Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Northern Oil Is Great News For Restructuring Back To True Federalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Oil Is Great News For Restructuring Back To True Federalism (566 Views)

NNPC GMD Awards Control Of Nigeria’s Pipelines To Northern Oil ‘Cabal’ - Gazette / Northern Oil Is A Facade / Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Oil Is Great News For Restructuring Back To True Federalism by DeepThroater: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
I hope they find more oil in the north.

Maybe now the north can consider restructuring back to pre Ironsi Zikist Decree 34.

I however know who will stand against restructuring but without the north, the OSU can only wail along.

Oil is always a harbinger to crisis in Africa but this discovery will set things right as I know the north will not want to share their new found wealth with others and so will do everything to bring back true federalism.

At the end, only the OSU will suffer

3 Likes

Re: Northern Oil Is Great News For Restructuring Back To True Federalism by Favourleonard: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
What a great news

Anything possible to make a better Nigeria is approved by me

1 Like

Re: Northern Oil Is Great News For Restructuring Back To True Federalism by DeepThroater: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Favourleonard:
What a great news

Anything possible to make a better Nigeria is approved by me

All I want is a return back to regional governance along the current geopolitical arrangement.

NW has gold, limestone , nickel and agriculture. They will be very OK.

NE, has a lot of mineral resources, tourism potential and now oil in both Bauchi and Bornu. They will also be very OK once they get rid of Boko nuisance and turn Bornu back to a beehive of agriculture that it was known for.

NC, has so much potential with mineral deposits, iron ore , gold , oil and also Agriculture. They will be both an agrarian and industrial hub once Ajaoluta is fully operational.

SW has all it takes from agriculture , oil and bitumen as well as human capacity. They showed how they are the real Japan of Africa with human capacity prior to the Igbo Marxist coup.

SS, by far the most blessed region in the world. We go always dey alright.

The rest are on their own.

1 Like

Re: Northern Oil Is Great News For Restructuring Back To True Federalism by DeepThroater: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
OSU can only vex and kill themselves for our gory entertainment .
Re: Northern Oil Is Great News For Restructuring Back To True Federalism by JOemmy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
DeepThroater:

Maybe now the north can consider restructuring back to pre Ironsi Zikist Decree 34.

I however know who will stand against restructuring but without the north, the OSU can only wail along.

Oil is always a harbinger to crisis in Africa but this discovery will set things right as I know the north will not want to share their new found wealth with others and so will do everything to bring back true federalism.

At the end, only the OSU will suffer

That 1b barrels is not enough to take care of the huge northern population the north should be focusing on their huge uncultivated land mass and use it for agriculture, the billions of dollars spent on oil exploration in the north would have been used in going into large scale industrial farming. The 1b barrels of crude oil reserve just discovered won't even last for 3yrs if they are drilling out 1m barrels per day.
Re: Northern Oil Is Great News For Restructuring Back To True Federalism by TimFisher2: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
grin

It is for all Nigerians.

Has anyone noticed that the dead meat griller has stopped calling out PDP the way he used to

Has anyone noticed that he has stopped saying "Never again would we allow PDP to near our vault again"

So does it mean PDP has changed? And made him start attacking ObiDatti's campaign

Or is it out of sheer hatred against one tribe?

God is a wonderful God, He will expose you in no distant time. grin grin grin

It is remaining Moh, Igbo and Ihordspy. They will surely be exposed too
Re: Northern Oil Is Great News For Restructuring Back To True Federalism by DeepThroater: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
JOemmy:

That 1b barrels is not enough to take care of the huge northern population the north should be focusing on their huge uncultivated land mass and use it for agriculture, the billions of dollars spent on oil exploration in the north would have been used in going into large scale industrial farming. The 1b barrels of crude oil reserve just discovered won't even last for 3yrs if they are drilling out 1m barrels per day.

Not your problem OSU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Oil Is Great News For Restructuring Back To True Federalism by Idiko1: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

At the end, only the Abobaku will suffer

You are not even decent Abobaku. A person without a head case will always sue for unconditional disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria. However, a moronic dingbat such as the poster of above crap will shiver to death on a mere mention of the demise of the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Northern Oil Is Great News For Restructuring Back To True Federalism by badbwoy77: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
grin grin
DeepThroater:

Not your problem OSU

Mumu man Nmkpa gi there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Receives Building Donation / "That Agulu Man Now Moves From One Church To Another, He Thinks He Can Fool Us / Atiku In Trouble As Pdp Members Rejects Him Forms Pdp For Obi Support Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.