Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,297 members, 7,864,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo (42559 Views)

My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place / Photo Of The SARS Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Oyo / Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Kodak9(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
na mad person de Sabi mad person idiot of his generation akuya kowai
make I leave you
Eeh be like say you wan cry grin
Stop supporting evil kpam.
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
Kodak9:
make I leave you
Eeh be like say you wan cry grin
Stop supporting evil kpam.
idiot animal grin shocked
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by SIMONEKPA7: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Shebi i told you all that this thing i’m quoting is an unrepentant Igbo-hating 5th-columnist…..a bloodstained impostor!

He uses this ‘simon ekpa’ moniker to try and sustain the heightened spate of insecurity in the south-east! Notice how the cretin is one of the main promoters of the sit-at-home that has already been cancelled by IPOB months ago! He’s probably in cahoots with oyiboupdate and such ilk who use Igbo monikers and are always camped on Igbo-themed threads!
Bleep off and take the fastest ride to hell . Who cancelled Monday sit at home in SE? Shey you wan collect?
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by nony43(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
you are a stupid idiotic fool... An unmitigated bastard... A useless mkpurummiri pig... Animal

You are jobless that’s why you are on the threads, I love how this forum is making some of you guys daft with your airhead shallow brain.
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
nony43:

You are jobless that’s why you are on the threads, I love how this forum is making some of you guys daft with your airhead shallow brain.
you are Also jobless and stupid idiot... Bombastic fool...
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by nony43(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
you are Also jobless and stupid idiot... Bombastic fool...

I am way better than you even in the next life almost all the threads on front page your Monika is there I am done with you egg head. Say one more stupid thing on any thread I will come for you. Pig.
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:40am On Nov 25, 2022
nony43:

I am way better than you even in the next life almost all the threads on front page your Monika is there I am done with you egg head. Say one more stupid thing on any thread I will come for you. Pig.
thunder fire you and your entire generation... Bastard.. idiot.. you are very stupid.... Bigoted foolish soul..
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by nony43(m): 5:36am On Nov 25, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
thunder fire you and your entire generation... Bastard.. idiot.. you are very stupid.... Bigoted foolish soul..

The words you spit tells me that your parents did a terrible job on you.
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:57am On Nov 25, 2022
nony43:

The words you spit tells me that your parents did a terrible job on you.
your parents did terrible on you too idiotic bombastic element
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by nony43(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
your parents did terrible on you too idiotic bombastic element

That’s the only English you know, ants are more intelligent than you, I blame myself for engaging you..
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
nony43:

That’s the only English you know, ants are more intelligent than you, I blame myself for engaging you..
is English your father's language akuya kowai... I blame myself engaging a stupid pig like you nonsense
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by sunnnnyuu(m): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
were you not just exonerating Killer Fulani herdsmen of their crimes?

Don’t worry, just watch how the Universe will realign for you to fall into their trap. By the time you sleep in the bush for 2 months you will realize what you have done to yourself.
Back to sender
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Davbaron(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Stop being aggressive
MufasaLion:

There's no where in that media report that indicated it was reported to the cops. And if truly they had reported to the cops and they didn't note it, then that shows how unprofessional the media company is. They should stop peddling half-baked news.

Also, be civil when you want to engage me next time, little creature.
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by LewisIsADog(m): 1:38am On Apr 07, 2023
Kodak9:
lol I laugh in Swahili grin.
Have you asked your father about una lineage,you guys are descendants of outcast (mad ppl).

Look at this bastard talking about others lineage

You're literally a cursed and possessed being.

You're a walking corpse Lewis aka pellskodak pellsnbayb
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by LewisIsADog(m): 1:43am On Apr 07, 2023
LewisIsADog:

Look at this bastard talking about others lineage

You're literally a cursed and possessed being.

You're a walking corpse Lewis aka pellskodak pellsnbayb

Eviltwin
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by LewisIsADog(m): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Kodak9:
lol I laugh in Swahili grin.
Have you asked your father about una lineage,you guys are descendants of outcast (mad ppl).

Orokposowor thousands of soldier ants will enter your mother's arsehole and feast in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Kodak9(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
AdreDiop25:

Orokposowor bastard ediot and the demonic worthless being 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're tired of trolling of insulting you can't open abother account again
guy I been dey observe you since.
I have come to conclude that you are sick😡

You have mistaken me for some enemy of your who you call lewis or Pell's pellskodak

Am not him, may be because of my name you mistook him for me

If you don't take it easy am gonna ban you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Fake Doctor Arrested For Trafficking Human Parts And Organs In Port Harcourt / Yahaya Hassan Musa Found Dead In Kogi After N6m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.