Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan (43343 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why Obi Must Win — Afenifere Leader, Pa Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 1:36am On Nov 24, 2022
CBR100:

well. not even talking about politics (Buh since u mention it let me chip in one point there
Igbo usually align against the wishes of the ppl, u ppl voted for OBJ wen Yoruba want Falae
the wishes of an average Hausa has been for Bihari to rule Buh u pol are the number 1 in antagonizing it)

the tribalistic nature of igbo comes from the day to day interaction he do have with other ppl

sorry to say apart from a few Igbo ( most of unna. behavoir do piss ppl have and u ppl don't see it as big deal, I guess dat is how things run at u ppl side)
I AM SORRY TO TELL U THAT U MADE NO SINGLE POINT. I STATED MY FACT CLEAR BUT U JUST SHOWED HOW HATE HAVE BITTEN UP OTHER TRIBES AGAINST THE IGBO'S.

IGBO TRIBES HAVE WANTED THE BEST CANDIDATE IN EVERY ELECTIONS WHICH RANGES FROM OBJ TO ATIKU EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE TO GO AGAINST THEIR OWN HERO MR ODUMEGWU OJUKWU BT U ARE HERE TELLING OTHER TRIBES WANTED THEIR OWN TRIBE MEN WHICH THE IGBO'S NEGLECTD THEIR OWN TOO .
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by doublecross(m): 1:39am On Nov 24, 2022
Thinkam:
Yaruba are determined to usher eegbo into political oblivion and suicide.

Will the eegbo be gullible enough to fall for it.

If the supposed leader of Yoruba and the only president of Yoruba origin alive, supports you and this is the best they can mobilize for your rally.

If this not wickedness a whole former president and leader of Yoruba pulling this crowd for a presidential candidate? Not even senatorial candidate, a whole presidential candidate rally, in the capital of Yoruba land angry, Haba mana, adebanjo and Obasanjo why are you deceiving Peter Obi angry...

Eegbo you say northerners hate you, but in all northern rally NEF and MBF has given you more crowd than your yaruba friends..

Use your sense.. Common sense should tell you they want to waste your time and destiny..

Ohaneze advice your son, Don't lose both ways, Support Ifeanyi okowa, Don't waste your scarce opportunities.

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
keep wailing
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by LiveWithIt: 2:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Treasure17:

It's your parents that are stupid and useless. Oloriburuku Omo ale jatijati.
Hahah e pain am, useless dog born of useless parents, and am sure two idiots were celebrating when they gave birth to this slowpoke cheesy cheesy grin
Olofo omo, adanu omo.

Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Mayor101010(m): 2:39am On Nov 24, 2022
Aufbauh:

Nna, electioneering is scientific and not miracle! Believing in miracle or shock is antithetical to electioneering.
Who is talking about miracle here?
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by CBR100: 6:17am On Nov 24, 2022
Akuruoulo:

I AM SORRY TO TELL U THAT U MADE NO SINGLE POINT. I STATED MY FACT CLEAR BUT U JUST SHOWED HOW HATE HAVE BITTEN UP OTHER TRIBES AGAINST THE IGBO'S.

IGBO TRIBES HAVE WANTED THE BEST CANDIDATE IN EVERY ELECTIONS WHICH RANGES FROM OBJ TO ATIKU EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE TO GO AGAINST THEIR OWN HERO MR ODUMEGWU OJUKWU BT U ARE HERE TELLING OTHER TRIBES WANTED THEIR OWN TRIBE MEN WHICH THE IGBO'S NEGLECTD THEIR OWN TOO .

shebi have told you, DAT any outside criticism of your tribe u will take it as hatred
u ppl need to learn how to flow with others
both in politics and in day to day activities
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 6:45am On Nov 24, 2022
CBR100:

well. not even talking about politics (Buh since u mention it let me chip in one point there
Igbo usually align against the wishes of the ppl, u ppl voted for OBJ wen Yoruba want Falae
the wishes of an average Hausa has been for Bihari to rule Buh u pol are the number 1 in antagonizing it)

the tribalistic nature of igbo comes from the day to day interaction he do have with other ppl

sorry to say apart from a few Igbo ( most of unna. behavoir do piss ppl have and u ppl don't see it as big deal, I guess dat is how things run at u ppl side)
IF A YORUBA MAN HAVE ANY BUILDING PROJECT, THEN U CAN NEVER SEE ANY IGBO MAN BT ALL MUST BE YORUBA MEN.
BT WHEN AN IGBO MAN GET ON THEN HE USES THE BEST WORKERS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE TRIBE.

