Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Knowing Your Suitor Before Saying I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Knowing Your Suitor Before Saying I Do (201 Views)

To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama / Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowing Your Suitor Before Saying I Do by abiolablessing(f): 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
You would agree with me that there are lots of broken homes this days which is not rampact as early 80's and 90's..
It's now time for our singles to brace up for the task ahead called Marriage so as not to be thrown out of the house in less than 5years. Many brokens homes could be averted if proper steps were taking before saying I do.
Here are some of the causes of broken marriages..
*Not putting God first to choose for you-This will always pose an issue in your marriage because you are been led by the flesh and not by the Spirit.

* Allowing your boyfriend put you in a family way while still dating- This is also a major issue that should be taking with caution because your boyfriend might just want to chop and go but because you were so engrossed in loving him you forget who you are then completely clinged to him.When pregnancy comes up he has no choice than to take you in but mind you the acceptance is not straight from his heart he only did for the baby between you both.As time goes on living together he begins to show you his real self thereby getting provoked at everything you do or say just to get you out of his life.

*Moving in with man who hasnt paid your bride price- This is another catastrophe in marriage because he uses you as he likes thereby sending insulting words to your parents.Having done with you turning you to a baby factory he then threw you out of his life with kids to single handedly fend for.He categorically and enfrontically tells you nothing binds you together legally therefore ask you to stay out of his life and ways and then goes ahead and marry the woman of his dream. To avoid story that touches or had I known never you move in with him until your bride price is paid and performing the necessary rites on you.

*Not knowing your suitor's age before saying I do- This is where alot of people get it wrong....the saying age is just a number is meant for matured minds physically, materially,spiritually and intellectually.Never you allow love blindfold you to a very important issue that needs to be addressed before getting married.Try ask his age as well make your findings before saying I do because as a lady you might be older than him not knowing to you but known to him but because he wants to get that thing under the skirt he overlooks. Mind you if you eventually get married to him he will someday use it against you thereby calling you sugar mummy having bore him kids.

*Not working or having a job of your own-This will always pop up misunderstanding always asking without you supporting by bringing to the table for you both.
With my above points you would agree with me that broken marriage can be controlled if adequate measures are put in place . Therefore, single ladies and single guys should take note of the above listed vital points.Wishing each and everyone of us happy marriage life ahead

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Special People / How To Know If You Are Dating The Right Person / Couple Falls To The Ground After The Groom Dived To Kiss His Bride During Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.