Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today (46787 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK / Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) / Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Trapnews: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
grin
Advising him not to labour in vain!

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by hopexter(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
Light78:
The guy with the username " Thinkam" is working really hard to be paid.

He attacks any thread that has to do with Obi.

Isn’t that what Obiediots do when they see a post of other candidates? So you can’t take what you give isn’t it?
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by addexx: 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Mumu button discovered cheesy
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by WithFact: 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
This is the only thing I love in Obi the trader.
But we can't afford to another Mama Piss again. grin
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by ufuosman(m): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Incoming presido and incoming first lady

2 Likes

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by owobokiri(m): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
HeadNigga:
Omo...obi should stop campaigning. If you like don't vote for him. Na all of us go suffer am. Nonsense
Exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Nursepepeye(f): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Our presidential candidate and his wide also loving up
you too don dey get make mistake
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Our presidential candidate and his wide also loving up
God forbid BAT thing

Guy leave all these things Asiwaju is not fit to be president
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Robinmido(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
As i look at my president e be like say he dey wear scarf for head because the cap look somehow
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Paulpak34(m): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
JoshTim:
Lol....i trust my brothers....All votes for BAT. Akun wo la ma di. All these Ibos just dey deceive themself. A typical Ibadan man, a typical Oyo man, a typical Iseyin, a typical idere, a typical eruwa, a typical oke iho, a typical igbora,a typical lanlate ati gbogbo oke mejeje ati Ibarapa Mejeje go vote BAT. Òbí just dey dey disturb himself.

The same thing applies to Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara and Ondo. Where Obi wan get yoruba vote we wan see am. That omo ale called pa Adebanjo will lick his shits.
Am from Yoruba and I will never waste my vote on tinubu at because he doesn't have good things for Nigeria. LP lo le se....

4 Likes

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Tareq1105: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
Afikoo:
This photo is making me feel jealous
No wonder Obi is glowing . His wife is taking great care of him

She looks gentle but just wait until she gets there and you will see another Mama Peace.

Pretence and deceits is the tactics.
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by olorundipe9090: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
����

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by JoshTim: 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Paulpak34:

Am from Yoruba and I will never waste my vote on tinubu at because he doesn't have good things for Nigeria. LP lo le se....

See this ibo boy dey claim yoruba. We know ourselves.We go see.
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by ipobarecriminals: 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
JoshTim:
Lol....i trust my brothers....All votes for BAT. Akun wo la ma di. All these Ibos just dey deceive themselves. A typical Ibadan man, a typical Oyo man, a typical Iseyin, a typical idere, a typical eruwa, a typical oke iho, a typical igbora,a typical lanlate ati gbogbo oke mejeje ati Ibarapa Mejeje go vote BAT. Òbí just dey dey disturb himself.

The same thing applies to Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara and Ondo. Where Obi wan get yoruba vote we wan see am. That omo ale called pa Adebanjo will lick his shits.

Na Olubadan go support obi Abi na Óyo Alaafin?....or other Yoruba kings?...i just dey laugh yeebos. If una see 5k votes make una thank God
ile yoruba oni baje oo

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by JoshTim: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
ile yoruba oni baje oo

Àṣẹ wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by ipobarecriminals: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Our presidential candidate and his wife also loving up
cool.Sure cool
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by obowunmi(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
The man is too STINGY to like any other woman.
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Hpesoj: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
festacman:
If Peter Obi wins, Aso Villa will welcome a baby nine months after inauguration. Nothing you will tell me. grin

Lol. Alabosi. Someone cannot not do PDA with his spouse in peace again cheesy
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Hpesoj: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
JoshTim:

See this ibo boy dey claim yoruba. We know ourselves.We go see.

Alawada... So you're able to determine people's tribe on a faceless forum.
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Munzy14(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
Afikoo:
This photo is making me feel jealous
No wonder Obi is glowing . His wife is taking great care of him

Lol
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
Honestly you see this life ehn, try as much as possible to avoid, a woman or a man without a vision or mission in life.

Some people can be very irresponsible about life, including that rich guy, you feel you can milk from him. If you end up being a single mother, blame yourself.
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by JoshTim: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hpesoj:

Alawada... So you're able to determine people's tribe on a faceless forum.

Lol....the fact that you have stayed in Yoruba land doesn't make you a Yoruba. Oniyeye
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Samade7: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
JoshTim:
Lol....i trust my brothers....All votes for BAT. Akun wo la ma di. All these Ibos just dey deceive themself. A typical Ibadan man, a typical Oyo man, a typical Iseyin, a typical idere, a typical eruwa, a typical oke iho, a typical igbora,a typical lanlate ati gbogbo oke mejeje ati Ibarapa Mejeje go vote BAT. Òbí just dey dey disturb himself.

Na Olubadan go support obi Abi na Óyo Alaafin?....or other Yoruba kings?...i just dey laugh yeebos. If una see 5k votes make una thank God

Don't mind the bitter Kola.....someone dat can not get 10% of the total votes. cheesy cheesy
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Image123(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Looks like consolation time already. Who else to console you in failure but your close family?
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by olawonder(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
It’s an act of respect to dress according to the culture and traditions of your host especially if you’re attending an event in Yorubaland as a presidential candidate! you don’t show up like a secretary of a cult club and then later try to safe face by borrowing a cap as if no one would notice undecided
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by ASUGARUBA(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Obi wife know what sup
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Curious345: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Anti obi - mad man
Pro tinubu -mad man

Obidients - normal person
Atikulated - normal person .

Do you want to go down to the grave as a mad man or woman ?
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Ddokie: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Light78:
The guy with the username " Thinkam" is working really hard to be paid.

He attacks any thread that has to do with Obi.

Thinkam is on total rampage. I no know who dey pursue d guy up and down the whole place.
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by bluebay(m): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
[quote author=JoshTim post=118631423]Lol....i trust my brothers....All votes for BAT. Akun wo la ma di. All these Ibos just dey deceive themself. A typical Ibadan man, a typical Oyo man, a typical Iseyin, a typical idere, a typical eruwa, a typical oke iho, a typical igbora,a typical lanlate ati gbogbo oke mejeje ati Ibarapa Mejeje go vote BAT. Òbí just dey dey disturb himself.

Na Olubadan go support obi Abi na Óyo Alaafin?....or other Yoruba kings?...i just dey laugh yeebos. If una see 5k votes make una thank God[/quote
I'm from.Osun State . We aren't being tribalistic. We had a Yorba vice and nothing was shown for it . Atiku cannot be trusted . We've see it all and weighed to option sir. It's time we give chance for an igbo man to rule . Peter obi is the better choice among them .
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by Hpesoj: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
JoshTim:

Lol....the fact that you have stayed in Yoruba land doesn't make you a Yoruba. Oniyeye

I'm from one of the notable families in one of the major towns in Oyo state. But the funny thing is that I've not stayed there up to a year (in total). Most of the times I was forced to visit my granny during yuletide.

Being born in the North, I don't think I'll take offense if you say I'm not Yoruba. Lol. You won't be the first. My relative often refer to us as "omo awusa". So, alaye, I won't mind if you say I'm not Yoruba. I actually love the life here in the North.
Re: Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today by JoshTim: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
[quote author=bluebay post=118632994][/quote]

Oga, keep deceiving yourself. A shepherd knows the sheep from sound, smell and appearance. You aren't a Yoruba abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement / Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties / President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.