JUST SAY THE IGBO'S ARE JEWS AND SEE HOW PAINED THE YORUBA'S BECOMES. EVEN WHEN THEY GAT NOTHING TO LOSE THEY WILL STIL CRY ABOUT IT BECUS THEY THINK ITS A PLUS EVEN WHEN ITS NOT.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2022
CBR100:

IF IGBO'S AGITATE FOR BIAFRA BECUS OF THE UNJUST ATITTUDE TOWARDS THE IGBO'S BT YORUBA'S ENJOYS AND WERE ALL AGAINST THE BIAFRA AGITATION ANY TIME ANY DAY.
GUESS WHAT ? IMMEDIATELY THEY FELT CHEATED IN THE BUHARI REGIME THERE COMES ODUDUWA AGITATION AND THEY WERE ALL HAPPILY CLAMOURING FOR IT WHILE 4GOTTING THEY HATE THEY SPEW ANYTIME THEY HEAR BIAFRA
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 7:00am On Nov 24, 2022
CBR100:

THEY ONLY THING THAT UNITES THE HAUSA AND YORUBA TRIBE IS THEIR HATE TOWARDS THE IGBO'S.

IF U CN BE UNBIASED THEN U WILL ALWAYS SEE THE TRUTH AND TELL THE TRUTH WITHOUT BEING SENTIMENTAL.

THE SECRET HERE IS THAT IF BIAFRA EVENTUALLY SUCCEEDS IN LEAVING NIGERIA, THEN THERE WON'T BE THE IGBO'S TO HATE OTHER THAN THEMSELVES.
YORUBA AND HAUSA HAVE FINISHED NIGERIA AS PRESIDENT U GUYS STATES IGBO MAN CAN NEVA RULE 9JA
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by CBR100: 7:09am On Nov 24, 2022
Akuruoulo:

THEY ONLY THING THAT UNITES THE HAUSA AND YORUBA TRIBE IS THEIR HATE TOWARDS THE IGBO'S.

IF U CN BE UNBIASED THEN U WILL ALWAYS SEE THE TRUTH AND TELL THE TRUTH WITHOUT BEING SENTIMENTAL.

THE SECRET HERE IS THAT IF BIAFRA EVENTUALLY SUCCEEDS IN LEAVING NIGERIA, THEN THERE WON'T BE THE IGBO'S TO HATE OTHER THAN THEMSELVES.
YORUBA AND HAUSA HAVE FINISHED NIGERIA AS PRESIDENT U GUYS STATES IGBO MAN CAN NEVA RULE 9JA

l
why do you think nearly everybody hated a single tribe , and u ppl think there is nothing u ppl ar doing wrong
lemme tell u one of it
u ppl treat everyday to day relationship with ppl as bizness (thou in most cases it help u ppl to make logical decisions)

Buh the yoruba and Hausa consider human relationship and feeling as sth separate in respective of tribe ahead of bizness

it is easy to ask for assistance from a Yoruba or Hausa than Igbo (so years of all those behavior pattern have been noticed and general conclusion have been made)

in cities where the 3 tribe are presence the other 2 have learn not to fully interact with the third apartment from buying stuff all other human to him relationship and there
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by CBR100: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2022
Akuruoulo:

supporting your country not break in pieces or trying to avoid war which will affect someone destiny cannot be term as afraiding Biafra .....(as if other African countries as not existing without a particular tribe

go and make ur research Yoruba are not really much interested weda Igbo remains or go ahead to form Biafra Buh dey don't want to get involved in the process

