Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike (20167 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Dump PDP, Join Us – APC Woos Wike / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign / Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by caracas: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
can You bet your money on it?

Please don't give me excuse that you're Christian like your fellow zombies used to say

Can you bet on it?
Let’s bet, Tinubu no see 2nd position
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
caracas:

Let’s bet, Tinubu no see 2nd position
oya send me a DM to stake a bet

If you fail to DM me and stake the bet as you rightly said, you and your entire household will not know peace. Peace shall elude your household if you fail to DM me and stake the bet

Amen
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Uniquekriss(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
can You bet your money on it?

Please don't give me excuse that you're Christian like your fellow zombies used to say

Can you bet on it?
God punish your generation for using that word "zombie" u Are a big idiot
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by fof1: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Scotchanalysis:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2022/11/22/tinubu-needs-rivers-votes-not-logistics-support-umahi-woos-wike/amp/

Umahi should behave himself in Riverside O...make Somebody no Push am enter Water
He doesn't Know how to Swim O! Rivers Votes is for Obi,Pls take Note
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Uniquekriss:
God punish your generation for using that word "zombie" u Are a big idiot
Oya sorry good boy

Please can you bet on your Obi?

Let's stake a bet on it
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Bornagain2026: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
BET9JA SHOP AND LOCATION FOR SALE IN ABAKALIKI TOWN interested buyer should call 09020099215 or 08138036366
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by zudozz: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
How did a nuisance like this Umahi become anyone's governor?
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Tflex01: 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:

You have just one vote.

If you vote for Tinubu, I want to assure you it is a vote wasted out of your ignorance tongue

Lol I pity you.

Tinubu's victory will be a landslide. grin
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Paramount01(m): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Umahi the mumu man.
Support Obi or get lost. Tinubu can't sell in South-South or South-East

Apc has never sell in south-south or southeast before, but they have a multitude of buyers at the other region

If you think is because everybody is obident in south east and south south, it does not affect the chances of jagaban.

Na Atiku go cry
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Paramount01(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
zudozz:
How did a nuisance like this Umahi become anyone's governor?

Best governor of south East.check the record
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Indispensable85(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Logistics vs votes
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Honjoshy4u: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
Paramount01:

Apc has never sell in south-south or southeast before, but they have a multitude of buyers at the other region

If you think is because everybody is obident in south east and south south, it does not affect the chances of jagaban.

Na Atiku go cry

I pity you, you think 2019 is 2023??
Aboki will vote for their brother Atiku again and live the greedy 'emi lo kan' agbado man in the cold.
Stop typing in Ogbomosho and go to the North to see how Tinubu is not a popular Candidate. APC is already a bad product up north
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by alimiadedayo1: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Sholayeaminebir:
Peter Obi's win will shockk many
will shock your family and next generation
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by WorkhardAgric: 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Honjoshy4u: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Alexiiydon:
has he ever rule in the south east and the ss you’re talking about you can’t support obi and not look stupid

You're the one that is foolish.
After typing nonsense because of N5000 campaign funds, you will still be the one to type in this forum ' my brother, my sister, I have not eaten bla bla bla ......'
You better get sense.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Alexiiydon: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

You're the one that is foolish.
After typing nonsense because of N5000 campaign funds, you will still be the one to type in this forum ' my brother, my sister, I have not eaten bla bla bla ......'
You better get sense.
na your papa give me the 5k better go and collect the salt obituaries Dey distribute
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Honjoshy4u: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
Alexiiydon:
na your papa give me the 5k better go and collect the salt obituaries Dey distribute

Keep quiet when I'm talking.... You're a small boy without shishi.
Do you want me to embarrass you with money this night
Clown.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by ChukwuObe: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Tinubu can only sell in Iragbiji.

Even lagos state would be too hot for him to win, talk more of any SS/SE state.

I can imagine the number of sane people that abandoned him after that suberb BabaBlu Baluba.

Tinubu should be in yabaleft regaining his mental health.

You mean the guy that said Nasarawa is a great country? That Obi should be taken to Aro in Abeokuta
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Alexiiydon: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Keep quiet when I'm talking.... You're a small boy without shishi.
Do you want me to embarrass you with money this night
Clown.
fool old papa you’re so stupid with your money wheyre whey no fit feed himself you no get shishi people who are rich won’t even boast of it only poor folks like you whey no get 20k for Aza
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by candygist: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Umahi now go about begging people to vote Tinubu?

