Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

"Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. (7191 Views)

"High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa / “A Roasted Corn For That Electricity” Tinubu / Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Supremos: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egkN3p4w8I8

Why this man too like corn ?

Does it mean this uncle cannot do without corn?

"They could not make a down payment on the roasted corn of the electricity".
grin grin grin

You can skip to 11th minute and hear it yourself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Racoon(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
Guess it is the opposition that put this shit in Tinubu's mouth or babbling all these senseless and incongruent rubbish for him? This is the man idiots like Festus Keyamo and miscreants on this forum will be insulting our sensibility with.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by immortalcrown(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
When attention was being drawn to BAT's serious health complications, his misguided supporters claimed he is not sick.

When his physical-health weakness manifested beyond all doubts, they resorted to saying he doesn't need physical strength to be a president. They said all he needs is his mental health. They asserted he is still mentally sound.

Now that he has proven to have dementia, I wonder what they will say again.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by ceragon123: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
Food is ready! grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Acidosis(m): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
The video is too long. What time did he say this exactly? Can't waste 30 minutes of my life listening to him.

*Update*

Baba ti drop latest gig and lamba grin grin

"They could not make a down payment on the roasted corn of electricity."
Ah Umahi sef frooze for a second grin grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Racoon(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
When attention was being drawn to BAT's serious health complications, his misguided supporters claimed he is not sick.....Now that he has proven to have dementia, I wonder what they will say again.

3 Likes

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by PrinceOfLagos: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Acidosis:
The video is too long. What time did he say this exactly? Can't waste 30 minutes of my life listening to him.
Me too

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by crestedaguiyi: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Heheheheh.

Chief agbadorian

8 Likes

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Ttalk: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Me too

Listen to it all. It is a piercing words that humbles a hateful heart

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by kokoA(m): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
And he was never in ANPP, how come he likes corn like this? Anyways na wetin persin like dey always come him mouth, if na me na so so pounded yam una go dey hear.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by gozmok1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
someone is running from interview.

Someone suffers from Parkinson disease.

Someone is so old that he doesn't articulate well.

Someone told us".... If u dislike borrowing by fg stop buying Benz...". Economists are still trying to understand and find the synthesis of his reasoning ���

Someone wears diaper and wants to sit in aso rock.

Someone is a first class accountant in the university of the almighty � and runs away from accountant's conferences

��
I didn't call name ooo
Just someone ����

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Moh247: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
cool

3 people are masters in getting free publicity and making haters keep them trending

Davido

Portable

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by aceman88(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
W
Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Tochi3(m): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
grin

Stupid Advocate of Narcotics come break it down... what the thief in Thief'nubu just dropped ..while doing that also don't forget to name those behind the roasted electricity grin

18 Likes

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Supremos: 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
Acidosis:
Watch from 11th minute

2 Likes

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Supremos: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Me too
Watch from 11th minute

1 Like

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by habibaabdullah: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFO0mV2v3l0

The Nigeria Governors’ Forum has rejected the sale of 10 power plants and headed to court to stop the move of privatisation of the plants by the Federal Government.
Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by ObongBassey: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tochi3:
grin

Stupid Advocate of Narcotics come break it down... what the thief in Thief'nubu just dropped ..while doing that also don't forget to name those behind the roasted electricity grin
Lol
Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
grin
Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Seefinish: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
Roasted corn for that electricity.

This is the type of a man urchins wants us to vote as president. God forbid BAThing

10 Likes

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Acidosis(m): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
Supremos:
Watch from 11th minute

LMAO the people around him froze for a second grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by gulfer: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
Video filled with bangas, here's one grin grin

8 Likes

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Radiant01(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

3 people are masters in getting free publicity and making haters keep them trending

Davido

Portable

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Exactly...infact tinubu haters are making him more popular than is supporters publicize him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by SenatePresdo(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
This man Is still blaming PDP, despite APC spending 8 years in Govt.

Blame game no dey tire Tinubu?

16 Likes

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by NaijaMutant(f): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
The drugs are beginning to take a toll on him.

You can imagine the quantity he had to sniff before coming on stage.

He's gradually loosing grasp with reality.

What a shame.

Nigeria deserves better.

Peter Obi is better

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by copyrites: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
Those of you pushing this obsessive power-hungry clown will not know peace.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by copyrites: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
Where are the mods? Nigerians deserve to know the truth. The truth is that the APC's presidential candidate has lost his mind and cognitive ability.

Nlfpmod
Seun

8 Likes

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Supremos: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Acidosis:

LMAO the people around him frooze for a second grin grin
Buhahaha everybody got shocked

2 Likes

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Supremos: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
copyrites:
Where are the mods? Nigerians deserve to know the truth. The truth is that the APC's presidential candidate is not in the right frame of mind.

Nlfpmod
Seun
I think he uses hard drugs
Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by traihit: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
I don't understand this grandpa

Apart from roasted corn for generated electricity Abi what's he saying sef?

Are we to wait till APC equalizes PDP in 16 years failure before we give them red card?

Electricity supply wasn't good in PDP era but it's worse now. If PDP scored 5, APC scores 1. Or does Tinubu think PDP is still the party in power? Why does he sound like he's in the opposition party?

6 Likes

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Ofunaofu: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Davido

Portable

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Supremos: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
Radiant01:

Exactly...infact tinubu haters are making him more popular than is supporters publicize him
Nobody is making him any popular, the drug lord is always on hard drugs

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence / Apprentice Gone Rogue: Why Atiku Shunned, Humiliated Obi At Bayelsa Airport / The First Female President In Nigeria. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.