Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,987 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi (529 Views)

Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi / Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt / Charly Boy Denies Collecting Money From Festus Keyamo, Breaks Down In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
The governor of Anambra State, Prof. Charles Soludo, has dismissed the allegation claiming that he collected $28 million to blackmail the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

Soludo made this dismissal while speaking with newsmen in Awka after the Thanksgiving mass for Most Rev. Paulinus C. Ezeokafor in celebration of his 70th birthday at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church.

He, “If I had truly received $28 million to blackmail my brother, Peter Obi, I should be extremely wealthy as of today.

“For those forging blackmail and all that, including the one they said I collected bribe to say what I said, I asked them to bring it so I will use it to construct roads for Anambra people. If Soludo is into bribery, I would have been a multi-trillionaire now.

“Today is very special. When we came into the service, it was the first time, Obi and I are meeting at a public event and in a Catholic Church which the two of us belong to. I think it was divine.

“When I came in, I quickly went to where he sat and hugged him, people watched with bewilderment as if it was a drama, asking if it was not the same people quarrelling,” he added.

Speaking about his tirade on Obi, Soludo simply said it is political, adding that he spoke with Obi about two times just last night.

The Anambra governor said politics has not crept into their relationship as brothers.

He said, “There is no rift between Obi and me at a personal level. Nobody snatched each other’s wife. What appears to be the rift between us is fundamental political differences. Nothing else.

“On the fundamental differences we have, we are going to meet in the next few weeks. We’ve agreed to discuss and iron out our differences,” he added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/soludo-denies-collecting-28m-to-blackmail-peter-obi/
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Allison012: 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
$28M? who will pay such an amount of money for only blackmail.?
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by youngbabaj(m): 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
Obituaries at it again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by dominic17: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
It's political and you want to tarnish your brother reputation in the name politics to appear to outsiders that you are politically correct. Sorry you are not fit to lead Anambra State just complete one tenure and leave

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
dominic17:
It's political and you want to tarnish your brother reputation in the name politics to appear to outsiders that you are politically correct. Sorry you are not fit to lead Anambra State just complete one tenure and leave
What is there to tarnish about the Judas, The Apga & pdp betrayer?

The Big Hypocrite Himself? only the obvious oblivious minds are still in denial.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by chatinent: 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
If my kind were all Nigerians there is, Dubai would only dream to become Nigeria.

You see these fights for politicians? IT CAN NEVER BE ME. You can't pay me for campaign; you can't incite tribal hatred; you can't use the divide-conquer archaic trash; you can't win if you can't worth it.

However, that's not reality now. You see these people you think are suffering and want a change? It's all a mirage. They are only agitating until the Piper comes, pays, and calls the tunes. Others will prefer poison inasmuch as it is from their tribe. It's not like they will benefit anything.

You'll think the majority who came out for the EndSars stuff really wanted a change. Smiles. Wait for it until when small urgent Naira notes enter their hands from political lobbyists, that's when you'll know that they can kill you for anything!

It's just sheer stupidity to die over "na my brother, na my brother." And y'all forget all politicians are the same...they all see the electorates as pawns.

The joke of the century is y'all assuming any of the top aspirants can make Nigeria better.

Blacks are robots to head blacks.

Back from the days of African China, Eldris,and Fela should tell you no bi today the country enter into the wickedest of hands. In Tuface's voice: "dem wan come tell us another story.."

Smiles.
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by festacman(m): 12:04am On Nov 25, 2022
My Governor dey gidigba! cool

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by doggedfighter(f): 12:07am On Nov 25, 2022
On the fundamental differences we have, we are going to meet in the next few weeks. We’ve agreed to discuss and iron out our differences,” he added.

You meet after after the tirade and then iron things out. Why not meet before ?

Was it so difficult to meet with Obi ? Or you want to impress some people?

After the meeting will you take those things you said back ?

He who killed his brother will never be hailed as ' dike '. Never !

You will always be viewed with suspicion amongst friends and strangers .

1 Like

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Ojiofor: 12:18am On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:

The Big Hypocrite Himself? only the obvious oblivious minds are still in denial.

Soludo himself was in PDP and have to decamp to APGA to achieve his dreams of becoming the governor of Anambra state that is exactly what Obi did by joining PDP and later Labour party to achieve his ambition it is not a crime.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by PointZerom: 12:22am On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:

What's different between Obi and Thifnubu that gave Osibanjo his right because of Muslim Muslim ticket and later embrace Muslim Muslim ticket?

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by kk2027: 4:48am On Nov 25, 2022
sad
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Nayturalistic: 5:54am On Nov 25, 2022
dominic17:

StFU you dirty Igbos.. always thinking you’re the smartest in the room when you have always been quite the opposite. Why Yorubas no go strangle Pa Adebanjo for endorsing una Yeye candidate? Makonde is there in Oyo, flexing and fully against Tinubu, yet you see anyone say or do anything to him?.. We don talk ham before already, na una Biafra una go collect last last make una for go de one side.. you folks don’t have what it takes to truly thrive in Nigerian Politics..

Always hatred hatred and insults from them, just Becos them no de support their Yeye messiah.. same messiah whey no fit save the state he governed. See Ehn, na Ogun go kill whoever de curse other people Becos dem no gree to vote their wishy washy candidate.. Ogun go use una blood take chop yam ni. Bloody hateful set of people.
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Penguin2: 6:04am On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu BATstards who were already wagging their tails that Soludo will work against Obi in Anambra, how far?

I’m sure you fools are disappointed.

And you idiots were probably waiting for Part 2 of Soludo’s foolishness abi?

Well, Soludo knows the damage he has done to his political career if he remains adamant in his vituperations against Obi and he knows that he needs to retrace his steps before it’s too late.

When we were telling you bastards how things work down East, you were arguing with us, thinking we tolerate any bullshit from any idiot no matter how highly placed like you fools do in place.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Nayturalistic: 6:11am On Nov 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu BATstards who were already wagging their tails that Soludo will work against Obi in Anambra, how far?

I’m sure you fools are disappointed.

And you idiots were probably waiting for Part 2 of Soludo’s foolishness abi?

Well, Soludo knows the damage he has done to his political career if he remains adamant in his vituperations against Obi and he knows that he needs to retrace his steps before it’s too late.

When we were telling you bastards how things work down East, you were arguing with us, thinking we tolerate any bullshit from any idiot no matter how highly placed like you fools do in place.

Listen Chinedu, I have always noticed ur comments on here and I see you’re even worse than some of the Igbos whey de comment for NL. You never for once say anything sensible, na to de drive zigzag you sabi.

FYI, you Igbos are the true bastards here and the reason and truth to that is very obvious. Last last, you dumbfucks will kill Soludo or make life unbearable for him abi? All Becos he expressed his views politically. Very disgraceful set of people LMAO.

Infact make Soludo work for PO, it still won’t guarantee his victory. Yeye people. Dem wan take curses, fights, insults, and abuses take win Presidency, for naija whey all of us de craze.. mtchewww una mind go soon de.
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Mynd44: 6:43am On Nov 25, 2022

(1)

Peter Obi Sudden Appearance @ Night Of Glory, Dominion City Lagos / Thousands Of Pdp,lp Members In Nasarawa Defect To Apc / Transcribe Of Peter Obi’s NTA Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.