Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo (42566 Views)

My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place / Photo Of The SARS Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Oyo / Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Danisaint112(m): 7:32am On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=ChukwuObe post=118635541][/quote]

One can easily call it a Freudian slip. The missing word there is State. Compared to your Agbado master that made a statement about Balabu blululu Bulaba what does even mean. Speaking in tongues or what?
No he is definitely not speaking in tongues cause he is Muslims. So what the nonsense the dementia candidate is saying.
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by sunnnnyuu(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
You will Fall into the hands of Fulani Herdsmen within the next 1 year. Mark my words.
Back to sender
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by fredoooooo: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
cos you live with me? Clueless Fred. Hope you don’t pass on this cluelessness genes to your unborn kids.
You inherited ya own stopeedeety from ya parents and will be passed to ta children automatically, its genetic ..
At least I have hope and my kids are safe, you and ya generations got no hope or options, you all will be stooopeed forever. wink grin cheesy grin
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Patriotsleague: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2022
If you have not confirmed by a call from them, it's too quick to conclude, you know your brothers ipob, ESN who are tagged unknown gunmen by igbos are in the kidnapping, killing and terrorism business too, as we have seen them killed and kidnapped thousands, competing well with Iswap and bokoharam in the killing and terrorism business. Or they could have used them for peppersoup, we all saw ESN eating that army lady and her husband on camera.

We the patriots, along with the Nigerian army will destroy all terrorists. God is on the side of Nigerian army, because they are fighting for the good of all.
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2022
nony43:

So the people that kidnapped the Methodist prelate are from the Creeks. What has Buhari said about Herdsmen kidnapping in Benue?
na fellow Igbos kidnapped am... Like I said Only gullible bigoted souls believe the story say na fulani herdsmen do am... You guys can continue to lie to yourself and live in denial
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2022
Kodak9:
You must be very mad
your entire generation are very stupid... and mad
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:24am On Nov 24, 2022
Iykenuwa:

Are Igbo people the ones kidnapping all over the North and Middle belt as well?
kidnapping issues when investigated properly has insiders role... So continue deceiving yourself
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2022
Danisaint112:

When last did you hear an Igbo man kidnapped his fellow Igbo in the farm. We all know the tribe that are known for attacking not only people's farms but people on their farms.

It happened in Jos, happened in Kaduna recently and major North Central state. It's happening everywhere.

You're just the one blinded by hatred and bigotry to realize evil and condemn it. Everyone in that village must be foolish to have said it was Fulani herdsmen.

You urchins always making Balabu blululu Bulaba statement (nonsense statement) like your Agbado master that is making you guys look even more stupid for defending him.

I feel like slapping sense into your head undecided
Yehn yehn yehn yehn yehn!
I said what I said some Igbos that can do anything for money...
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by NoToTerrorists: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2022
fredoooooo:

You inherited ya own stopeedeety from ya parents and will be passed to ta children automatically, its genetic ..
At least I have hope and my kids are safe, you and ya generations got no hope or options, you all will be stooopeed forever. wink grin cheesy grin
we are well to do by God’s Grace. Sadly, for a dunce with such a terrible use of English, I can only but pity his future generation.

Email us the location of your hut so my foundation can take care of the torn palm fronds you used for roofing. It seems the scorching heat of the sun has really affected your sense of reasoning, whenever you are lying in your mat and posting with the Nokia C1 your supposed Rich Uncle in Senegal, gave you last Christmas, you end up typing jargons and gibberish. Keypad warriors.
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by fredoooooo: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
we are well to do by God’s Grace. Sadly, for a dunce with such a terrible use of English, I can only but pity his future generation.

Email us the location of your hut so my foundation can take care of the torn palm fronds you used for roofing. It seems the scorching heat of the sun has really affected your sense of reasoning, whenever you are lying in your mat and posting with the Nokia C1 your supposed Rich Uncle in Senegal, gave you last Christmas, you end up typing jargons and gibberish. Keypad warriors.
See dis mugu just define his life perfect o..
You're the jobless one looking for job offers on Nairaland , reason why you have to be worry about your grammars etc .
English is just an ordinary language and it has never being used to measure the level of intelligence... oga I write pidgin not eengrish.
Hast du Verstanden? Hai capito ? cheesy grin cheesy
Stopeeeeddd phool, ọmọ eru lasan lasan ( son of a slave) using foundation to beg beofre eat. And thats if you even have one . Only an empy drum make unnecessary noises grin grin
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by NoToTerrorists: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2022
sunnnnyuu:

Back to sender
were you not just exonerating Killer Fulani herdsmen of their crimes?

Don’t worry, just watch how the Universe will realign for you to fall into their trap. By the time you sleep in the bush for 2 months you will realize what you have done to yourself.
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by NoToTerrorists: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2022
fredoooooo:

See dis mugu just define his life perfect o..
You're the jobless one looking for job offers on Nairaland , reason why you have to be worry about your grammars etc .
English is just an ordinary language and it has never being used to measure the level of intelligence... oga I write pidgin not eengrish.
Hast du Verstanden? Hai capito ? cheesy grin cheesy
Stopeeeeddd phool, ọmọ eru lasan lasan ( son of a slave) using foundation to beg beofre eat. And thats if you even have one . Only an empy drum make unnecessary noises grin grin

I expected nothing less from someone who spends all his time arguing Football and Politics, and then runs off to Newspaper stands to continue his baseless arguments once his data gets exhausted; Till he swindles his Cousins of airtime. Ogbeni go and eat your ‘Mummy Thank You’ Beans and Sleep.

