Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President (17854 Views)

Tunibu Supporters: What Does It Mean To "Recharge Lake Chad"? / Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by BigYash: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2022
Someone that can't remember his party name? He will forget all these promises even before elections..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by omoadeleye(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It is you and your family that will manage hunger

Ignorance is really the problem for some of you.

You hate seeing the truth hence why y'all keep suffering up and down because some of you have choose to be gullibles.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Bigchristo: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2022
gladdensir:

Na wetin I dey tell my brother yesterday be that o. Osibanjo wey be vp dey with bucowri for 8 years he no share with him oga how them for set things well as him fit do if we vote am for presido and him wan be president so that our suffer go continue. Likewise Bulaba wey campaign for bucowri in 2015, him know all this he no tell bucowri. Na to dey make empty promises APC party sabi do. But I dey sure say if this were Bulaba enter, things go hard pass dis one wey we bin dey face. he go use tax kill everyone and people go start to dey chop cassava, garri and agbado well well. Abeg make dis dumb were go sleep.
Nor mind them the entire 8yrs nothing can be accounted for as a notable project, dem wan still promise again, na mumu go fit support and vote such party

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by MrBONE2(m): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

The love i have for this man eh, I super love this smart politician

The tormentor of ndi jubril of Sudan will give Ahmed Lawan or Osinbajo the party ticket grin

The tormentor of ndi the north will vote for their own person grin

The tormentor of ndi TINUBU is just a figure head, Shetima is the president grin

I also love these social mobs for one thing, they're pro in spotting the next president from afar reason why they tremble at the mention of JAGABAN

Agenda must Agend

Potato must potate

Last last February go come and go, their body go calm down after grin grin
grin

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by drealcivilceno(m): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2022
Aufbauh:
Groundwater recharge is a technique by which infiltrated water passes through the unsaturated region of groundwater and joins the water table.

This deep technical idea cannot be comprehended by supporters of a mere third class trader.

What is this one blabbing or have the hunger turn your brain upside down?

Ehh, explain in lame man English, Civil Engineer...
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 23, 2022
Brain damage evident.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by 3duj: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2022
Aufbauh:
Groundwater recharge is a technique by which infiltrated water passes through the unsaturated region of groundwater and joins the water table.

This deep technical idea cannot be comprehended by supporters of a mere third class trader.

What is this one blabbing or have the hunger turn

your brain upside down?

Even you didn’t understand what you wrote . The proposal to recharge lake chad has always been on the table since 1970’s ,it will involve moving water from the Congo basin to the chad basin through canals. This is an ambitious and very costly initiative that Nigeria can’t handle or lead as most of the work will happen in countries not Nigeria. And in typical African tradition,the countries of the Congo basin are against tampering with there water bodies. Let me stop here for now.

This people do not hide how bad they are-they make unrealistic promises that a typical Nigerian can’t be bothered to see through and yet we wonder how we keep doing bad as a country .

He talked of the West and climate change,but it was this APC that tanked every coal power generation project The last admin approved.

It was this APC that derailed the Gas powered NIPP projects

Don’t we see the hypocrisy in that ? And oh! How is the Ogoni cleanup coming along ? Another unrealistic promise

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by blueAgent(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailynigerian.com/nigerians-manage-hunger/

Nlfpmod

Useless BAT and useless party.

You can imagine what this fool is saying , I hope urchins are ready to manage hunger as the pampers leader has said?
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by blueAgent(m): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

According to him, President Muhammadu Buhari had put the country on the path of prosperity, adding that history would be kind to him as a former general who came to rescue his country when things were gloomy.

He said: “Whatever they say in their social media, traditional comments, and write-ups, history will be very kind to you because you are in the class of great retired generals who came to rescue their country.

How true is the above? What did buhari rescue nigeria from?

If Tinubu says buhari rescued Nigeria, what then is Tinubu coming to rescue nigeria from?

L.ol.... grin

Urchins would never answer this questions.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by FuckOsuPigs: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Can you tell any member of your family to keep managing hunger?
if your answer is yes, Then so shall it be.

Federal MUGU! grin

Everyone manages hunger daily. There is a difference between needs and wants. You Zombidients will rush here to spew faeces because you lack comprehension. What he's saying is beyond your capacity to understand.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by FuckOsuPigs: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
may this bastard drug dealing vagabond Tinubu never happen to Nigeria and may his supporters perish because they seek evil for Nigeria.

I can see this pain is excruciating for you. Tinubu has completely destroyed your life grin
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by AntiWailer: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2022
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by AerialMapper: 9:25am On Nov 23, 2022
Lol! Typical politician

As him how… pity the whole crowd were busy clapping instead of asking how he intends to do this. Clowns
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Benchilwell: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2022
Manage hunger,for wat na, buhari legecy of hunger is going to repeat again,if diz man win
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by DenreleDave(m): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2022
we will stil vote him. infact kieeeeee ursef over it, we will still vote him
JASONjnr:
Definitely, this man will create ministry of hunger management...

