Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,352 members, 7,843,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz (59224 Views)

David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For / 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by TenQ: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Yep, Shetima would deal ruthlessly with all enemies of Nigeria

He is not Osinbajo that keeps shut while his people get disrespeted like an ice cream seller

Shetima would never turn to an Houseboy or mere commissioner because of some yeye Cabal,

*Shetima, got Bsc in Agric Econs UniMad
*Masters in University of Ibadan
*Has 1 wife and 3 children who are all educated
*Retired as a Banking Director in ZenithBank
*8years Governor, appointing Ibos and christian in his cabinet, building and rehabilitating schools even when Boko Haram where disturbing

in the mind if Southern Bigots, all Muslims are terrorist, all Northerners are Almajiri and uneducated, everyone should laugh at you like an idiot

The fear is that the president seemed to programmed to die soon after by age or illness related factors
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Treasure17(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Really? But we dont know her here in the North? I am only opportuned to realise how useless she and her opinion is.

In the north? No wonder your takes and choice of words here. Badly behaved kid grin Your unnecessary rants takes nothing from her. Calm down and stop been worked up because of Tinubu.

Have marked your moniker for a reason. Can't wait till laugh at you when they declare Peter Obi as the president.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by kernniejay(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

*8years Governor, appointing Ibos and christian in his cabinet, building and rehabilitating schools even when Boko Haram where disturbing

in the mind if Southern Bigots, all Muslims are terrorist, all Northerners are Almajiri and uneducated, everyone should laugh at you like an idiot

I am surprised Shettima ever worked in a bank, why then did he dress so awkward, wearing suit and sneakers at the MBA conference like a barbarian from a remote jungle?
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Moh247: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
kernniejay:

I am surprised Shettima ever worked in a bank, why then did he dress so awkward, wearing suit and sneakers at the MBA conference like a barbarian from a remote jungle?

He said it was intentional to get people talking

He responded to that already, besides he likes sneakers alot

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Newton2024: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Peter Obi tuary is the true leader of the IPOB terrorist ZOmbidient monkeys.
The IPOB project is DOA.
ATLIEN2027:

Dumbo brainwashed Christian religious fanatical IPOB terrorist monkey masquerading as a Zombidient dimwit.
No to worry once your failed IPOB terrorist project lead by Peter Obi tuary is finally buried next year, you will either go back to your IPOB terrorist camp and start calling Nigeria zoo again (The Nigerian Army will hunt you down like a wild Dog) or jump inside the Lagos lagoon. The choice is yours, we don't really give a flying fvck.
You can also relocate to Congo, Ghana or Togo, we no care.

Ori re o fa'po. Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata too mo grin

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Lazenby007(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

He is not Osinbajo that keeps shut while his people get disrespeted like an ice cream seller

Shetima would never turn to an Houseboy or mere commissioner because of some yeye Cabal,

pray for yourself and your family if they win.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
We all know is shettima. No longer a secrete ahbeg!!
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by kernniejay(m): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

He said it was intentional to get people talking

He responded to that already, besides he likes sneakers alot
You also believe that rubbish excuse he put up just to save his face?
He went to do comedy in the gathering of SANs and Scholars where serious business were being discussed??
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Moh247: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
kernniejay:

You also believe that rubbish excuse he put up just to save his face?
He went to do comedy in the gathering of SANs and Scholars where serious business were being discussed??

Are you insinuating Shetima can't afford a shoe or a suite

A serving senator with dressing allowance running into millions?!

He was only catching cruise
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by kernniejay(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Are you insinuating Shetima can't afford a shoe or a suite

A serving senator with dressing allowance running into millions?!

He was only catching cruise
He can afford a whole Boutique of designer suits and shoes but that doesn't mean he understands dressing.
It is one thing to have money, it is an entirely different thing to have dress sense.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Otobong3374(m): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Timmi:

On the contrary, those are the Christians that have sense and wants the will of God to be done than the zombie Christians that want to be joined in fighting the battle of an ingrate.
But I Pondered Where These So Call Christians That Will Vote For Muslim-Muslim Ticket Got Their Sense From.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Mrmb: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
floret23:
Shetima (Satan's in-law) has never denied being a Terrorist. He is very proud to be one. Every sane Nigerian is afraid of him.

He looks like a bloodsucking demon. No joy on his face cry

Recently the ESN killing people who are designated terrorist, obi say he no fit blame them because he is a founding member... It's not hidden that obi is an ipob dog
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Picardor2: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

just shut up
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Irupetepete: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

[b][/b]only you just dey foam for mouth like idiot...
No one mentioned shettima but even you already know it was him. God punish all of una

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts / Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.