Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State (65792 Views)

President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) / Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe / The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by Adexgentle005(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
GGirll:

you will witness it lol
Let watch and see.
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by CSTRR: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Adexgentle005:
Bro, I’m not discouraging anyone.
I am only stating the fact here. This is not about buhari but the northern elites bro. Especially now that oil has been discovered in the north.
There is nothing the northern elite can do, unless they rig him out with child voters.

But once he is declared winner, no northern elite can stop him.

They know the tribe they are dealing with.
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by Adexgentle005(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
poseidon12:

Stop being a coward. There is no cabal. Vote wisely and choose your leader. Nigerians vote along ethnic line and blame a non existent cabal.
This is not about being a coward or not.
This is the reality. Northern elites I know in Abuja won’t allow PO to near aso rock.
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by elijahkayode(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
DJ HOLYNIGERIA" PRESENTS TIMELESS HOLYMIXTAPE VOLUME 1

We cry Holy Holy holy is the Lord God Almighty
Hello My people this is your Favourite DJ DjholyNigeria and Am here on the beat right now and am giving you this timeless mixtape so you enjoy and worship the Lord cause the the Lord is Good and worthy to be praise
Peace out my people, myholypeople

Tracklist
#.1 You are holy Paul Enenche
#2. For your Name is Holy Paul Wilbur
#3. "Holy" Chidinma Nigeria

#4. Echo Holy Red Rock worship
#5. Holy Dunsin oyekan

#6. Revelation Song Mathew Smith
#7. Emi Mimo(Holy spirit) Mike Abdul
#8. Holy Anthem Frank Edward

#9. Holy/Mimo Shola Allyson
#10. Mimo Loluwa tope Alabi
#11. Holy Ghost Gabriel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ooezfAyrI

What's up my holypeople
This masterpiece is collated by DjHolyNigeria
DJholyNigeria I feel your vibes

All praise be to the holySpirit for guidance and inspiration and i hope
Everyone can listen and enjoy this special songs

You can follow me on Twitter @DjHolyNigeria
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Even the location of the first oil well was politicized. It is actually located in Otuabagi community inside the former Oloibiri district which ceased to exist a long time ago yet for political reasons you keep hearing that the first oil well is located in Oloibiri community which is 9.5km away from Otuabagi community.
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by Adexgentle005(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Jack500:

So, it is only Atiku that can be swear in, if he wins?
It is the confidence in which you guys spew nonsense for me
Yes Atiku. Especially now that oil has been discovered in the north. The norther elites I know in Abuja knows PO would change so many things if he wins.
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by Amaggedon: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
Adexgentle005:
Bro leave sentiment and face reality. The northern elites won’t allow it. I know what I’m saying.
You don't know what you're saying sorry.
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by Adexgentle005(m): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Jack500:

So, it is only Atiku that can be swear in, if he wins?
It is the confidence in which you guys spew nonsense for me
Yes Atiku. Especially now that oil has been discovered in the north. The norther elites I know in Abuja knows PO would change so many things if he wins
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by Adexgentle005(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
poseidon12:

The so called cabals are Nigerians like you. If Obi wins, he would definitely be sworn in. Unless they want Nigeria to disintegrate.
Do you have a northern elite friend in Abuja? If you do then you’d know what I’m saying. These people believes PO would change so many things if he wins.
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by Bennycollins: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Adexgentle005:
He won’t be sworn in even if he wins bro

This is Nigeria. Cabals are still very much active. I’m obidient but that’s the fact.
I nurse the same fear too. But then I think on the other hand that Nigeria and Nigerians have advanced beyond that stage. Are they going to do a June 12 with the result and cunningly hand over to the military under the guise of coup de tat? That is the only way they can frustrate Obi.
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by Adexgentle005(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
StPete:

You’re talking rubbish. Quit having a defeated mindset and just so you know, you are not obidient
This is not about a defeated mindest bro.

This is reality bro. Leave sentiment out of this. I’m just being realistic right now. And I’m obidient with full chest.
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by Adexgentle005(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
Fiscus105:

Oga stop deceiving and panicking at same time.

First of all, he cannot win, but by miracle if he wins, no Jupiter can stop him to be president.
Lol. Bro I’m obidient with full chest.

