Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,938 members, 7,848,783 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday (5609 Views)

Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune / Soyinka, Abdulsalami Abubakar To Monitor Supreme Court Imo Review / Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by zionstaar75: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Kwara 2023 presidential election result will be like.
Apc 52%
Pdp 23%
LP 20%
Others 5%.
your projection is correct

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by zionstaar75: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

You lack understanding of the happenings in kwara.
Their o to get house don scatter.
Even common common kwarans they stone their governor for public
that 2015 videos they were circulating.PDP is finished in kwara and they won't get 30% votes in presidential election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by daygee12: 6:59am On Nov 23, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Apc 52%
Pdp 23%
LP 20%
Others 5%.

Whre 25% coming from in Kwara state? Please stop this if na play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by kennyz247(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2022
ds state na Tinubu fanatics...no hope for Atiku here,we go only try wey we do get some votes das all..
still watch out Atiku for president..

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by daygee12: 7:01am On Nov 23, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Forget what u hear bro I can categorically tell u 80% vote is for Tinubu but I can't guarantee other post o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by aliyuthayo(m): 7:12am On Nov 23, 2022
Visit Cisco Networking Academy at Kwara State Library, Ilorin.
For Practical Intensive Networking and Security Training like CCNA, CCNP Enterprise, Cybersecurity Training like CEH, Security+, Pentest+, Cybersecurity Analyst+ etc

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Edino01(f): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2022
Atiku/Okowa all the way
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Honjoshy4u: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2022
daygee12:

Forget what u hear bro I can categorically tell u 80% vote is for Tinubu but I can't guarantee other post o

You forget what you're saying.
APC have failed the people and their governor have scattered the o to ge crew.
Atiku is coming like speed of light

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Honjoshy4u: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2022
zionstaar75:
that 2015 videos they were circulating.PDP is finished in kwara and they won't get 30% votes in presidential election

Na lie... O to ge don scatter with the APC mass failure.
Na them de rush Saraki now

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by tamdun: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2022
Salvador1:
with massive mobilization going on in kwara state especially in rural areas for Mr Peter Obi.
I think he will get over 25%.
Time shall tell.
I swear obi won't get 2% in kwara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by tamdun: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

What exactly do u know about kwara politics? Kwara is one of the state apc will win easily and obi won't get 2%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Iliveforever(m): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2022
Maryamgumm:
Atiku Abubakar is coming

Why not give him your butt hole to cum into
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by daygee12: 7:51am On Nov 23, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

You forget what you're saying.
APC have failed the people and their governor have scattered the o to ge crew.
Atiku is coming like speed of light

Atiku ke for kwara state?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by zionstaar75: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Na lie... O to ge don scatter with the APC mass failure.
Na them de rush Saraki now
I live in Ilorin kwara state and I can bet u 100k that atiku won't get 30% votes.if e sure for u send me email make we bet
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by zionstaar75: 7:56am On Nov 23, 2022
daygee12:

Atiku ke for kwara state?
no mind the joker,they'll come to Nairaland and be saying what they don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by ibrahimabba7: 8:07am On Nov 23, 2022
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Sufyaan003(m): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2022
Atiku/okowa all the way
Atiku is coming 2023
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Parachoko: 8:25am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

Seun I have reported this guy fair enough and I hope actions taken by me to get this blackmailers punished won't be seen as wickedness

I don't believe this is what a platform stands for
Seun no dey serious with this Nairaland at all

Even after reporting that nuisance, nothing might be done to him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Tessyy1701: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Apc 52%
Pdp 23%
LP 20%
Others 5%.

Lol.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Bigleaf1006: 8:37am On Nov 23, 2022
Salvador1:
with massive mobilization going on in kwara state especially in rural areas for Mr Peter Obi.
Time shall tell.

Obi!! 25% in kwara........i am certain you have just moved from arizona to canada. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by 4song: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2022
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Indispensable85(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2022
Atiku should not allow saraki to deceive him in kwara. There's nothing for him there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by garfield1: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Apc 52%
Pdp 23%
LP 20%
Others 5%.

No,apc 70%
Pdp 20%
Lp 7%
Nnpp 3%
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by garfield1: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2022
Salvador1:
Time shall tell.

Obi won't get anything in kwara,niger,kogi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Honjoshy4u: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2022
zionstaar75:
I live in Ilorin kwara state and I can bet u 100k that atiku won't get 30% votes.if e sure for u send me email make we bet
I will bet 500k.
I schooled in university of Ilorin.
Oloyede was my V.C.
So I know the terrains. Your governor have scattered his party and PDP is gaining ground there. Even SDP is doing well because of your governor and you know that Tinubu supported one of the groups exactly what happened in Osun will repeat itself.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Honjoshy4u: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2022
tamdun:

What exactly do u know about kwara politics? Kwara is one of the state apc will win easily and obi won't get 2%

You what do you know I am pro Saraki/Atiku.
Na me go show you road for kwara.
As a student of University of Ilorin, I was one of the PDP agent that held unilorin poling unit.
During the time of Ahmed.
I worked under former Commissioner of Education Bolaji Abdul.
So when I talk listen.
Na me go school.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by zionstaar75: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2022
[quote author=Honjoshy4u post=118615715]
I will bet 500k.
I schooled in university of Ilorin.
Oloyede was my V.C.
So I know the terrains. Your governor have scattered his party and PDP is gaining ground there. Even SDP is doing well because of your governor and you know that Tinubu supported one of the groups exactly what happened in Osun will repeat itself.
[/quote)lol!u schooled in unilorin.so who are those sdp going to vote for in presidential election? That's what u should ask yourself. I'll bet u 500k then,my watsapp 090-120-41-046.send me a message let's discuss the modalities
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Honjoshy4u: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2022
[quote author=zionstaar75 post=118616904][/quote]

Tinubu chased them away by supporting the other camp.
It is pay back time.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Aiel123: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2022
garfield1:

No,apc 70%
Pdp 20%
Lp 7%
Nnpp 3%
IF O su was continues to gain momentum, hopefully 30% will be doable.
PDP has always got 30% in Kwara whenever they don't end up winning.
Told you:Abia has joined the train.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Articulatedjo(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2022
The face kwara will leave to remember 2023
Embrace him, for unifying machines loves u all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN / Landmarks In Igboland-please Help Populate / The Situation In Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.