of this thread so they're not carried away by your malicious intentions! wink

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus told his friend what the brain can contain at that moment knowing fully well that Thomas will know better after the baptism by the spirit! John 16:12-13

Ọmọ i don't bloody care what you think all i'm concerned about is honest hearted and sincere followers of this thread so they're not carried away by your malicious intentions! wink

Another set of delusional story with no basis in the Bible. I asked you specifically to show me where it is written that Jesus lied to Thomas by telling him what his brain can contain From the Bible. Not from your imagination. From the Bible Mad MaxInDHouse! I will repeat.

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
Convince your friends that JEHOVAH is Satan nah! cheesy

Courz:

Another set of delusional story with no basis in the Bible. I asked you specifically to show me where it is written that Jesus lied to Thomas by telling him what his brain can contain From the Bible. Not from your imagination. From the Bible Mad MaxInDHouse! I will repeat.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Convince your friends that JEHOVAH is Satan nah! cheesy

You don't know what to say again? Because I have fixed you in a tight corner you cannot release yourself from. I am showing people how mentally deranged you are for you to call Jesus a Liar and a deceiver. They can see the god you JWs worship. Satan's Witnesses.

I asked you specifically to show me where it is written that Jesus lied to Thomas by telling him what his brain can contain From the Bible. Not from your imagination. From the Bible Mad MaxInDHouse! Show me from the Bible. I will repeat.

Thank God people can see that the opinions from most in this thread about you JWs are correct. You JWs teach and preach a different gospel and a different Jesus which was strongly condemned in the Bible.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Courz:

You don't know what to say again? Because I have fixed you in a tight corner you cannot release yourself from. I am showing people how mentally deranged you are for you to call Jesus a Liar and a deceiver. They can see the god you JWs worship. Satan's Witnesses.

I asked you specifically to show me where it is written that Jesus lied to Thomas by telling him what his brain can contain From the Bible. Not from your imagination. From the Bible Mad MaxInDHouse! Show me from the Bible. I will repeat.

Thank God people can see that the opinions from most in this thread about you JWs are correct. You JWs teach and preach a different gospel and a different Jesus which was strongly condemned in the Bible.

Ọmọ convince your friends that the name they have been singing belongs to Satan because Jesus resurrected in a spirit body not the physical materialised body he showed Thomas.

That's the truth whether you like it or not is not my cup of coffee! wink

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ convince your friends that the name they have been singing belongs to Satan because Jesus resurrected in a spirit body not the physical materialised body he showed Thomas.

That's the truth whether you like it or not is not my cup of coffee! wink

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
{Proverbs 17:13} Whoever rewards evil for good, "Evil will not depart from his house.
{Proverbs 18:21} Death and life are in the power of the tongue, "And those who love it will eat it's fruit..
So be aware Janosky whom you are protecting,,
:A organisation claiming to be men of light-forcing themselves upon innocent children, raping men and women all in the name of Jehovah. ''And what does Janosky do, protects the guilty..
In the old testament-anybody caught doing such sexual acts were put to death
{Leviticus 18:17} ’Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.
Now we all know the stories about the Watchtower, had enforced sexual activities upon innocent victims 'all in the name of Jehovah..
If the JW's obey Old Commandments, laws as they claim, than at least they should honor and obey, and stone these sexual enforcers to be put to death
All maybe they should obey the laws of Christ, reporting such crimes to law enforcement. forcing these men to step down, so the church could pray for them that they will come into repentance and ask the Lord for their forgiveness..
Janosky:

Nah 1 Corinthians 15:50, John 6:51 & Hebrews 10:10 you dey blaspheme & curse yourself.

TUEH!!!

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Ken4Christ: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Janosky:

The same manner your own Bible says otherwise about the spirits @Genesis 18:2-3 (see Heb 13:2), Luke 24:4-5, Mark 16:5 whom your Bible called 'men'.
This Pastor are they really men like you & I?
No, they are spirits.

Key point of note:

*I) John 20:17 "Do not CLING to me (don't touch me). Jesus is a spirit (appearing in human body visible to Mary Magdalene).
*ii) John 20:19,"the doors were locked but Jesus came in stood in their midst."
*iii)Pastor, nah Which door Jesus pass enter?
*I've)Luke 24:31 "they recognised Jesus but he disappeared from them"
*V)Luke 24:34,36 "Jesus appeared to Simon... He appeared & stood in their midst."
Because Jesus resurrected as a spirit, he appears & disappear without limitations.

Pastorpreneur you are LYING. grin grin
Did your own Bible say Jesus spoke with Thomas @ Luke24:1-39?

Scriptures interprete & explain scriptures. For this reason,Genesis 18:2, Luke 24:4-5, Mark 16:5 & Acts 9:3-10,1 Peter 3:18 & 1 Corinthians 15:50 , John 6:51,MUST guide our understanding of Luke 24:39 & John20:27.

Oga, did your own Bible begin at John 20:27 & end at Luke 24:39?

Pastorpreneur you have the right to post GIBBERISH but you don't understand the holy scriptures.

Luke 24:4-5
As the women bowed their faces to the ground in terror, the two men asked them, "Why do you look for the living among the dead?

John 20:12
and she saw two angels in white dress sitting where the body of Jesus had lain, one at the head and the other at the feet.

Acts 1:10
They were looking intently into the sky as He was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them"

Pastorpreneur GIBBERISH for the sewage tank.

grin grin

You know deep within your conscience that you are defending lies. Pride will not let you admit you are wrong. And you will have regrets upon regrets when you get to hell. You will curse Russell and whoever introduced you to this evil sect.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Ken4Christ: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're the mad person here because the Bible made us to understand that Jesus' body is the sacrifice for sin so if he took it back after death then what has he paid for sin? smiley

The sacrifice was the blood he shed. The blood represents life.

Help yourself by going through the entire Bible verse by verse and do away with the teachings they have used to brainwash you.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ken4Christ:

The sacrifice was the blood he shed. The blood represents life.

Help yourself by going through the entire Bible verse by verse and do away with the teachings they have used to brainwash you.

Ọ̀DẸ̀!
FOOL!

Jesus sacrificed two things for the salvation of mankind!

Luke 22:19-20

Bread represents what?
Wine represents what?

He has no right to retrieve any of the two after the sacrifice! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by johnw47: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
Janosky:

Another IBERIBEIST spotted. grin

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

all you have is your gibberish and your lies, of course:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by johnw47: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

If your conscience disturb you, then it applies to you
Truth is not sweet

i posted showing your lies, and of course you have no reply to that

truth is not sweet to you liars, to us Christians it is very sweet:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by johnw47: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Job_15:12  Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

false jw mad max, forever paranoid

your paranoia is of course fear that comes from your devil:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by johnw47: 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

the never ending lies of false jw mad max

angels never took Jesus body away,
He had risen, just as Jesus said He would:

Mat 28:6  He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said. Come, see the place where He was lying. 

Joh_2:19  Jesus answered them, Destroy this temple(body), and in three days I will raise it up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? / Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? / Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.