Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,267 members, 7,842,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan (43354 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why Obi Must Win — Afenifere Leader, Pa Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by SenatePresdo(m): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thinkam:
Yaruba are determined to usher eegbo into political oblivion and suicide.

Will the eegbo be gullible enough to fall for it.

If the supposed leader of Yoruba and the only president of Yoruba origin alive, supports you and this is the best they can mobilize for your rally.

If this not wickedness a whole former president and leader of Yoruba pulling this crowd for a presidential candidate? Not even senatorial candidate, a whole presidential candidate rally, in the capital of Yoruba land angry, Haba mana, adebanjo and Obasanjo why are you deceiving Peter Obi angry...

Eegbo you say northerners hate you, but in all northern rally NEF and MBF has given you more crowd than your yaruba friends..

Use your sense.. Common sense should tell you they want to waste your time and destiny..

Ohaneze advice your son, Don't lose both ways, Support Ifeanyi okowa, Don't waste your scarce opportunities.

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

Moderators Ban this person, he's high on Theifnupoo urine and sun dried poop.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Mayor101010(m): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Peter Obi is your next president. Know this and know peace.
daygee12:

By the time Tinubu is sworn in as the President, u and that ur Father will jump into the Lagoon
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by SenatePresdo(m): 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
For where? In Ibadan, Yoruba warriors city and the heart of Yorubaland, in an election Asiwaju Tinubu is on the ballot? smh. You must be very young and naive if you believe what you types above.

Put this Osun election reciept in your diary too o.
check my signature for free stuffs!

You are very on point.

Atiku will win Osun state like PDP did earlier this year.

More likely gonna win Lagos and Oyo state like they did in osun, while APC comes second then LP fifth.

Atiku is coming.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by ufuosman(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Good one
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
CBR100:

I laugh in Swahili Igbo are the most tribalistic tribe in nigeria (personal opinion though)
GIVE ANY REASON LETS SEE, THEN I THROW MINE.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Mayor101010(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
casualobserver:

People you will still abuse when you lose come February.
Peter Obi is your next president. Know this and know peace.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Mayor101010(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
casualobserver:

I have told you I know this man more than you.
You don't know shit about him.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Ttalk: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Beautiful

Yoruba and Igbos used to do things together in peace till Tinubu crawl out from nowhere and destroyed the relationship

But still on still, Yoruba and Igbos are the most closest of friends till today Sha

Keep shut you are not among the good Igbo Yoruba will tolerate. Your type will be relocated back to Alaigbo.

I wonder what your people are doing in the city of the brown roof.

We shall remind ourselves of these three words in the morning of Election Day

1. Afonja
2. Lagos is no man's land
3. Ibadan the city of the brown roof.

That's enough campaign to set the brain of an electorate into a factory setting to do the needful
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Mayor101010(m): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Aufbauh:

Kai! This ur line can be seen in the light of a monitor lizard that think itself a crocodile! Very funny.

Personally I don't see Obi as a force beyond his home front and he knows it himself except his headless mob (ndi miracle believers).

I'm not a political neophyte so even if Obi was my friend or brother like Soludo advised, he shouldn't waste his energy as he's going nowhere.

We engage in SM just for the fun of it, not that I take Obi seriously in the race.

Someone I rightly know that he can't muster 25% in the 24 states of the federation, so why should I take him serious? He has no structure & that alone is enough to know that he's a joke.
You will get the shock of your life next year. The only way Asiwaju can win this election is through vote buying and rigging.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by CBR100: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Akuruoulo:
GIVE ANY REASON LETS SEE, THEN I THROW MINE.

tribalistic means advocating or practising strong loyalty to ones own tribe or social group

an average Yoruba man is least tribalistic compare to Hausa or igbo
while Igbo is the most tribalistic
there are many instances DAT I can mention (Buh u will change it to being hateful toward a particular tribe)
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
CBR100:

I laugh in Swahili
Igbo are the most tribalistic tribe in nigeria (personal opinion though)
POLITICALLY IGBO'S HAVE BEEN VOTING OTHER TRIBES BACK TO BACK BUT IMMEDIATELY THEY SUPPORTS THEIR OWN THEN U GUYS STARTED A TRIBALISTIC WAR.

