Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) (31483 Views)

FG Halts Kolmani Oil Drilling 16 Months After Flag-Off / First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State / Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by headbasher96(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Only Jehovah can save you ipobians, you have come on social media to wail on top say Federal government discovering crude oil in the Bauchi Basin?
oga there is no oil in bauchi state carry your fish brain and get the f out
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by Sendero: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Like I called you earlier, lazy minded thing, since Federal Government crude oil money is what you are waiting for, then you should be happy that your Almijiri brothers have found crude oil up north, so more revenue for Nigeria, so why are you wailing?

It's so unfortunate that you're a total idiot, a complete wretch, mentally.

You're among the hapless genetic mishaps who constitute the majority of Nigeria's population and thereby ensure her continued underdevelopment
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by obyno82: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Historical

I know Zombidiots Biafrans are dying in silence, envy and Jealousy is wounding them.

But they can't talk, they need Almajiri votes for Obeer

Stop being stupid
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by headbasher96(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Not Surprised one bit, Common sense has long seized to exist in your existence.
if u are the one sharing the common sense i agree but if u are not then u will have a rebound
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by Adexgentle005(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
mistilink1:
With this development now; You guys are still thinking Northerners will vote Tinubu come 2023? They will prefer Atiku so that he can help them protect their newly discovered oil
Exactly what I’m telling my guy here.You are on point bro. Buhari knows what he’s doing. Lol!
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by Adexgentle005(m): 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Even Abubakar Atiku knows Tinubu is the next President, mind you, they are very close friends.
That was then bro. Not with this discovery. Atiku is your next president.
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by adecz: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
Another northern white elephant
project that will be financed by southern
oyel money..

Nothing Buhari ever touches can come
to life. Northern Nigeria isn't destined to
have oil in commercial quantities❗️❗️

The destiny and wealth of northern
Nigerian is I'm agriculture, which their
leaders have destroyed.

Mark this prophesy✨✨✨
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Slave mentality, you sound like the woman in the Bible that begged King Solomon to split the baby, who she herself eventually got split into two.

Afonjas won't like this...
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by UNDFTD: 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Buhari apologists that are your masters in your own country?

Shameless Slave, I command thee not to speak for 12 hours, lest you be banished to the dungeon, where your likes belong.

Another waste of human flesh ranting and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog! Keep ranting, you freaking M0R0N!
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
THE NORTH. UNITY WE STAND. REPPING NORTH CENTRAL. YES IM YORUBA grin
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by Professor822714: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Adexgentle005:
That was then bro. Not with this discovery. Atiku is your next president.
Atiku money done finish, The Raila Odinga of Nigeria, has used his empire to play politics, no money to campaign, that is the sole reason he chose Ifeanyi Okowa to use Delta State money to finance his last gasp ambition.
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by zigzagluv: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
show us where the Oil is coming out from the ground, Not just photo ops
Moh247:
cool

Historical

I know Zombidiots Biafrans are dying in silence, envy and Jealousy is wounding them.

Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Pettoto Obituary supporters will not sleep tonight grin South East wailers are jealousgrin
jealous of what exactly?? At list you should be happy they have been sustaining the country since ages
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
zigzagluv:
show us where the Oil is coming out from the ground, Not just photo ops
You no get tv for house? Go and watch NTA network news @ 9, to see the oil coming out the ground in reel time.

Nonsense.
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by timiade446(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Jealous wailer grin Buhari is the best president so far. He has delivered his assignment grin grin grin grin

Assignment that has thrown you into peril, you won’t be here ranting if not for the 40mb plan that mtn has helped you with

Block head
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Can Niger Delta finally go their separate ways now..?

I'll suggest every state to manage their resources and pay tax to the federal government....
which federal government? So called FG can't generate revenue?
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Grgton:
You that cannot generate revenue for themselves is taunting?

How much did your state & Local Government generate last year?
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
ElValiente:
THE NORTH. UNITY WE STAND. REPPING NORTH CENTRAL. YES IM YORUBA grin
unity for mouth

Lol
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You that cannot generate revenue for themselves is taunting?

How much did your state & Local Government generate last year?
you will have to wait for Google team to respond to this sorry
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by Lama70(m): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
uba1991:
will you call your people living in Abuja to go back to that unproductive red mud region?

You mean upland?
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by Lama70(m): 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
uba1991:
will you call your people living in Abuja to go back to that unproductive red mud region?

They have been advocating same. Only that your terrorized and homeless herders and blind beggers won't let us be.

Could this be the best time? Only time will tell.
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by caprock(m): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Audio oil. What is the ultimate recoverable reserve?
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by Moymoy: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Historical

This doesn't remove the real issue: buhari has failed.
Later we will hear that Ethiopia is the real owner...
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by lukency(m): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
Which one be kolomental oil development. This politics has been right from the days of the military and up till date no single barrel has been extracted.
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by sokera: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I overheard ipob pigs saying that place is not Bauchi or Gombe but Rivers State and Buhari is just deceiving Nigerians. Others are saying pipeline was connected from imo state to be moving imo oil to Bauchi and Buhari is claiming the oil was deposited in the state.

How either of the two is possible, pls someone should help me ask them. grin

Wetin we no go hear from ipob pigs as long as it borders with foolishness.
you are on your own if you read comments from ppl that don't go to sch and all they do is to sell spare parts and illegal hard drugs .. stay away from toxic ppl for your mental health sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by CalabarPikin: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Grgton:

I wonder ooh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by CalabarPikin: 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
Golan007:

Remember say Calabar no get oil oh!

grin grin

I remember very well..
Each LGA in Cross River has one or two mineral resources mostly solid or have fertile land to grow crops on high demand which mostly run my the locals..
This things can be taken over by the state to help generate revenue
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by BahaushenArewa: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Oil oil oil oil !!! Oya divide the marriage
you are free to go nobody tied your leg
Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by Golan007: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
CalabarPikin:

grin grin

I remember very well..
Each LGA in Cross River has one or two mineral resources mostly solid or have fertile land to grow crops on high demand which mostly run my the locals..
This things can be taken over by the state to help generate revenue

Sadly, they haven't.

Learn to appreciate others.

Note, the commoner up north has the same problems as you.

Southern leaders and Northern leaders together and separately loot.

By the way, looting isn't the only problem of Nigeria but lack of creativity and morals by the general populace.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I'm sure you are not in biafra while typing this.

Most likely in the North or West searching for daily bread.

If biafuro come to fruition, to move to that biafuro will then be another problem.

Abi you think say when biafuro is declared, you will still remain in alaba and continue insulting the zoo.
The world is big enough to accommodate Biafrans

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) by americanigga(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
YorubarLord:
Hateful insecure ipob miscreants with low self esteem and their dumb Niger delta sidekicks will not sleep this night. At least the noise of awa oyel go reduce. I'm happy for the north

Stop insulting South South. We are not trouble makers. We believe in one Nigeria. We love Northerners and South West. We only want more attention from the Federal Government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' / Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers / SURE-P Vs N-Power: Which Is More Transparent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.