Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) (21460 Views)

APC Women And Youth Presidential Campaign In PH Stadium Rivers State. Video / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by LegalWolf: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
slivertongue:

Like I said it's by PVC not by crowd. If you believe he can win Ebonyi also believe Atiku can Osun

With Adeleke's influence, I project Atiku would win Osun State. The margin may not be much but I expect it.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Image123(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Thebigheart:

So Ebonyi Governor na PDP Governor?

Reality is stepping in gradually.
This shows that David Umahi cannot this state for APC. Even when public holiday was declare.

Labour party candidate really tried something in OYO state.

Ebonyi has always been for PDP in presidential elections. As SEasterners, the people are predisposed to voting PDP and now maybe Obi their tribe person.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Image123(m): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
phorget:

Umahi,Okorocha,Kalu Uzor Orji etc are all in apc yet the easterners are still regarded as a ”dot” or 5%. Is it until all southeasterners now put their eggs in APC basket before they will be regarded?
Nigeria hatred for the igbos is very obvious even to the blind so no matter what igbos do you folks wont still bring yourselves to like them.

So 3 politicians is what is greater than 5%? Be realistic. Buhari/APC was very clear, explanatory and practical when they said their millions of votes only had about 5% from the SEast. It's simple arithmetic.
Nobody hates igbos, on the other hand, it's igbos that have shown palpable hatred for other tribes.
There's nothing like NO MATTER WHAT igbos do, igbos have consistently done just the same thing like Soludo affirmed, nzogbu nzogbu politics. If just 50% of igbos vote for APC and they are not treated better, then you can say "no matter what." You can't continue to do just one thing and be assuming no matter what.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Image123(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
gozmok1:

it is turn of South East

Always, though Peter Obi disagrees with your statement He says it's not anybody's turn.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Image123(m): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
But you want to put yours in one basket while advising your neighbour to do the opposite.

i don't even have any egg, lol. But to answer your POV, the igbos have consistently put their eggs in one basket in Nigerian politics. It's incomparable with the Northerners and Yorubas that are everywhere in Nigerian politics. They spread across the political parties unlike SEasterners who carry PDP like religion.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Image123(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:

There's only one goalpost. And that is endorsement from the cabal.
Which organization has endorsed Tinubu? Nobody.

Endorsed by the President, over 20 governors, not to mention Senators and other lawmakers. You think these are all nobodies, that's why you will feel cheated and very grieved when the results come out in February. You're unrealistic.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by ganisucks(f): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Image123:

Endorsed by the President, over 20 governors, not to mention Senators and other lawmakers. You think these are all nobodies, that's why you will feel cheated and very grieved when the results come out in February. You're unrealistic.

Next year, you'll learn why Infantino of FIFA doesn't wear the Brazilian jersey.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Image123(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:

Next year, you'll learn why Infantino of FIFA doesn't wear the Brazilian jersey.

Okay.
https://www.nairaland.com/7448986/moment-tinubu-arrived-ebonyi-presidential

Watch, meditate and receive cure.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by ShoeWorld2(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
Image123:

i don't even have any egg, lol. But to answer your POV, the igbos have consistently put their eggs in one basket in Nigerian politics. It's incomparable with the Northerners and Yorubas that are everywhere in Nigerian politics. They spread across the political parties unlike SEasterners who carry PDP like religion.
The main contenders in this election are LP PDP and APC. Just name 5 bigwigs politician from SW that supports PDP or LP or explain to me how northerners are spreading their votes since 1999 we transit to democracy.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Superwave16320: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bro whatever magnify your nightmare each night.

slivertongue:

The bolded speaks of inferiority complex
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by zelnababa(m): 7:12am On Nov 25, 2022
post=118650810:

It's scanty this is a rally Umahi declared public holiday and forced civil servants and other agencies to attend

I can assure you Tinubu will not get 7% in Ebonyi
lolz thanks for 7 per. we know you una for 5 percent
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by jamace(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2022
#ChopTheMoney-VoteWisely

SHETIMA EVIL DEEDS AGAINST CHRISTIANITY AS GOVERNOR

1. Shettima stopped the study of Christian Religious studies in Borno state schools when he was the governor of the state.

2. Shettima withdrew CofO of lands belonging to churches in Borno state.

3. Shetima limited numbers of christian students from gaining admission into universities, deny them the opportunity even when they merited it.

4. Shettima founded and funded boko haram.

5. Shetima orchestrated the kidnap of chibok girls and thereafter promoted the Principal of the school to a Commissioner in the state.