Tinubu that claimed he made Buhari president couldn't make himself President

Baba dey go up and down hustling for votes grin cheesy

Fake Jagaban

No lie, fear dey catch you say Tinubu go win. Somalia no far o.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Pleasant101: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Tinubu is not a good product in the south-south and southeast...If an average Yiibo has the opportunity to see Tinubu and kill him ...he or she will do so... because even the devil doesn't hate a person like the Yiibo people hate Tinubu with a passion...

Thank God he didn't marry Yiibo's wife...they could have used his Yiibo wife to kill him...like Philistine used Delilah to kill Samson...

Politics will come and go...but people will. remind... Yiibo people talk to yourselves ...no be so dem dey play politics ...politics is just like a football game...one person must win and another lose....so, let's have a sportsmanship spirit not wicked spirit towards your fellow human being.
Tinubu didn't steal Yiibo region money nah Lagos state money alone they steal as your governors in the southeast also steal your state money and nobody focuses on them....it is comfortable to become Yiibo governor because ...all these Yiibo people will not focus on you...all their attention is what is going on in Lagos state and Tinubu affair.

If I want to generate heavy traffic on the naira land now I will just generate an inconsequential topic that has Tinubu's name along. You will discover heavy traffic,

Try to be reasonable and sensible, the current face of politics we are in now isn't about hatred, it's about wats of necessity nd utmost importance.. We only wish for a younger vision of tinubu, he isn't fit for the issues at hand, shettima is the one contesting... They contention is for bat to win and he dies before he enjoys 8 year, nd shettima takes over, just like the yard adua nd Jonathan regime
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Honjoshy4u: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Alexiiydon:
fool old papa you’re so stupid with your money wheyre whey no fit feed himself you no get shishi people who are rich won’t even boast of it only poor folks like you whey no get 20k for Aza

Your mouth odour smells to this place. I'm a young wealthy bobo that will feed you and yours for a century without sweat. You goat typing from a slump.
Send your account details let me make you smile.
You should be ashamed of yourself supporting a party that have almost finished you.
Anu-Ofia.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by phorget(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Perfect!

Wike should know that, their is no way he wont make it to jail if he does not support His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Its just one bitter truth!

Is that suppose to be a threat?
So because a governor does not support a presidential candidate then he automatically earns a jail term.

We cant grow with this mentality.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by BABANGBALI: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
STRANGE
A man slumped and died at APC rally in Jos. A day later, a woman slumped died at APC women rally in Kwara State.
They have started o.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Alexiiydon: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Your mouth odour smells to this place. I'm a young wealthy bobo that will feed you and yours for a century without sweat. You goat typing from a slump.
Send your account details let me make you smile.
You should be ashamed of yourself supporting a party that have almost finished you.
Anu-Ofia.
use that money to feed your family first let what you do for them talk for you olofo wealthy indeed obituaries don even know the meaning of wealthy you’re just a poor idiot audio wealth
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Honjoshy4u: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
Alexiiydon:
use that money to feed your family first let what you do for them talk for you olofo wealthy indeed obituaries don even know the meaning of wealthy you’re just a poor idiot audio wealth

E pain am.... You're inconsequential in the scheme of things.
Keep supporting those that have put you in bondage.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by mrksquare: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
When Emilokan shouted PD..APC it was very prophetic. Some thought it was just the usual gaffe but Tinubu was merely given signals about the the enlargement of his support base
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Jack500: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
You are so daft and brain dead to know about the new electoral reform, know that the mass have rejected APC and individual is going to vote with their heart. The governor of your state can brainwashed idiort like you with a cup of rice. BATstad urchin.

uote author=Jack500 post=118600098]Tinubu will win next year election.

Ebonyi is in the bag, Rivers to follow.

No single governor is supporting obi.

You don't understand politicking, you will receive sense in February

That must be your use1ess father, that fail to train you.

Make sure you hang yourself to end your miserable life in February, when Tinubu wins.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Kaka77(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bala blue, blue bulaba .

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by caracas: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
oya send me a DM to stake a bet

If you fail to DM me and stake the bet as you rightly said, you and your entire household will not know peace. Peace shall elude your household if you fail to DM me and stake the bet

Amen
Back to sender
It is you n your generation that peace will elude , forever n ever
A BIG AMEN
IDIATS EVERYWHERE
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
caracas:

Back to sender
It is you n your generation that peace will elude , forever n ever
A BIG AMEN
IDIATS EVERYWHERE
shey be your Obi go win Na?
Oya send me a DM let's bet on it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Neither Endorsed Peter Obi, Nor Any Presidential Candidate – PFN / Mimiko Dumps Labour Party, Joins ZLP / Fayose Asked Us To Support Fayemi – Ekiti PDP Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.