Yoruba have neva been afraid of standing alone as country yet we prefer to be part of a greater country where ever region have sth to offer .....
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 7:19am On Nov 24, 2022
CBR100:

l
why do you think nearly everybody hated a single tribe , and u ppl think there is nothing u ppl ar doing wrong
lemme tell u one of it
u ppl treat everyday to day relationship with ppl as bizness (thou in most cases it help u ppl to make logical decisions)

Buh the yoruba and Hausa consider human relationship and feeling as sth separate in respective of tribe ahead of bizness

it is easy to ask for assistance from a Yoruba or Hausa than Igbo (so years of all those behavior pattern have been noticed and general conclusion have been made)

in cities where the 3 tribe are presence the other 2 have learn not to fully interact with the third apartment from buying stuff all other human to him relationship and there
is this the tribalistic character of an igbo man or the other two tribes?

u have proven that an igbo man is tribalistic as other tribes.
u can hate some1 if he does better than u which the igbo's do irrespective of where they found themselves.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2022
CBR100:

supporting your country not break in pieces or trying to avoid war which will affect someone destiny cannot be term as afraiding Biafra .....(as if other African countries as not existing without a particular tribe

go and make ur research Yoruba are not really much interested weda Igbo remains or go ahead to form Biafra Buh dey don't want to get involved in the process

Yoruba have neva been afraid of standing alone as country yet we prefer to be part of a greater country where ever region have sth to offer .....
u can make ur soo calld research here , facebook, twitter or any platform and see for yourself the hate ur tribemen spill any time they hear biafra or anything igbo.
u can pretend u dnt see such even while it stir at u.
I neva said any tribe is afraid of any tribe in all my write~ups. I was just stating the tribalistic nature of other tribes towards igbo's while u guys couldn't state one bt would cum up to say igbo's are tribalistic.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by CBR100: 7:37am On Nov 24, 2022
Akuruoulo:

is this the tribalistic character of an igbo man or the other two tribes?

u have proven that an igbo man is tribalistic as other tribes.
u can hate some1 if he does better than u which the igbo's do irrespective of where they found themselves.

all in general who do you think is doing beta
between Yoruba and Igbo ??

does the Hausa look lyk ppl dat do jelous others to you weda yoruba or igbo ??

ansa the 2 question

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by CBR100: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2022
Akuruoulo:
u can make ur soo calld research here , facebook, twitter or any platform and see for yourself the hate ur tribemen spill any time they hear biafra or anything igbo.
u can pretend u dnt see such even while it stir at u.
I neva said any tribe is afraid of any tribe in all my write~ups. I was just stating the tribalistic nature of other tribes towards igbo's while u guys couldn't state one bt would cum up to say igbo's are tribalistic.

apart from Igbo all other nigerian still believe one prosperous nigeria is possible......making it a case of we vs them ......so apparently exchange of hateful speech will be send to one anoda

abi u forget how ur ppl was calling ppl animal and the country a zoo....
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2022
CBR100:

all in general who do you think is doing beta
between Yoruba and Igbo ??

does the Hausa look lyk ppl dat do jelous others to you weda yoruba or igbo ??

ansa the 2 question
(1) IGBO'S ARE DOING FAR BETTER.

(2) HAUSA'S TOO DO JEALOUS OTHERS HENCE THEY CAN'T WAIT FOR A FIGHT TO BREAK UP SOO THAT THEY CAN TAKE OVER ANY IGBO MAN PROPERTY OR EVEN DESTROY IT IF THEY CAN'T TAKE OVER IT.

WHY DO HAUSA RESULT TO DESTROYING IGBO MANS BUSSINESS IN THE NAME OF VIOLENCE IF THEY AREN'T JEALOUS ?

WHY DO YORUBA'S ALWAYS SING " IGBO'S SHOULD GO BACK TO ANAMBRA OR IGBO LAND IF THEY AREN'T JEALOUS OF OUR PROSPERITY " ?
ANSA MY OWN QUESTIONS
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2022
CBR100:

apart from Igbo all other nigerian still believe one prosperous nigeria is possible......making it a case of we vs them ......so apparently exchange of hateful speech will be send to one anoda

abi u forget how ur ppl was calling ppl animal and the country a zoo....
EVEN THE ONES THAT WERE AGITATING FOR ODUDUWA AND THE ONES THAT VOWED THAT NO IGBO MAN WILL EVER RULE NIGERIA EVEN WHEN THEY CLAIM IGBO IS PART OF NIGERIA ?
IS THIS ACTUALLY HOW TO CREATE A SERENE 1 NIGERIA ?