Don't think you are voting for Tinubu, Tinubu is at the cross road, holding the ticket for the terrorist Shettima.
Christians, please shine your eyes.

VOTE WISELY O

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Image123(m): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
The main contenders in this election are LP PDP and APC. Just name 5 bigwigs politician from SW that supports PDP or LP or explain to me how northerners are spreading their votes since 1999 we transit to democracy.

Don't know the definition of bigwig. PDP has former president OBJ, they have a governor and many senators and house of representatives members that won elections under PDP in the SWest. This are nearly impossible feats so far in the SEast for the APC. Those are the two major parties. LP is not a major party.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by ShoeWorld2(m): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Image123:

Don't know the definition of bigwig. PDP has former president OBJ, they have a governor and many senators and house of representatives members that won elections under PDP in the SWest. This are nearly impossible feats so far in the SEast for the APC. Those are the two major parties. LP is not a major party.
Those senators, fmr governors and house of reps members, how many of them are openly campaign for Atiku like Uzodimma, Umahi Chimaraoke and OUK are doing for Jagaban?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Image123(m): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Those senators, fmr governors and house of reps members, how many of them are openly campaign for Atiku like Uzodimma, Umahi Chimaraoke and OUK are doing for Jagaban?

Atiku is not PDP my dear. The point is clear, hundreds of thousands of people if not millions can vote for the two major parties without much stress and get elected on the two platforms. Same goes for the North. That's what is called not putting your eggs in one basket. In the SEast, it's one way traffic, everybody used to vote for PDP. It's like an unwritten crime to vote otherwise.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by ShoeWorld2(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Image123:

Atiku is not PDP my dear. The point is clear, hundreds of thousands of people if not millions can vote for the two major parties without much stress and get elected on the two platforms. Same goes for the North. That's what is called not putting your eggs in one basket. In the SEast, it's one way traffic, everybody used to vote for PDP. It's like an unwritten crime to vote otherwise.
Only SW and MD always have divided votes, other regions always give block vote so don't try and make it a SE thing alone.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Image123(m): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Only SW and MD always have divided votes, other regions always give block vote so don't try and make it a SE thing alone.

Okay. At least, we're on the same page about the SWest.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by ShoeWorld2(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Image123:

Okay. At least, we're on the same page about the SWest.
Only two zone out of 4 zone but you guys always single out the East like they're always the culprit. This time SW is about to put their eggs in one basket while the East will likely do the opposite and I hope you can come up with good explanation for that.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Image123(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Only two zone out of 4 zone but you guys always single out the East like they're always the culprit. This time SW is about to put their eggs in one basket while the East will likely do the opposite and I hope you can come up with good explanation for that.

Who are the you guys? You're acting so defensive having been faced with a simple truth. The SEast has been doing the same thing for years and expecting a different result, this is an open fact. i am talking of the past, i don't know the future. Hopefully, the SEast will be wiser this time in the political game. It's high time.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by ShoeWorld2(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Image123:

Who are the you guys? You're acting so defensive having been faced with a simple truth. The SEast has been doing the same thing for years and expecting a different result, this is an open fact. i am talking of the past, i don't know the future. Hopefully, the SEast will be wiser this time in the political game. It's high time.
Stop saying South East only because their votes always tally with the SS. The NW NE also does the same.
I can't act defensive but I take exception to selective judgement or criticism.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Image123(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Stop saying South East only because their votes always tally with the SS. The NW NE also does the same.
I can't act defensive but I take exception to selective judgement or criticism.

No one would be criticizing you if you were not consistent in asking for it. When the SEast complains everytime of not winning National elections, we remind the SEast why.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by ShoeWorld2(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Image123:

No one would be criticizing you if you were not consistent in asking for it. When the SEast complains everytime of not winning National elections, we remind the SEast why.
Asking for what exactly? Our topic is about you accusing SE about what others have been doing consistently.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Image123(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Asking for what exactly? Our topic is about you accusing SE about what others have been doing consistently.

So your problem is not that the SEast does it consistently, but that the SEast are not the only one doing it?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by ShoeWorld2(m): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
Image123:

So your problem is not that the SEast does it consistently, but that the SEast are not the only one doing it?
Yes exactly.... Don't be selective in judgement.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Image123(m): 6:05am On Nov 26, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Yes exactly.... Don't be selective in judgement.

i'm not a judge. Good we're both agreed on the fact that the SEast is consistently putting its eggs in one basket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others / Jang Is Old Enough To Be Amaechi's Father / Ambode Donates 120 5KVA Generating Sets To Power Police Formations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.