He's beginning to inform you of hunger that you should be expecting.... Because he's going to come with excess taxation.

He's going to tax everyone and he's going to kill small scale business running in the streets with massive taxation....

When that is done, hunger will set in, and he will tell you that you can manage your hunger....

This man will destroy Nigeria.. All he's after, is money...And he's never tired of making this money...

Dude wants to go down as the best political criminal ever liveth...
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Sltp: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

He spoke completely without any paper

Watch the videos man
I watched the video but didn't take note of that. If he actually spoke from his head, his nuts are loosed and not able to connect points together. He was once a learned individual but his mental health is deteriorated and he needs a break - that's not even talking about his greed, selfishness and ill intentions
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by okanlanwon44879: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2022
You didn't answer my question . I asked again, Can you tell your family to continue to manage hunger?Yes or NoYou didn't answer my question . I asked again, Can you tell your family to continue to manage hunger?Yes or No...
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by femisplash: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
i love is speech yesterday sha
It seems baba don cram those books wella before he mount the podium grin
Cram bawo?.. You underestimate Tinubu sha, a first class product. I can listen to him for 10hrs straight with lots of fresh ideas bursting in my head. I pray Nigeria don't miss this chance.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by olatuns2017: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Nlfpmod

Celebrities

You can teach us music and dance

But you lack knowledgeable wisdom on life issues

That you didn't go to school should not be barrier to learn from others.

When Bola TINUBU graduated with Honours in Chicago university,your dad was no where

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by BRIMBRAM: 9:59am On Nov 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

According to him, President Muhammadu Buhari had put the country on the path of prosperity, adding that history would be kind to him as a former general who came to rescue his country when things were gloomy.

He said: “Whatever they say in their social media, traditional comments, and write-ups, history will be very kind to you because you are in the class of great retired generals who came to rescue their country.

If Tinubu says buhari rescued Nigeria, what then is Tinubu coming to rescue nigeria from?

Tinubu has said times without number that he is coming to continue from where Buhari stopped.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by olatuns2017: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2022
blueAgent:

Useless BAT and useless party.

You can imagine what this fool is saying , I hope urchins are ready to manage hunger as the pampers leader has said?

When hate turns you to illiterate,

You will not listen to call not to die
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Nlfpmod

Long over due. We need to return lake Chad to its lost glory.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Elbethel1: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2022
What excuse has he given for the failed 2015 pre-election promises? These people think we are fools. Even though I don't expect any miracle from whoever emerges as the next president, I don't see myself voting for someone who can't give simple explanation for their inability to deliver on their campaign promises
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by CheapHomes1: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Tinubu has said times without number that he is coming to continue from where Buhari stopped.

You didn't answer my questions.

According to Tinubu, President Muhammadu Buhari had put the country on the path of prosperity, adding that history would be kind to him as a former general who came to rescue his country when things were gloomy.

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by blueAgent(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
olatuns2017:

When hate turns you to illiterate,

You will not listen to call not to die
Urchins are the illiterates.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by norriswood(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Can you tell any member of your family to keep managing hunger?
if your answer is yes, Then so shall it be.
...if u re really hungry u wont be here commenting thrash
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by odaniel1(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
If you pay attention to what he says, you'll see that he responded in accordance with the tone of the question that was posed to him. It's like when you ask me if I like fried rice and I quickly respond "yes" so you won't keep asking me questions.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
It is typical to see people support what they deserve only to return to Nairaland to complain like they had no hand in their condition grin I sight una grin
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by wizod(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

The love i have for this man eh, I super love this smart politician

The tormentor of ndi jubril of Sudan will give Ahmed Lawan or Osinbajo the party ticket grin

The tormentor of ndi the north will vote for their own person grin

The tormentor of ndi TINUBU is just a figure head, Shetima is the president grin

I also love these social mobs for one thing, they're pro in spotting the next president from afar reason why they tremble at the mention of JAGABAN

Agenda must Agend

Potato must potate

Last last February go come and go, their body go calm down after grin grin
it is your type of youth that their future is hanging on pendulum. Very confused entity you are
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
wizod:
it is your type of youth that their future is hanging on pendulum. Very confused entity you are
hahahaha

Mr seer grin

I love your salty tears biko

Hahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by omonnakoda: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
litigator:

Long over due. We need to return lake Chad to its lost glory.
Why do we need that? Seriously. Why

Any idea of how much it will cost?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba / Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction / Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.