I’m just telling you how things will be. Leave sentiment or emotion out of this and face reality.

No one is taking about PO here in Abuja.
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by caye(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

Walahi people always bashing the British.
Even though they get their own for body if the British stayed longer we would be another south Africa type in the making. Imagine British staying till 1990's.
Using our oil for massive infrastructure growth just as they did with mere cocoa and rubber.
It will be a situation of chop I chop, British chop 60% Nigerians chop40% (which is way better than the over 90% consumed by corrupt leaders).
Walahi we would have easily been the best country in Africa competing with the likes of India with massive infrastructural growth.

Nigeria has to be sold this time to the Chinese

Cote d'Ivoire that has been indirectly ruled from direct colonialism to neo-colonialism by the French; how's their lives?

Puerto Rico that is a state under USA, but has different cultures , and lacks many infrastructure; intact for over many weeks after a natural disaster, no electricity.

What about them?

Problem is, slave likes Massa so much that the thought of staying and directing his life, seems scary and too much if an headache to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by blueAgent(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
OneCandleAway:
If only the British were aware of the amount of oil we have, they might have fought to stay longer

Rubbish.

Nigeria does not have more oil than UAE, Qatar,Kuwait, Bahrain all this countries got independence from Britain after oil was discovered in large quantities.

1 Like

Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by blueAgent(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Offpointng:

And Nigeria would have been twice better than it is atm. If they had stayed longer, some idiots wouldn't have ruled us

Very true.
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by blueAgent(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

Walahi people always bashing the British.
Even though they get their own for body if the British stayed longer we would be another south Africa type in the making. Imagine British staying till 1990's.
Using our oil for massive infrastructure growth just as they did with mere cocoa and rubber.
It will be a situation of chop I chop, British chop 60% Nigerians chop40% (which is way better than the over 90% consumed by corrupt leaders).
Walahi we would have easily been the best country in Africa competing with the likes of India with massive infrastructural growth.

Nigeria has to be sold this time to the Chinese

So true.
But the percentage sharing formular no favour us.

I would prefer 70% for Nigeria, and 30% or less for Britain.

Nigeria would have been the best country in Africa
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by Eriokanmi: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
Parachoko:
How can you be comparing a military regime to democracy?

Buhari will handover to anybody that win the 2023 Presidential Election, even if the winner nah Sowore
I pray
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by Adexgentle005(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bennycollins:
I nurse the same fear too. But then I think on the other hand that Nigeria and Nigerians have advanced beyond that stage. Are they going to do a June 12 with the result and cunningly hand over to the military under the guise of coup de tat? That is the only way they can frustrate Obi.
That’s the reality bro. Handling over to the military under the guise of coup detat is very possible…

With the oil discovery in the north, PO won’t near aso rock. I have lot of northern elites as friends here in Abuja and I know what I’m saying.

I’m only being realistic. No hard feelings at all. Because I’m obidient.

They know PO would change so many things if he wins. They control most sector of the economy.
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by blueAgent(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
chrisxxx:
There is a lot about this well. There are things missing. No huge reservoir come with such small manifold. Secondly how come that two states own the field but it has one Christmas tree?
Bros there is something not adding up here. You see this kind of christmas trees or manifolds on marginal fields only.

This is the first well that oil was discovered in the Oloibiri field, no where it is stated that it is the only well.
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by Adexgentle005(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
Amaggedon:
You don't know what you're saying sorry.
Ok sir.
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by blueAgent(m): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
engrchykae:
no need staying when they can run you pipeline from Nigeria to Morocco to Spain to England and plant fulanis as good caretakers.
If you don't get it
Forget it
Story.

You guys keep fantasing irrational ideas instead of facing reality and holding your foolish leaders accountable
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by Adexgentle005(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
CSTRR:

There is nothing the northern elite can do, unless they rig him out with child voters.

But once he is declared winner, no northern elite can stop him.

They know the tribe they are dealing with.
Lol . You think so? Why is Nnamdi Kanu still in DSS office? This people know what they are doing bro.

You think if PO wins he won’t set Kanu free? And you think the northern will be happy with that development?
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by Parachoko: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I pray
Nah Nigerian Constitution matter b this one, whoever win will become the President.