You don’t have work.

Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by nony43(m): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
na fellow Igbos kidnapped am... Like I said Only gullible bigoted souls believe the story say na fulani herdsmen do am... You guys can continue to lie to yourself and live in denial

I really don’t have time for stupid people this morning.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by ghboy83: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2022
Esn
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by fredoooooo: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2022
NoToTerrorists:

I expected nothing less from someone who spends all his time arguing Football and Politics, and then runs off to Newspaper stands to continue his baseless arguments once his data gets exhausted; Till he swindles his Cousins of airtime. Ogbeni go and eat your ‘Mummy Thank You cheesy cheesy’ Beans and Sleep.

You don’t have work.
Pray you have such time in your life, otherwise you go just work and beg all in the name of foundations till you die .. Son of a slave, you go work and beg till you die, useless being grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by FarmTech(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2022
FunkeAyorinde:
Don't know of anyone but I see no reason why youths of the community won't enter into the forest and engage whatever threats there is. You can't try this in my community.
They shud go with dane guns to engage sophisticated rifles, GPM and rocket launchers?
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Patriotsleague: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2022
Okonandmary:
They claim it is fulani herdmen

But i can bet that it is your people who kidnap them
100% positive it's those hungry ESN cannibals that kidnapped them.
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by NoToTerrorists: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2022
fredoooooo:

Pray you have such time in your life, otherwise you go just work and beg all in the name of foundations till you die .. Son of a slave, you go work and beg till you die, useless being grin cheesy cheesy
shut the hell up. I’m a digital marketer and I work from home, so I have time at my disposal. What did you argue with your fellow Lazy Youths at the Newspaper stand today?
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by fredoooooo: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
shut the hell up. I’m a digital marketer and I work from home, so I have time at my disposal. What did you argue with your fellow Lazy Youths at the Newspaper stand today?
Digital foundation Berger and Yahoo boy wey no get money... tomorrow you go become Obi pikin...
Son of a slave , you go beg till you die ... Mr foundation grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by NoToTerrorists: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2022
fredoooooo:

Digital foundation Berger and Yahoo boy wey no get money... tomorrow you go become Obi pikin...
Son of a slave , you go beg till you die ... Mr foundation grin cheesy grin cheesy
Clown. You would have been a good asset to SARS, so you can term everybody living the life of your dreams a Yahoo Boy and extort them, instead of living under your Mama’s palm fronds you call roof.

We know your type.
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by fredoooooo: 11:03am On Nov 24, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
Clown. You would have been a good asset to SARS, so you can term everybody living the life of your dreams a Yahoo Boy and extort them, instead of living under your Mama’s palm fronds you call roof.

We know your type.
Hoeloshi, digital foundation Berger is afraid of SARS ... grin cheesy
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
nony43:

I really don’t have time for stupid people this morning.
says a bastard fool... Animal
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by nony43(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
says a bastard fool... Animal

You are a pig, constituting nuisance on someone else blog because of unpaid likes. Daft mofo.
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by NoToTerrorists: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
fredoooooo:

Hoeloshi, digital foundation Berger is afraid of SARS ... grin cheesy
your response reeks of incomprehension.
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by fredoooooo: 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
your response reeks of incomprehension.
You're too dull to decode grin cheesy
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by NoToTerrorists: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
fredoooooo:

You're too dull to decode grin cheesy
From an ant that I suggested he should join SARS and make good use of his demented judgement. How does that mean being afraid of SARS, when I have encountered your type in Uniform begging me for Money.

13 years on Nairaland and nothing to show for it. Well they say a Fool at 40 is a fool forever.

By now should have been paying school fees for your teenage child, but NO you are still doing same daft thing you did 13 years ago, and trolling someone you are clearly older than.

You no de shame?
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by uba1991: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
How do you know the kidnappers are fulani?
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by fredoooooo: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
From an ant that I suggested he should join SARS and make good use of his demented judgement. How does that mean being afraid of SARS, when I have encountered your type in Uniform begging me for Money.

13 years on Nairaland and nothing to show for it. Well they say a Fool at 40 is a fool forever.

By now should have been paying school fees for your teenage child, but NO you are still doing same daft thing you did 13 years ago, and trolling someone you are clearly older than.

You no de shame?
Hey ya.. Sorry , those are your life wishes .. GOD no go grant u sha.
I can employ you as a Profile checker, it can help you from bigger to someone with work grin cheesy grin grin
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
nony43:

You are a pig, constituting nuisance on someone else blog because of unpaid likes. Daft mofo.
you are a stupid idiotic fool... An unmitigated bastard... A useless mkpurummiri pig... Animal
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Kodak9(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
your entire generation are very stupid... and mad
lol I laugh in Swahili grin.
Have you asked your father about una lineage,you guys are descendants of outcast (mad ppl).
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Kodak9:
lol I laugh in Swahili grin.
Have you asked your father about una lineage,you guys are descendants of outcast (mad ppl).
na mad person de Sabi mad person idiot of his generation akuya kowai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Members Fighting NEPA Officials Over Cutting Their Light In Ikeja, Lagos / Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) / Ochanya Rape: State Court Acquits Husband, Federal Court Convicts Wife Of Neglig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.