Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date (26921 Views)

“Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by odduduwa: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

What's exactly your main concern with Tinubu, he owes you nothing, vote for your Obeer in peace
shame

2 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by SeunNotOwner: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
datola:
All the candidates we have for this 2023 elections are not just there.

Obi, who is best among them is also not sound enough. Mr number one important that's clamoring for production based economy.

Tinubu that's sound upstairs appears sick and lacks integrity. He also went against popular religion prejudice.

Atiku is Mr zero integrity who wants to grab power by all means to continue looting and continue his Northern agenda.

Nigeria is so unlucky to have great and impeccable leaders aspiring to the country's number one position.

I think you have not met one. See him below, what you looking for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q1-sTUXnd4
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by RobbStark(m): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Crystine:
Who didn't know that he won't attend?

From the day I saw the timetable, I knew he won't show up.
Always running and hiding as long as he won't speak his language there you won't see him.

APC urchins oya come and defend this one now.
Mumu people everywhere supporting the druggie

2 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by shedy03(m): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Crystine:
Who didn't know that he won't attend?
He don dodge this one too, lol.
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by IfnobeGod20: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Devil has hardened some people minds that they can't hear the sound of the red flag beaming at the other side of the field. God has been merciful and had shown us that Tinubu is the red flag but so surprising that there are many enemies of the country than its friends.
When are we going to learn for the breakthrough of this nation. This is the route we've been taken for years and had not paid off.
Tinubu's supporters why are your hearts hardened to the truth that Tinubu is not the answer but will only compound Nigeria situations.
God save us from the enemy within.

2 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by GistFullGround: 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hmmm, did I not say he will disappear?
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by seunjungle1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
You are still adding to your family ready made curses inherited by your forefathers generation Emeka?
Now that you're adding to it(ready made curse), will your own geneationext will be able to carry all these curses Emeka.
Emeka, Emeka, Emeka? How many time did I called you?

O ye son of palm wine tapper

FalseProphet1:
Hear me O ye Nigerians if thou goeth to tinubu and sayeth thou unto him, lead thou us and our childrens children, for we trust in thee, and our lives are in thine hands, Thou shalt be cutoff from the land of the living, famine and plagues shalt be thine lot, the children of the bond woman shall slay thine sons in thy field and thine wives and daughters shall be defiled.

Thou shalt starve to death cos the land would be cursed, other nations of the world shalt avoid thee, thine sons shalt be denied visas to study abroad thereof and thine daughters shalt play the whóre to feedest thee. Thou shalt wail but the heavens shalt be shut against thine wailing thereof.

Choose this day therefore who shall lead thee O ye Nigerians! Between Peter Obi and the rest For the ball is in thine court.

This I have seen.
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Atlantis585: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
Joevics:
The All Progressives Congress has asked for the postponement of their appearance
on The Candidates to a future date.

All Progressives Congress - Wikipedia The team responsible for the Candidates is discussing the request by the APC and
has made adjustments to today’s outing to ensure the series continues to meet its
objective, which is to enable engagements that help Nigerians make informed
choices at the next election.
Tonight, a high level conversation will seek to chart a way forward for Nigeria by
looking at the issues that have come up during the town halls and ongoing
campaigns.
https://www.nta.ng/news/2022/11/23-the-candidates-tinubu-seeks-new-date-to-appear/

The only people that go to debates or press interviews are people with something meaningful in their brains to say.

You can’t give what you dont have.

The greatest thief in the history of Nigeria can’t show up only to be exposed for all his criminal acts and disgraced.

That’s it!

He will never go.
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by 77up(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
You will know that Tinubu is probably the next president with all these hate.

Buhari was once the most hated person in Nigeria, now Tinubu has taken over that award from him.
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Blaze14k: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Dest8sman:
Well, I can bet APC will not appear there.

Me too with any agbado urchin
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Curious345: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
Everyone in APC is eligible to serve life in jail

1 Like

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by emmanosyclo(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
I understand why Atiku and Tinuba ran away from the candidate town hall. Because Peter Obi has said it all.

2 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Shokoloko(f): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
I am shocked!

This man does not want to speak without a written presentation.
This is ridiculous!