HAVE THEY IGBO'S EVER TOLD THE HAUSAS OR YORUBAS TO LEAVE THEIR SOIL ?
BT THATS THE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS ROUTINE DRUGS.
GO TO THE NORTH AND SOUTH WEST , THERE U WILL SEE IGBO STRUCTURES BUT U CAN'T SEE SUCH ON IGBO SOIL BECUS THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE NT PART OF THE IGBO SIDE OF NIGERIA.

SO GIVE ME UR REASONS
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by IsaacRocks(m): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Omoawoke:
Peter Obi will get at least 20k votes in Oyo

Mark my words

I mark your word we will come here to meet again.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Kingspin(m): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
Afamed:
This is what we are saying about the structureless party. The Pa Adebanjo that has never won his polling unit in VI FOR HIS FORMER PDP party
Whatever you don't know senior you
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
CBR100:

tribalistic means advocating or practising strong loyalty to ones own tribe or social group

an average Yoruba man is least tribalistic compare to Hausa or igbo
while Igbo is the most tribalistic
there are many instances DAT I can mention (Buh u will change it to being hateful toward a particular tribe)
SAY IT . I HAVE GIVEN U MINE
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Michaelphils(m): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thinkam:

If the supposed leader of Yoruba and the only president of Yoruba origin alive, supports you and this is the best they can mobilize for your rally.

If this not wickedness a whole former president and leader of Yoruba pulling this crowd for a presidential candidate? Not even senatorial candidate, a whole presidential candidate rally, in the capital of Yoruba land angry, Haba mana, adebanjo and Obasanjo why are you deceiving Peter Obi angry...

Eegbo you say northerners hate you, but in all northern rally NEF and MBF has given you more crowd than your yaruba friends..

Use your sense.. Common sense should tell you they want to waste your time and destiny..

Ohaneze advice your son, Don't lose both ways, Support Ifeanyi okowa, Don't waste your scarce opportunities.

Atiku is coming

This guy is completely finished
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by LiveWithIt: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kaiser20:

Take heart bro. I understand your pains and worries.
Yoruba Muslims claim "Yoruba LO KAN" BUT PA ADEBANJO SAYS NIGERIA LO KAN
Who the dogs out cheesy grin
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Progressives4lov(m): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
The self acclaim leader Yeye man
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by ifihearam: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
When Soludo said he wont support obi, you idiots saw it as betrayal from his own, now that a yopruba leader is supporting obi, you say he wants whats good and not betrayal to tinubu..we should just allow people support who they want without condemning..
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Aufbauh(m): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
Mayor101010:
You will get the shock of your life next year. The only way Asiwaju can win this election is through vote buying and rigging.

Nna, electioneering is scientific and not miracle! Believing in miracle or shock is antithetical to electioneering.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by CBR100: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Akuruoulo:
POLITICALLY IGBO'S HAVE BEEN VOTING OTHER TRIBES BACK TO BACK BUT IMMEDIATELY THEY SUPPORTS THEIR OWN THEN U GUYS STARTED A TRIBALISTIC WAR.

HAVE THEY IGBO'S EVER TOLD THE HAUSAS OR YORUBAS TO LEAVE THEIR SOIL ?
BT THATS THE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS ROUTINE DRUGS.
GO TO THE NORTH AND SOUTH WEST , THERE U WILL SEE IGBO STRUCTURES BUT U CAN'T SEE SUCH ON IGBO SOIL BECUS THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE NT PART OF THE IGBO SIDE OF NIGERIA.

