Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,228 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning (857 Views)

Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances / 2023: Why Is Tinubu's Presidential Popularity Waning Down? / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by Workch: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2022
It’s seem to me that he’s chances are waning by the day.
What do you think?
Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by babyfaceafrica: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2022
Lmao, wait till February

3 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2022
Dude is the next President.

The reality is bold and glaring!

3 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by Workch: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Lmao, wait till February
Why do you think he will win?

He doesn’t seem to me like he will win

1 Like

Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by smokinloud(m): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2022
To think Obi can would garner half of the votes Tinubu would have is like thinking That African country will win Qatar 2022

2 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by OfficialAPCNig: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2022
He has never been in the race. It's only yoruba moslems that don't travel believe APC will win at the centre in the NW.

Now, imagine having Tinubu on an already rejected ticket.

Double Jeopardy.

That Tinubu will not win is no longer a question, because I am deeply rooted in the NW and understand their politics, 4but how many votes can he take away from Atiku to brighten PO chances.

Believe it or not, most of the people supporting Tinubu in the NW are for percuniary gains.

There are only few geniune Tinubu supporters in the North

FACT4

4 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by Workch: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2022
smokinloud:

To think Obi can would garner half of the votes Tinubu would have is like thinking That African country will win Qatar 2022
Its okay to make any claim, whether or not it confirms reality. It’s why we are in democracy, so you are free

2 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by DSC7: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2022
From the beginning he never had any chance...

Remember he said 90% internet users insults and curse him daily to an extent he nearly had HBP.....

That's a reflection that most Nigerians are against his DOA Life long Presidential ambition..

4 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by ganisucks(f): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2022
Workch:
What do you think?

Tinubu never stood a chance. It was all Lagos Ibadan expressway media hype, and the vibrations of his online supporters who are deluded with the Idea that Tinubu is the master rigger.

2 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by Superwave16320: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu is already president living rent free in you Igbotic medulla all day everyday.

Workch:
What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by ganisucks(f): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2022
smokinloud:

To think a South western moslem can outstage a Fulani moslem in the north is like saying Nigeria will invade and occupy the US.

2 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by ganisucks(f): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2022
Superwave16320:
Tinubu is already president living rent free in you Igbotic medulla all day everyday.

Don't worry. Everyone will forget Tinubu when he's retired next year to live out his days in his island of delusion like Napoleon in Elba.

1 Like

Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by Workch: 11:09am On Nov 25, 2022
Superwave16320:

Dude, please don’t profile me tribally. Be civil and discuss like you are not an animal

Did I call any tribe in my OP? why are acting like an untamed animal?

4 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by babyfaceafrica: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2022
Workch:
Why do you think he will win?

He doesn’t seem to me like he will win

Based on
Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by ajekpaks(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2022
you may
Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by Superwave16320: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2022
Sebi u be Hausa now. You de mad.

Workch:
Dude, please don’t profile me tribally. Be civil and discuss like you are not an animal

Did I call any tribe in my OP? why are acting like an untamed animal?

1 Like

Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by slivertongue: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2022
APC rally is simply to decieve NIGERIANS and to share money.
Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by Okoroawusa: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2022
February is not far again

9 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by agadez007(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
If the drug baron manage to win four states,he should go and do (what’s the Muslim equivalent of thanksgiving),I have forgotten the name
But the drug baron is going nowhere except to his grave

1 Like

Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by duality(m): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
There's no bases of BAT winning the election.

His supporters are banking on election rigging.
Re: Are Tinubu’s Chances Of Winning This Election Waning by techWriter1: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
February is not far again

(1) (Reply)

A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide / Is These True For Col. Muhammar Gaddafi Of Libya? / "I Don't Believe In One Nigeria" Says Tinubu (throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.