OR IS IT THE ONES THAT VOWS THAT ITS ONLY THEIR TRIBE MEN THEY KNOW WHEN IT COMES TO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION EVEN WHEN ITS CLEAR THAT THEIR TRIBE MAN ISN'T THE BEST PERSON FOR THE JOB ?

PLEASE TELL HOW THESE TRIBES ARE UNITING NIGERIA BY MARGINALISING ONE TRIBE IN ALL SECTOR OF THE NATIONS AFFAIR .

AND ALSO TELL ME WHAT BROUGHT ABOUT THE ODUDUWA AGITATION. MAYBE ITS THE IGBO'S WHO CAUSED IT ; RIGHT ?
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Afamed: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2022
Kingspin:
Whatever you don't know senior you

Not when it comes to structureless party. Party with no manifesto
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Afamed: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Owologbo:

I looked if I'll see you defending your tinubu on the thread about him stealing Donald Duke picture for his documentary, you and your types were no where to be found.
You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting shit.

This one too is Donald Duke. Typical laz y youth

Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Owologbo(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2022
Afamed:

This one too is Donald Duke. Typical laz y youth

I know you are working very hard to steal people's identity; you have graduated from looting.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Soso990240(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2022
Nijablast:

Obi and you are the mugus here. angry angry
Nah.. na you, Tinubu, and other enemies of Nigeria be mugu
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Mrmb: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2022
Naira20:
Lol

Baba has determined to finish Tinubu .Na play dem call am

Yet the rally looked like naming ceremony grin grin grin
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by CBR100: 9:29am On Nov 24, 2022
Akuruoulo:
(1) IGBO'S ARE DOING FAR BETTER.

(2) HAUSA'S TOO DO JEALOUS OTHERS HENCE THEY CAN'T WAIT FOR A FIGHT TO BREAK UP SOO THAT THEY CAN TAKE OVER ANY IGBO MAN PROPERTY OR EVEN DESTROY IT IF THEY CAN'T TAKE OVER IT.

WHY DO HAUSA RESULT TO DESTROYING IGBO MANS BUSSINESS IN THE NAME OF VIOLENCE IF THEY AREN'T JEALOUS ?

WHY DO YORUBA'S ALWAYS SING " IGBO'S SHOULD GO BACK TO ANAMBRA OR IGBO LAND IF THEY AREN'T JEALOUS OF OUR PROSPERITY " ?
ANSA MY OWN QUESTIONS

I laugh in Swahili, Yoruba in general are doing beta than the Igbo
and Hausa are not jealous, dey have there own achievement DAT no other tribe near it

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by usedcardealerph(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2022
Afikoo:
Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo was at the heart of the campaign As Obi-Datti Campaign trained landed in Ibadan.

Peter Obi tweeted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2m2wYWp7nQ

The background picture speaks volumes but only a few will understand what the rising sun depicts

Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by CBR100: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2022
Akuruoulo:

EVEN THE ONES THAT WERE AGITATING FOR ODUDUWA AND THE ONES THAT VOWED THAT NO IGBO MAN WILL EVER RULE NIGERIA EVEN WHEN THEY CLAIM IGBO IS PART OF NIGERIA ?
IS THIS ACTUALLY HOW TO CREATE A SERENE 1 NIGERIA ?

OR IS IT THE ONES THAT VOWS THAT ITS ONLY THEIR TRIBE MEN THEY KNOW WHEN IT COMES TO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION EVEN WHEN ITS CLEAR THAT THEIR TRIBE MAN ISN'T THE BEST PERSON FOR THE JOB ?

PLEASE TELL HOW THESE TRIBES ARE UNITING NIGERIA BY MARGINALISING ONE TRIBE IN ALL SECTOR OF THE NATIONS AFFAIR .

