Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances (13365 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Racoon(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Before:
No matter how you want to see it, this CBN Naira Redesign introduced within election period is a plot to stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu from becoming the President of Nigeria. How else can you explain this provocative action within this period? How? By Allah, this plot too shall fail!

This election is going in favor of Tinubu no matter the plots, the attacks and the games. It is his time. Insha Allah, insha Allah, as Allah grant’s authority to who so ever He wishes, this time around, the light of Grace to lead this country shines on Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

It is very important that Nigerians see this policy as targeted at their freedoms and their markets, not just to a very successful politician like Bola Tinubu. And Nigerian should use this as the main reason why they should vote for Tinubu as a mark of rejection of imposition.
https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1625751267459883008?t=QeawrSC45yfTDhfR3yecVQ&s=08

Now:
President Muhammadu Buhari will make a national broadcast address later at 7am. A decision point is here. Tune in.

The President graciously extended the old 200 naira notes as legal tender to continue to circulate with the new note for the next 60 days. It is now time to accept the reality, follow and obey the law, respect the verdict of the President and carry on with our economic activities

There’s absolutely no need whatsoever to confront this naira policy again. The 200 naira note extension is within the reach of a common man’s denomination & that’s enough. When you listened to the President’s pain points, any reasonable Nigerian should automatically support him.

@jessetheoracle_ Doesn’t it affect Tinubu’s chances of winning the polls anymore? Silly!

Nothing ever affected Tinubu’s chances of becoming the next President of Nigeria, by God’s Grace.Why APC complained about the policy, initially was because of the plight of the ordinary people. APC cares for the common man. Now that there’s ease. We all rejoice in victory.
https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1626111872456966145?t=dMpIKJVbI4Muku9dyt1ekA&s=08 Mynd44 nlfpmod

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by SmartPolician: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
I thought this dude had an app built to give Twitter a run for its money. How come he's more interested in politics than promoting and developing that app? undecided

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Racoon(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
The President graciously extended the old 200 naira notes as legal tender to continue to circulate with the new note for the next 60 days. 

It is now time to accept the reality, follow and obey the law, respect the verdict of the President and carry on with our economic activities
See the were hypocrite dey glorify his mumuism? After Buhari put a final nail on their coffin, they are now talking in calmer tone as their jankara supreme court judgement order have been relegated into the dustbin of history.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Racoon(m): 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
SmartPolician:
I thought this dude had an app built to give Twitter a run for its money. How come he's more interested in politics than promoting and developing that app? undecided
After the disastrous outing of his crowne app on goggle store, the adamu enter full time politics.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Racoon(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
It is very important that Nigerians see this policy as targeted at their freedoms and their markets, not just to a very successful politician like Bola Tinubu. And Nigerian should use this as the main reason why they should vote for Tinubu as a mark of rejection of imposition.

Nothing ever affected Tinubu’s chances of becoming the next President of Nigeria, by God’s Grace.Why APC complained about the policy,initially was because of the plight of the ordinary people. APC cares for the common man
Yeah! Successful heroine-drug baron and bullion vans criminal like Tinubu who stupendously acquired Lagos property to himself?

"APC cared for the common man."? With all the unimaginable hardship and oppression the have inflicted upon the common man in Nigeria in the past 8 years? These idiots are very cruel, evil and wicked.

Obaofaba:
You are really shameless....This election season really exposed your hypocrisy.I'm sure if Tinubu had not criticized the new naira policy, you will have been speaking trash against him.Bloody copy and paste wannabe.
I campaigned and fought for the realisation of MKO Abiola mandate during the June 12 1993-1994 era. Where were you then? Would you have voted if Tinubu were an Igbo man?

Buhari imposed RUGA, ASUU strike, go oversea for healthcare, soldiers massacre @ Lekki, border blockade with much economic loss, chronic debt borrowing, allowed fulanis/Bandits/BH to fester uncontrollably. None of this idiots said Nadal.

