Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA (46779 Views)

Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child / Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by DamnnNiggarr: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2020

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by DamnnNiggarr: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
More pictures as obtained by vanguardngr

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by DamnnNiggarr: 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sweet

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Finnese001: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
tongue

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by SpecTTraP: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by olasaad(f): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
This are the youths Buhari is concerned about the rest can continue sleeping on the streets chanting #endsars that doesn't concern him

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by RuddyFusion(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hope say e know wia e dey and wetin e dey do...
#endsars

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by ThatFairGuy1: 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
okay

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Beautiful

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
RuddyFusion:
Hope say e know wia e dey
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by limeta(f): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fake Buhari
Bring a close up picture

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by talithakum: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
President Buhari, Sars have been killing our youths!.
Do something about it, not everytime travel!.
For the first time in your life, take action, #EndSars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by BIGGESThead6: 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
I can't stop loving Buhari, the President with so much charisma, integrity and swags.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Okoroawusa: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
I Love PMB

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Miracle2020: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by DenreleDave(m): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
grin

With NDA, i can confidently say that Nigeria can take on China and North Korea at the same time and finish them to ground level..

I swear with my father estate in chevron, Lekki....

If you like bliv me, at ur risk tongue tongue tongue

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by thundafire: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wetin concern am #ENDSARS may be his downfall and the government,they are taking it for granted. I know even the Police are scared now deep inside dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by buygala(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kk smiley

Sir please reform the SARS Unit of the Police force..in fact the entire police force sef..

We can't keep on living in fear of those duty it is to protect us and who our taxes pay their salaries sad ...

But SARS MUST STAY...Anyone who thinks otherwise is free to jump in front of a truck on Lagos-Ibadan Expresswaysmiley

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Dominiqueismad: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mohammad Yusuf, not Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by EdmundChidera(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Buhari always looking dope on pictures. If you think Buhari gives a damn about any protest going on, you must be joking.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by dukeprince50: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
EndSars is going on, they are shooting in my area, I just dodge five bullets, two from Sars and three from yahoo and cultists.

later guys, another one is coming my way, lemme dodge it first, I'll give u updateee...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Dominion202: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Before I my love for NDA is unlimited (GLO)

But since the govt have make them everywhere you go (MTN) with Boko boys

Have run four 4 four (AIRTEL) my life when I see their advert.

#EndSars

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by budusky05(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
The man
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by chatinent: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
NDA na scam Las Las.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by ecolime(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Insensitive man
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by susy6999: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dear Buhari, another Nigerian youth died today

#EndSars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Generalkorex(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
No wonder
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
My own problem is that small sachet of tomato increased from #50 inJune to #100 in Octoberundecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Juanmike(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Even if police should klll the citizens protesting, e no concern am, he's watching a parade grin grin grin

A president who cannot get his priorities right, that one na president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

With NDA, i can confidently say that Nigeria can take on China and North Korea at the same time and finish them to ground level..

I swear with my father estate in chevron, Lekki....

If you like bliv me, at ur risk tongue tongue tongue
make dem first end the rag tag boko haram wey dey carry them count scores first

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) / APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade / Aisha Buhari At Oluwatosin Saraki's Wedding In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.