SO GIVE ME UR REASONS

well. not even talking about politics (Buh since u mention it let me chip in one point there
Igbo usually align against the wishes of the ppl, u ppl voted for OBJ wen Yoruba want Falae
the wishes of an average Hausa has been for Bihari to rule Buh u pol are the number 1 in antagonizing it)

the tribalistic nature of igbo comes from the day to day interaction he do have with other ppl

sorry to say apart from a few Igbo ( most of unna. behavoir do piss ppl have and u ppl don't see it as big deal, I guess dat is how things run at u ppl side)
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Owologbo(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Afamed:
This is what we are saying about the structureless party. The Pa Adebanjo that has never won his polling unit in VI FOR HIS FORMER PDP party

I looked if I'll see you defending your tinubu on the thread about him stealing Donald Duke picture for his documentary, you and your types were no where to be found.
You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting shit.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by okorogodwin4(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
The truth is that the agbado criminal are afraid of obi and his obidient structure
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Menclothing: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bus from Lagos like 36 came to.ibadan

Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by LastProphet: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Brendaniel:
If Tinubu was half as good as this man, Buhari may not be president today and Lagos might probably be as fine or finer than Dubai

Very true
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Randy100: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
Aufbauh:

He didn't support anyone as they were apolitical as at then.
This is Afenifere endorsing Jonathan for 2011 election.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2010/08/afenifere-leader-south-west-pdp-back-jonathan/amp/
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by 5starMan: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Aufbauh:
Pa Adebanjo has a history; whoever he supports always lose the election.

2015 he supported GEJ
2019 he supported Atiku
2023 he is supporting Obi, do you need a soothsayer to tell you the outcome?

The picture edit sha....the background look like the end of the world. Very poor job.
He ends up supporting better candidates at that point in time, and you end up supporting nonsense based on sentiments that never pays.
I mean can you compare Buhari to the trio of GEJ,Atiku and Obi
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by victorsola: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Afikoo:
Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo was at the heart of the campaign As Obi-Datti Campaign trained landed in Ibadan.

Peter Obi tweeted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2m2wYWp7nQ

this man just wanted to lose is relevance just because u Dey beef person .95 years old man . No go injure yourself cus of beef for tinubu oo .
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by SugarGirl44(f): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
Naira20:
Who is talking about ibos here?
it's because of your type that Baba at 94 is out there.
He has constantly said it has nothing to do with Yoruba vs IBO.
Baba is talking about equity and justice. Above all, he and Afenifere are supporting Obi because he is competent and would implement restructuring.

@the bolded, you need to read about him from pre-independent Nigeria.
Supporting Tinubu shouldn't make you lose your brain.
Imagine insulting Pa Adebanjo because of Tinubu who may even be from Burkina faso

You guys hurl all types of insults of Yorubas despite us and our land being your saving grace.
But suddenly you’re defending a Yoruba man, when did he stop being lazy, dirty and betraying now right?

You guys are sick! And your manipulative behavior stinks. My only prayer is for you to have biafra so we can part ways for good.
There’s no point arguing with you zombidients at all, it’s draining.

Lastly don’t ever put obi and competence in one sentence again, you’re only allowed to say it in biafra cos you guys don’t know better.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by shimolv: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by ogatboy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

You mean cuming? Atiku cannot win election in Nigeria. Bookmark this statement cos you will need it for consolation
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Afamed: 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Owologbo:

I looked if I'll see you defending your tinubu on the thread about him stealing Donald Duke picture for his documentary, you and your types were no where to be found.
You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting shit.

Jokers. This one too na Donald Duke

Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Treasure17(m): 12:32am On Nov 24, 2022
LiveWithIt:
All these men decieving obi....
See all his stupid supporters decieving themselves above...
Like peter obi like his useless supporters
It's your parents that are stupid and useless. Oloriburuku Omo ale jatijati.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) / Fayose Welcomes APC's Al-Makura To Ekiti For Governorship Primaries / I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.