Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz (59187 Views)

David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For / 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by stasius: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2022
Newton2024:
Not only you sister. He who is not scared of Shetima is dead. May affliction worse than Buhari and APC never rise again in Nigeria.

Amen

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by dyera(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Ofcoarse she is talking about Incoming Vice President Shetima

Shetima is a Kanuri man that doesn't take nonsense, even Fulanis fear Kanuris

Last Kanuri to occupy Aso Rock was General Sani Abacha

So if you know you are an enemy of Nigeria, write your will before 2023 and give it to your lawyers and next of kin

Because Shetima na gbas gbos guy

1. Same way he dealt with Boko Haram when he was governor of Borno state and chibok girls were kidnapped under his watch.

2. Majority of Boko Haram members are kunuri

3. If you say it is a good thing that Shettima will be like Abacha, it must be because you were not yet born when Abacha was the head of state.

2 Likes

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Guyman01: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:

And i dont recall me mentioning names in my comment too.

Shalom sir.

You referred to the OP as 'Olosho' for having an opinion, put your wife in her shoes because she is somebody else's wife too and a mother
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Henadih(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2022
He is Datti-Baba Ahmed. If you think not just wait. Shettima is nothing and will not smell that position.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by ArcChu: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2022
Here is him

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by foolbuster: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

She's an olosho to you, because she aired an opinion contrary to yours.

Don't mind that senseless agbado urchin.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by nedekid: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:
Olosho now don get opinion. Waow.

Ask her to recite state and capital now. She would lost her voice. Dumb head.

They have finally turned this election to cruise. Where every tom, olosho and nu!sance now want to chase clout.

You call someone's wife an olosho? It show your pedigree.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by wingmanIII: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:
Olosho now don get opinion. Waow.

Ask her to recite state and capital now. She would lost her voice. Dumb head.

They have finally turned this election to cruise. Where every tom, olosho and nu!sance now want to chase clout.

Can you stand in her presence? Talkless calling her olosho. Bloody inferior being. Degenerate animal
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by lhordspy: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2022
Guyman01:

You referred to the OP as 'Olosho' for having an opinion, put your wife in her shoes because she is somebody else's wife too

That was a counter-opinion by me to her.

Since she is also bold enough to try to subtlety refer to my political interest as 'Harmful' .

It is called tit for tat, my friend.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by lhordspy: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2022
Guyman01:

You referred to the OP as 'Olosho' for having an opinion, put your wife in her shoes because she is somebody else's wife too

Since she is also bold enough to try to subtlety refer to my political interest as a potential 'Harmful' person.

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by nedekid: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2022
Guyman01:

You referred to the OP as 'Olosho' for having an opinion, put your wife in her shoes because she is somebody else's wife too and a mother
Shows he is from the gutters, no home training. Possibly from a broken disfunctionional home. A street kid or almajeri that learnt how to write.

2 Likes

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by lhordspy: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2022
wingmanIII:

Can you stand in her presence? Talkless calling her olosho. Bloody inferior being. Degenerate animal

Is she alien or god?

You are the one struggling with inferiority complex. Stop seeing celebreties as gods.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by qtx(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Ofcoarse she is talking about Incoming Vice President Shetima

Shetima is a Kanuri man that doesn't take nonsense, even Fulanis fear Kanuris

Last Kanuri to occupy Aso Rock was General Sani Abacha

So if you know you are an enemy of Nigeria, write your will before 2023 and give it to your lawyers and next of kin

Because Shetima na gbas gbos guy
The BAT supporters should feel very bad that people are talking about fearing vice president who ordinarily should not be in charge of anything except the president assigns him any duty.

They are promoting Shetiam over the president himself to be.

No body talks about Tinubu in that light. Rather when they want to talk about him its yabing.

BAT's supporter should be worried.

Or dont you think so?
It's obvious there is a problem already.

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by 2016v2017: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2022
Newton2024:
Not only you sister. He who is not scared of Shetima is dead. May affliction worse than Buhari and APC never rise again in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by JOemmy(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Russians are stoic people who don't laugh anyhow, as they think only clowns do... This doesn't make Russians evil

Americans smile all the time yet they have nuked a country, turn Sodom and Gomorrah and also invaded more countries in the world

It's not by smiling

Ur reasons are just not enough to make him always look that mean as someone who is looking for the votes of people who are not from his own ethnic group and from people who are more enlightened and who see life from a totally different point of view he ought to have since changed his approach and mean looks if he really wants them to take him serious.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Amaggedon: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Yep, Shetima would deal ruthlessly with all enemies of Nigeria

He is not Osinbajo that keeps shut while his people get disrespeted like an ice cream seller

Shetima would never turn to an Houseboy or mere commissioner because of some yeye Cabal,

*Shetima, got Bsc in Agric Econs UniMad
*Masters in University of Ibadan
*Has 1 wife and 3 children who are all educated
*Retired as a Banking Director in ZenithBank
*8years Governor, appointing Ibos and christian in his cabinet, building and rehabilitating schools even when Boko Haram where disturbing

in the mind if Southern Bigots, all Muslims are terrorist, all Northerners are Almajiri and uneducated, everyone should laugh at you like an idiot

Which kind guilty conscience be this one na? So even your conscience is telling you that Shettima is a bigot and terrorist but you keep supporting him? Are you not a terrorist yourself?
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by 2016v2017: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2022
floret23:
Shetima (Satan's in-law) has never denied being a Terrorist. He is very proud to be one. Every sane Nigerian is afraid of him.

He looks like a bloodsucking demon. No joy on his face cry
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Moh247: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2022
Amaggedon:
Which kind guilty conscience be this one na? So even your conscience is telling you that Shettima is a bigot and terrorist but you keep supporting him? Are you not a terrorist yourself?

I am responsible for my comment, not what your misguided twisted mind made you misunderstand
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Guyman01: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Since she is also bold enough to try to subtlety refer to my political interest as a potential 'Harmful' person.

Very good, looking forward to you addressing your wife as Olosho and send her away if she decides to vote for Kola Abiola of PRP against your political interest.
You are playing politics with bitterness and bile by going against ethics, I hope you will use this kind of language in front of your kids if you are proud of how you denigrated that woman, something that your preferred candidate Tinubu won't do despite all the insults that some Nigerians have thrown at him over the years and this aspect of showing respect has endeared him to Nigerians including those in opposition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader / EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos / Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.