2 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by akezn: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
Who was expecting him before?
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Benchilwell: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Make una leave tinubu na,una want him to speak blabu ha ha,me I don't want obi and Atiku to win,I want tinubu to win,so that he go travel go World leaders conferences to disgrace Nigeria,so that other countries will laugh at us and used us for memes,than if that one no reset Nigeria brain than I know d country is doom forever.
Biden is old, tinubu is old too,is not bad by unchin but they forget Biden never miss or hide from interview and debate to talk to his pple
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by duketerry22(m): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
No surprise there it was to be expected...
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Newton2024: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
datola:

Obi, who is best among them is also not sound enough. Mr number one important that's clamoring for production based economy.

Tinubu that's sound upstairs appears sick and lacks integrity. He also went against popular religion prejudice.

Atiku is Mr zero integrity who wants to grab power by all means to continue looting and continue his Northern agenda.

Nigeria is so unlucky to have great and impeccable leaders aspiring to the country's number one position.

You, Tinubu and for fellow urchins, Obi's presidency will heal you people of mental health challenge before 2027. It's a matter of time.
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Benchilwell: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
77up:

Buhari was once the most hated person in Nigeria, now Tinubu has taken over that award from him.
which hate pls,u are d hate here,me I want tinubu to win,so that he will disgrace your country and our country anytime he goes out to attain world conference to speak is blabu haha and shaking,so that d world will know, Nigeria is most foolish country in d world. U are now justifying buhari that have brought shame to diz country.
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Newton2024: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
77up:

Must every Tinubu's surpporter be stupid?

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by consultancy: 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
It's clear now as daylight that Tinubu has zero regards, respect and holds zero form of accountability to Nigerians. He wants to be smuggled to Aso Rock by hook and crook like a bag of rice smuggled from cotonou into Lagos. But we are watching, and I rest assure him, he will never smell that seat
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by QuikMedia: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
And some Fools Keep Supporting this Man.

May God Forever Forbid BAT Thing.

Let All Vote Wisely
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by DMerciful(m): 12:22am On Nov 24, 2022
You must be a slowpoke to say Obi is not sound!
datola:

1 Like

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by AmuRubber(m): 12:45am On Nov 24, 2022
Freethinker87:
See as dem dey hide Tinubu like contraband. cheesy grin

Vote Wisely!
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by 43Ronin: 1:43am On Nov 24, 2022
Urchins were shouting that we would see tifnubu in action when campaign starts, but baba has been carefully avoiding dialogue. Can he make it to January.
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by CaptainFM1: 1:48am On Nov 24, 2022
How we manage to water down important stuff as Electoral Debate and turn it into a Town Hall discussion shows our level of unseriousness in this country.

We need all the candidates to debate themselves so we can make informed decisions.
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by CaptainFM1: 1:49am On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=AmuRubber post=118636809][/quote]

They don't want him to invent another vocabulary!
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Ikpaitid: 2:12am On Nov 24, 2022
Na by force?
Go and vote Peter Obi and split PDP votes,stop posting nonsense on Nairaland. You have never and will never vote for APC,Tinubu does not need IPOB votes to win the election.
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by JAGS001(m): 3:02am On Nov 24, 2022
Alaigbo people plenty for this nairaland they always believe other candidates will be available like their master who has no any important engagement than going after interviews, if you know how many years Buhari have been going from one station to another one crying you will think he's the best, now we see for ourselves it's not by interviews use your head to think though I'm not in anyway supporting any candidate missing interviews but if they have engagements that will win election for them I think it's their best chance since the interview is also arrange for voters to think of whom to vote for and when you look well, majority of voters don't watch TV news or do social medias most especially in the north some don't even bother listening to radio stations they care about their business activities.
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:47am On Nov 24, 2022
Ikpaitid:
Na by force?
Go and vote Peter Obi abd split PDP votes,stop posting nonsense on Nairaland. You have never and will never vote for APC,Tinubu does not need IPOB votes to win the election.
Yoruba Muslim votes won't take him anywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Donates 16 Hilux Vans To Army (Photos) / Xenophobia: ‘Act Now Or Have Yourself To Blame', Minister Tells S’African Govt / Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.