Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike (20164 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Dump PDP, Join Us – APC Woos Wike / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign / Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Shemadex(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Umahi the mumu man.
Support Obi or get lost. Tinubu can't sell in South-South or South-East
u ppl ar in pains for jagaban bogu
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Alexiiydon: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

E pain am.... You're inconsequential in the scheme of things.
Keep supporting those that have put you in bondage.
and how did obi remove you from bondage wen he was a governor only to support people killing you support him more so that he can legalize ESN to kill you more
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Ancestortinubu: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Good to know you felt it where I hit you. The last time I commented here, I never told you I live in iregbaji or mushin, no need to hug transformer because that is the only place tinubu will rule. I guess I am not disturbing you because I know it's your turn to change tinubu pampers. BATstad idiort!

uote author=Jack500 post=118605211]

That must be your use1ess father, that fail to train you.

Make sure you hang yourself to end your miserable life in February, when Tinubu wins. [/quote]
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Jack500: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
Good to know you felt it where I hit you. The last time I commented here, I never told you I live in iregbaji or mushin, no need to hug transformer because that is the only place tinubu will rule. I guess I am not disturbing you because I know it's your turn to change tinubu pampers. BATstad idiort!

uote author=Jack500 post=118605211]

That must be your use1ess father, that fail to train you.

Make sure you hang yourself to end your miserable life in February, when Tinubu wins.

We shall see, I will gladly give you sniper then grin grin
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by MikeofAfrica: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
The big masquerade (Jagaban) don't need drum beating but crowd support!

An impeccable source told me that the reconciliation between the G5 and Atiku is impossible & the G5 will work for Tinubu

I think Wike and the G5 are trying to pull Atiku legs. If at this point, they have not make up their minds to support either Tinubu or Obi or even Kwankwaso , then it means they actually want to support Atiku but wants him to grant some of their request.
The invitation of Obi, Kwankwaso and Umahi to Rivers is a merely plot to force the hands of Atiku.
Hence if Tinubu and Obi are wise, they should forget about Wike and his gang for now. Wike is just using them to prove a point in PDP.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by okechuks22: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Tinubu is an anscestor he should go and rest u short man
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by kingmaster2009: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
Pleasant101:

Try to be reasonable and sensible, the current face of politics we are in now isn't about hatred, it's about wats of necessity nd utmost importance.. We only wish for a younger vision of tinubu, he isn't fit for the issues at hand, shettima is the one contesting... They contention is for bat to win and he dies before he enjoys 8 years, and shittim take over, just like the yard adua and Jonathan regime

You are an unrepentant demon.

and if Shetima or Tinubu, Atiku, and Okowa become the president, are they not eligible for the position? And perhaps you have your reservation about any Presidential candidate, you can go to court.

If a Boko Haram member or drug lord submits himself to serve the country and is elected, how does that become your headache....must your tribe man become the president?

Let's have sportsmanship spirit ...Nigeria is the microcosm of all the presidential candidates. so enjoy whoever emerges as the president. ..

If it is Tinubu, you have some of your brothers abroad that are strong cocaine pushers, if it is Atiku, you have some of your brothers that are armed robbers and if it is better Obi Peter we have some of your brother abroad that are chronic liar and betrayal, pretender and a rogue ...so whoever emerges let's support him...
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Honjoshy4u: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
Shemadex:
u ppl ar in pains for jagaban bogu

Who send you and APC?
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Mccullum: 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
Jagaban is the man that's capable for the presidential job, he's a visionary leader with brilliant administrative skills which can guarantee brighter and rewarding future of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Yibo(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2022
caracas:

Lol, see this comedian wasting his talent here on nairaland…..
If Tinubu see 3% of se/ ss votes he should clap for himself….
SE and SS are battle grounds
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2022
zudozz:
How did a nuisance like this Umahi become anyone's governor?
Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by Pleasant101: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
kingmaster2009:

You are an unrepentant demon.

and if Shetima or Tinubu, Atiku, and Okowa become the president, are they not eligible for the position? And perhaps you have your reservation about any Presidential candidate, you can go to court.

If a Boko Haram member or drug lord submits himself to serve the country and is elected, how does that become your headache....must your tribe man become the president?

Let's have sportsmanship spirit ...Nigeria is the microcosm of all the presidential candidates. so enjoy whoever emerges as the president. ..

If it is Tinubu, you have some of your brothers abroad that are strong cocaine pushers, if it is Atiku, you have some of your brothers that are armed robbers and if it is better Obi Peter we have some of your brother abroad that are chronic liar and betrayal, pretender and a rogue ...so whoever emerges let's support him...
U're filled with hatred and suffering from Dementia, read my comments and read ur replies, I didn't discredit or approve any candidate, I only said the current Nigeria needs a agile and young president, the 3 candidates u mentioned are not d only contestants we have in the political race, so all this gibberish u wrote about drugs, rogue ,liar and betrayal seems u're so delusional and fantastically corrupt, I only wished naija the best and a younger version of tinubu, and if shettima is to be the president, he should be the flagbearer and not a placement, go polish ur sense of reasoning and do away with hatred so u freely drive home sumtin reasonable to ponder upon... Omo ATI jati jati
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by caracas: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
Igbo:
SE and SS are battle grounds
Lol,another comedian spotted
Re: Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike by kingmaster2009: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pleasant101:

U're filled with hatred and suffering from Dementia, read my comments and read ur replies, I didn't discredit or approve any candidate, I only said the current Nigeria needs a agile and young president, the 3 candidates u mentioned are not d only contestants we have in the political race, so all this gibberish u wrote about drugs, rogue ,liar and betrayal seems u're so delusional and fantastically corrupt, I only wished naija the best and a younger version of tinubu, and if shettima is to be the president, he should be the flagbearer and not a placement, go polish ur sense of reasoning and do away with hatred so u freely drive home sumtin reasonable to ponder upon... Omo ATI jati jati

All this rigmarole of your baseless comment just to justify your nonsense point ....what a waste of time and energy ....i"m not perturbed because you usually spend most of your useful time on social media ....honestly, responding to your clueless comments as being posted here is a no-no for me...

Now, your choice of a presidential candidate is Obi, and nobody quarrels about it. Your choice is unique to you ...and you don't need to add lies, blackmailing, propaganda, and your imp behavior and show of shenanigan just to feel justified on social media.

I know this might not move you because you are an unrepentant fool but the points have been made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bulkachuwa Blunder: 11 Critical Questions Nigerians Are Asking / Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp / Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.