AND ALSO TELL ME WHAT BROUGHT ABOUT THE ODUDUWA AGITATION. MAYBE ITS THE IGBO'S WHO CAUSED IT ; RIGHT ?

the truth is obi is not beta than any of the presidential candidates based on past achievement......
Igbo are only using emilokan codedly

obi 8 years rule is poor, all wat we condemn under did administration has happen under obi
ASUU strike, medical strike, endsars (killing of youth,poor investment

tell yourself the truth (tinubu is old agreed)
Buh u can't compare tinubu governance to obi governance
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by plaindealer: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2022
When you hear and see Adebayo of Afenifere, what do you always see? Just one man.

Adebayo is a one-man band Afenifere..

I love how the real Afenifere, Yoruba people, Tinubu and his people left the man alone, he's not a threat and Obi Pandora is not going anywhere...

grin grin
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2022
CBR100:

the truth is obi is not beta than any of the presidential candidates based on past achievement......
Igbo are only using emilokan codedly

obi 8 years rule is poor, all wat we condemn under did administration has happen under obi
ASUU strike, medical strike, endsars (killing of youth,poor investment

tell yourself the truth (tinubu is old agreed)
Buh u can't compare tinubu governance to obi governance
thank goodness all ur facts agr3d to the fact that the igbo people aren't tribalistic.
someone that pushed us to buhari, someone that want to continue frm where buhari stopped, someone that choosed a muslem muslem ticket, someone that governed a former federal territtory and made himself the sole earner of every funds, someone with questionable atittude etc u are calling better than obi , which is the only governor that left huge amount of sum for his successor.

if obi governed lagos, then u would knw the truth that tinubu just kept stoling from lagos
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2022
CBR100:

I laugh in Swahili, Yoruba in general are doing beta than the Igbo
and Hausa are not jealous, dey have there own achievement DAT no other tribe near it

U DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.
U JUST DE HIDE HIDE.

IN WHAT SECTOR IS THE AVERAGE YORUBA MAN DOING BETA THAN THE IGBO'S ? SINCE U DNT WANT TO ANSWER MY SECND QUESTION , SO ANSWER THIS 1
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by CBR100: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2022
Akuruoulo:

U JUST DE HIDE HIDE.

IN WHAT SECTOR IS THE AVERAGE YORUBA MAN DOING BETA THAN THE IGBO'S ? SINCE U DNT WANT TO ANSWER MY SECND QUESTION , SO ANSWER THIS 1

google most successful tribe in africa (go and see the list)

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by CBR100: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2022
Akuruoulo:
thank goodness all ur facts agr3d to the fact that the igbo people aren't tribalistic.
someone that pushed us to buhari, someone that want to continue frm where buhari stopped, someone that choosed a muslem muslem ticket, someone that governed a former federal territtory and made himself the sole earner of every funds, someone with questionable atittude etc u are calling better than obi , which is the only governor that left huge amount of sum for his successor.

if obi governed lagos, then u would knw the truth that tinubu just kept stoling from lagos

forget lagos, it is known fact that governance is beta in south west than in south east ( and u ppl need to start taking Inna politician accountable not always focusing on southwest )
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by CBR100: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2022
Akuruoulo:

U JUST DE HIDE HIDE.

u ppl just create a niche for unna self in trading mainly electronics and automobile and u think DAT is all to it (with some local manufacturing in Ana)
Yoruba are all around from agriculture, to finance to fashion to entertainment....Yoruba are more diversified than other tribe ....will don't have a religious profession lyk Igbo and hausa

a lot of u ppl think being able to speak pidgin or English is wat it means to be literate

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by CBR100: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2022
Akuruoulo:

U JUST DE HIDE HIDE.

year in year out, all statistic have always being saying southwest have the lowest people in poverty , even the recent ones is still saying same thing

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by CBR100: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2022
Akuruoulo:

U JUST DE HIDE HIDE.

more than half of the best universities in nigeria ar in southwest, look so many indexes....u will still see that southwest is ahead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Remains In Hospital Bed [photos] / Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment / What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.