Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media (49448 Views)

Arrested Obidient Plane Terrorist Is Okafor Ibe From Anambra / Peter Obi: 'Obidient' Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by noble71(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
chosengocap:

How much are you buying a Pi?
#165/Pi at the moment
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by cozy7(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Gucciblog:
They say he doesn't have structure and he can't win his local govt. What exactly are they scared of?
We will shock them all.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by Ofemmanu1: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
noble71:
165 naira per Pi at the moment.
It's 1k per Pi in Kogi state.
I'm still holding it cos someone told me in an sell for 5k/Pi@ Kano State.
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by Ugonna62: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Its only the ripe fruit that people are intrested in pulling down.believe me the time is ripe for Obi,and good people of Nigerian, there is nothing any man can do about it.
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by LCling: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Better than bombing it in air .... Na common man route be that ooo.. no mistake

Them matrix, criminals, colonizers ,
Approve the elite colleague criminal candidate flights in styl
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by Naturalista(f): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hello all please kindly vote for my start up SJ RECYCLING it's the second to the last on the page thank you for your support
www.nimbus.com.ng/vote
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by KnownUnknown: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
Obidient has to be the most ridiculous political slogan ever.
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by kenodrill: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
asobo1:
DM

Drop your contact
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by countryman13: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Gucciblog:
They say he doesn't have structure and he can't win his local govt. What exactly are they scared of?
My brother they are scared of the UNKNOWN truth (SUCCESS) coming our way come Feb 2023 by the grace of the Almighty God. Can our legs be grounded? NO
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by toyoutoyou: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
To be sane is not really easy.
Kayode1979:
Labour in vain
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by emperor863(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
slimfit1:
Dangerous move Tinubu remember EndSars? Still trying to heal the wound don't give youths reasons I say no more use your brains.

Anybody that tries that endsars shit again will regret being born. Has the govt allowed any of such since the unfortunate mistake of 2020?

Anybody that goes on the street to disturb other citizens' movement will surely collect.

PS: we are awaiting your riots in Feb/March 2023 after the fake capitalist masquerading as an anti establishment ( because of your lack of education and enlightenment) would have been roundly defeated.
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by 2016v2017: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
Gucciblog:
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by Healthquest: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
slimfit1:
Dangerous move Tinubu remember EndSars? Still trying to heal the wound don't give youths reasons I say no more use your brains.
ogun kill u.

Buhari is inside tinubu picket ba?.

Ds is how u train ur children to hate an imaginary objects.

Fool
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by SaLongs1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
They will only make him much more popular.
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by Alexiiydon: 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This clearly shows they've seen the hand writtings on the wall that Peter Obi is the peoples choice and next President of Nigeria

Nothing must happen to Peter Obi else , the after result will be televised world wide
televised that million of omo Igbo kill themselves over nothing stupid hoodlums
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by VIKTO83(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
The only impact Obi's presence will create into d present political space is that when tinubu wins he will take Nigerians seriously.
Obi will only serve as stimulator.
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by garfield1: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
25% is looking likely in Oyo state..

Not possible.only atiku can
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by uba1991: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nobody is above the law. The man with a woman voice must obey the law
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by Janajack: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Janajack:
Tinubu the Snoring presidential candidate of Apc can never win election without rigging
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by leketon: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
If this is true APC tally in Ebonyi we will stone every APC members tmw undecided

I beg you in the name of God stay away if you want to witness the election. Politicians are disame and don't worth it.
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by guychidile: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pure Nigerians are ObiDient and yusful
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by IfyBennyomah(f): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Where is the pictures from Oyo state I want to check something.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
Las las na sneakers go kill u
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by Chidex500: 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kayode1979:
Labour in vain
Tribal Idiot! Tell me one reason you're supporting a sick and fragile man to govern all Nigerians. If Yoruba Land is a Country, will you allow him currently to lead you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
garfield1:

Not possible.only atiku can
75% of votes Atiku got in south in 2019 now belongs to Obi..
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by DestinyNigga: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
We are still waiting for Obi to arrive. We are live in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by sunboy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
I only fly economy, I don’t fly private jets.
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by jaxxy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
Tsunami obi is hitting everywhere. grin cool
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by engronwe22: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
The New Bluba in town

Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by newnigerdelta1: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
If this is true APC tally in Ebonyi we will stone every APC members tmw undecided

You see your life, idiot
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by noble71(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

It's 1k per Pi in Kogi state.

I'm still holding it cos someone told me in an sell for 5k/Pi@ Kano State.
it's not true, I actually sell to Chinese and the price has not gotten to this.
Re: Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media by bong4(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kayode1979:
Labour in vain

You, together with your 10 likes should be ashamed of yourselves for that statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: "Secret Meeting" With Emefiele, Dangote Amplifies Confusion In Protests / Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com / Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.