Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,561 members, 7,861,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP (24907 Views)

FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture / El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election / Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by Ritchiee: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Seconded

APC and PDP are obviously confused and I think it's God working

Let Atiku, Rabiu kwakwanso, Peter Obi and Tinubu share the northern votes then back home in the south , Peter Obi will clear almost every southern states
Gibberish from ipobnews.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by JoshTim: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2022
BAT 2023. The discovery and exploration of oil in the north is a heavy blow to IPOB pigs. They are weeping and nurturing their wounds now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by Passionate888: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2022
Unifire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by Britishpea: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Seconded

Let Atiku, Rabiu kwakwanso, Peter Obi and Tinubu share the northern votes then back home in the south , Peter Obi will clear almost every southern states
This boy go and deactivate your account. Stop spitting balderdash on Nairaland

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by Slurity(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
And na so confusion go dey for their camp till Obi win the election....
You are a serious joker. Obi is only in THOS race to reduce PDP chances. He can only beat NNPP party. We love it when Obi become more popular and get more vote. APC will win with more margins.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by kingyakos: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2022
oikirodah:

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah na the Principal of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/atiku-pdp-in-severe-pains-as-bala-mohammed-passes-vote-of-confidence-on-tinubu/

Source iReporteronline.

Buhari dey support tinubu, na for dream or real life?...
Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by maestroferddi: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2022
Propaganda will fail APC big time...

There will be gnashing of teeth in 2023.

Bala Mohammed, a core northern die-hard will abandon Atiku and Kwankwaso to vote for Tinubu?

Delusion in high places...
Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by Afamed: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

Obi is never in the race. Stop wasting your time

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by Komu1048(m): 7:25am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Seconded

If u have the rare opportunity of meeting Obi, I'm sure he will slap the hell out of you for posting this trash.

U need to be taken to the market square and flogged mercilessly for underrating Tinubu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2022
Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by onomeabuja: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2022
Na long range missile like this bala Mohammed go take hit APC & tinubu 2023
He's not a fool to support tinubu with d mass defection of northerners in d north.
Atiku is their best bet!!!
So u guys should not be deceived by all this shameless Apc senile campaign strategies. grin

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by Komu1048(m): 7:31am On Nov 23, 2022
maestroferddi:
Propaganda will fail APC big time...

There will be gnashing of teeth in 2023.

Bala Mohammed, a core northern die-hard will abandon Atiku and Kwankwaso to vote for Tinubu?

Delusion in high places...

Eyah I know this news torments you, but that's exactly what its meant for. But it's not too late to join other well meaning Nigerias demanding for renewed hope 2023

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by Oblongata: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2022
Aufbauh:
Everyone reasonable politician knows that the 2023 presidential election is an easy ride for Jagaban.

If the G5 know that Atiku will win they would have swallow their pride since and align.

Again if the G5 know that Obi will win they would have come out openly to declare for him cos they'll easily have a good bargain with him.

The G5 are working for Tinubu but not making open not to affect their interest in their parent party and also upset the standing APC structure.
You are a wise one.

4 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by hopexter(m): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2022
Globad:

So says the person that vowed to delete his nairaland account and all other social media accounts if Tinubu won the APC ticket

You're not a man of your words.

Na mkpuru miri doings, him eye don dey clear small small, no too blame am grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by Flows001(m): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

Why you no get small shame biko?

Ndi the north will vote for their own person grin

Jungle don dey mature small small
Taofeeq, we in Nasarawa state are fully OBIDIENT smiley
Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by Starhearts: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Seconded

Which Southern state? Peter OBITUARY go win
You're trying too hard to feign intelligence. If you aren't intelligent, you aren't intelligent.

Even your expression is in shambles. And you're barely plausible.

Obi no go win...
1... Ogun state
2..... Oyo state.
3..... Lagos state
4...... ondo state.
5...... ekiti state.
6...... Ebonyi sate.
7....... Imo state.
8........ Cross River.
Now tell me how Obi wan get votes 4 Kano where we have Ganduje nd Kwakwaso.
Tell me how obi go get votes 4 Katsina, Borno, Adamawa

Tell me how Peter OBITUARY wan see 25% vote.

Truth is bitter OBITUARY is coming distant third.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by rolams(m): 7:41am On Nov 23, 2022
I wonder why you guys will keep hoping on nothing.

Was it Buhari that told Bauchi people to vote Bala Muhammed in 2019 to defeat an incumbent APC governor?

My own understanding here is simple. He just wants Buhari to tell Bauchi people to re-elect him and Atiku. It is as simple as that.
Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by PointZerom: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2022
Globad:

So says the person that vowed to delete his nairaland account and all other social media accounts if Tinubu won the APC ticket

The same with Thifnubu who refused to be running mate to buhari because according to him, Muslim Muslim ticket will destabilize Nigeria.
Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by Starhearts: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2022
frank14011991:
ATIKU is not buhari, even if he will win some states in the north,it will only be taraba and adamawa. Tinubu will win him in the north insha Allah

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by rolams(m): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2022
Starhearts:

Which Southern state? Peter OBITUARY go win
You're trying too hard to feign intelligence. If you aren't intelligent, you aren't intelligent.

Even your expression is in shambles. And you're barely plausible.

Obi no go win...
1... Ogun state
2..... Oyo state.
3..... Lagos state
4...... ondo state.
5...... ekiti state.
6...... Ebonyi sate.
7....... Imo state.
8........ Cross River.
Now tell me how Obi wan get votes 4 Kano where we have Ganduje nd Kwakwaso.
Tell me how obi go get votes 4 Katsina, Borno, Adamawa

Tell me how Peter OBITUARY wan see 25% vote.

Truth is bitter OBITUARY is coming distant third.

Obi can't win Delta, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa not even Edo state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by Starhearts: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Seconded

Diz shows how dark....mutilated and abused ur entire existence is.

U need a quick mental checkup.

Hopefully, u will get beta.

Frustration seems more dangerous than depression. You are a proof to that statement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by Akerele44(m): 7:45am On Nov 23, 2022
Globad:

That's why he his Peter òbí supporter

Obi too doesn't keep to his words

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by Starhearts: 7:48am On Nov 23, 2022
rolams:

Obi can't win Delta, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa not even Edo state.

Help me tell dem dat Peter OBITUARY will come distant third.
Jagaban is d next president

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by Ihenzy(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2022
Ewedegubbler:

which Taraba?
Are you in Taraba?

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by Sannisege: 7:58am On Nov 23, 2022
A Cameroonian cannot come and become president in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 8:02am On Nov 23, 2022
I know this wack news must come from BUSH RADIO.. angry
Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2022
Flows001:

Taofeeq, we in Nasarawa state are fully OBIDIENT smiley
Hahahahaha

Is it the Nasarawa is a big country that he couldn't fill up a primary school for campaign?

Yeye dey smell grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by Ten06(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2022
Why will you not support Tinubu, you want the government to go back to the north within a short time
Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by ORIAYO70(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

Lol
Re: Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP by duro4chang(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2022
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor. He is the best man for the job. He is the expected one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose / Port Harcourt Airport Named ‘Worst Airport In The World 2015' [Throwback] / Orji Kalu Distributes More Motorcycles, Sewing Machines To Constituents (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.