There's nothing the cabal or any other person can so about it.
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by blueAgent(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
owobokiri:

Stay longer to do what?
That would have led them to be directly accused of being responsible for Nigerias failures.
The British are totally in charge of your Oil assets for decades now through shell.
All the major oil platforms in this country belongs to them.
Infact, in practical terms, Nigeria as a country does not own either her Oil or the assets. We pay rent on those who to big foreign Oil coys.
Do your checks..

You are a clown ,
With baseless factless information.

1 Like

Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by blueAgent(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Starboytwo:
Stay longer to do what? Turn us to South Africa ?? Una no well.

But you dey find visa to South Africa and Western countries?

Hypocrites
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by blueAgent(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
007s:

You are wrong bro... very wrong
Oil and Gas contracts works in almost the same way in most countries. For instance, in a Profit Sharing Agreement, IOCs (like Shell) invest in oil and gas exploration and production, they recover cost of exploration and production first, then share profit with the government.
Note: The IOC pay Royalty to government irrespective of profit or not. So most times government receive Royalty, Tax, and share from profit. The amount that goes to IOCs at the end of the day may be a meagre 20 to 16% but they do all the works

Educate the clown.
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by blueAgent(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
007s:

Let nobody deceive you, Oil will forever (i.e. in the forseable future) be relevant. From your food, to your drugs, to your clothes, everything comes from Oil.

You dey mind confused ppl

Renewable energy is a pipe dream.
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by blueAgent(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
Spirit04:
una too like mumu talk. when the British left, people in villages still troop out to savour the ecstasy of seeing a car. Roads were untarred, no electric pole anywhere. Nigerians lived off farm produce like yam and palm oil and people were dying of disease from drinking erosion water(they'd put alum) as a result, you catch a boil and there's a worm inside. una no know wetin una dey talk. you think Brits know you exist? they only want to buy cheap cocoa, rubber etc and live lavishly in London.
You can't compare South Africa to Nigeria, British settled in South Africa

You don't understand what the person said you jumped into conclusion.

The guy said he wished the British continued to rule Nigeria after Oil was discovered till date, which I totally agree with him.
They do not need to settle here in large number like they did in South Africa.

The fact remains their leadership would be 100times better than what we have now.

1 Like

Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by blueAgent(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Nope, Nigeria would have been a broke country, with a poorly developed rural area, and a few developed urban centers..

The British would only provide anemites to areas that benefit them directly...they won't give your village light, or build a hospital in your local government area.

And most Nigerians would be poor. Very poor.

Nigeria is broke because we sell things like oil...whose prices does not favour us. Meanwhile, China is very rich because they sell manufactured goods and servicies at prices they set.....meaning they earn enough money.

It's obvious you don't not know what you are saying.

In my village schools and hospitals were built by the British several decades before oil was discovered in Nigeria same with many other rural areas in Nigeria.
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by FOOTSOLDIER1: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Adexgentle005:
He won’t be sworn in even if he wins bro

This is Nigeria. Cabals are still very much active. I’m obidient but that’s the fact.

You are mahd! God pun!sh you and your generation and even the ones yet unborn. Agbadorian stup!d urchin pretending to be Obidient. Go and keep mining skull and human parts, that is what you are best used at. Fuuulll
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by blueAgent(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Idont understand undecided
So you wanna be a slave

You wanna be ruled by some white beings kos you feel they are superior to you undecided

Iam confused

This is just bad

When you begin to wish your were still under your slave masters

Indeed freedom is overrated

Ireject friends like you guys

Clown, are different from a slave now?
Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
blueAgent:

It's obvious you don't not know what you are saying.

In my village schools and hospitals were built by the British several decades before oil was discovered in Nigeria same with many other rural areas in Nigeria.

And in many villages, a lot of schools and hospitals were built by the Nigerian government long after the last whites left.

Infact, I work in a hospital that was built and opened some 38 years after independence. I even went to a secondary school that was opened some 20-26 years after independence. And I went to a university that was opened between 1960-75...when oil was not our major earner....

My village got primary, secondary school, long after the whites left the village. Anyone born during colonialisim had to travel a long distance to another town to go to school. And the nearest proper hosptial was 3 hours away by rough roads. Under colonial rule.

Try harder.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 / Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor / Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.