So it is simply a case of their humongous money cash stashed outside the banks that these idiots are loosing that is driving them nuts against Buhari.

Besides, I sincerely pray Buhari will tightened the noose on these wicked governors, elites and politicians who consciously helped him to afflict, suppress, oppressive the downtrodden masses since the inception of his disastrous regime.

When we called out Buhari’s bigotry, impunity, nepotism, executive rascality and lawlessness, they, their urchins, miscreants and mummified zombies called us wailers. Now who is wailing and lamenting? Senseless urchins and miscreants blinded by myopic worldview of life.

24 Likes

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
APC CARES FOR THE MASSES

Thunder fire your maama

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Ireportlive: 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
cool

Buhari and Tinubu

Master strategist and World class Coupist

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by SmartPolician: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Racoon:
After the disastrous outing of his crowne app on goggle store, the adamu enter full time politics.
It's quite unfortunate. Nigeria needs a robust fintech (like a neobank) to cash in on this Naira scarcity issue. Build an app that runs on people's smartphones and can work with non-smartphones using USSD.

With just a swipe, people can make payments and the receiver is credited in a split second. I believe someone is already working on this because this country has the most financed Fintechs on this continent. In fact, this cashless policy is perfect for Fintechs to thrive.

Keke riders, market women, bus drivers, etc. can use the app to make and receive payments in real time. That's what M-Pesa is doing in Kenya. Other countries are making progress in fintech, and we are still obsessed with carrying cash about.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by touchalex25: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Our politicians don’t have common sense
Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by psucc(m): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
I don't just have any comment to make on this. APC is a goner.

2 Likes

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Jflex07(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Fuel scarcity ,ASUU strike and all the terrible APC policies did not affect the common man.. This Adamu terrorist is useless.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by iwaeda: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2023

15 Likes

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Obaofaba: 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

End of discussion!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Obaofaba: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
He maintained a stance, which is, nothing can stop Asiwaju from becoming the president.

Maybe you lack comprehension.
Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by wegevv: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Obaofaba: 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Racoon:

See the were hypocrite dey glorify his mumuism? After Buhari put a final nail on their coffin, they are now talking in calmer tone as their jankara supreme court judgement order have been relegated into the dustbin of history.

So you too agreed the naira redesign is a vindictive project?

We are not against it, Asiwaju and well-meaning Nigerians are only faulting the implementation.

If Asiwaju can be bold enough to openly criticized the government's policy at this time, then he knows what happening around him contrary to what you want us to believe against him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Obaofaba: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
iwaeda:

Adamu is mentally unstable like most APC urchins. Drifted by waves of circumstances. grin grin grin grin

Can you elaborate please?
Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Obaofaba: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Racoon:

You are really shameless......

This election season really exposed your hypocrisy.

I'm sure if Tinubu had not criticized the new naira policy, you will have been speaking trash against him.

Bloody copy and paste wannabe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by iwaeda: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
Obaofaba:

Can you elaborate please?
You can read sir. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Obaofaba: 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Racoon:
Yeah! Successful heroine-drug baron and bullion vans criminal like Tinubu who stupendously acquired Lagos property to himself?

"APC cared for the common man."? With all the unimaginable hardship and oppression the have inflicted upon the common man in Nigeria in the past 8 years? These idiots are very cruel, evil and wicked.
It's only an irredeemable fool that swallow hook, line and sinker.

Being a member of a political party in government doesn't take your personal view away.

Asiwaju has just redefined politicking in positive way and posterity will judge him.

People are suffering for crying out loud and because you think your pay master stand a chance to gain from it, you want the suffering to continue?

The last time I called you out, you were asking me whether I know who you are.

Now I ask again, who the bloody hell are you?

3 Likes

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by 2elliot: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Obaofaba:

So you too agreed the naira redesign is a vindictive project?

We are not against it, Asiwaju and well-meaning Nigerians are only faulting the implementation.

If Asiwaju can be bold enough to openly criticized the government's policy at this time, then he knows what happening around him contrary to what you want us to believe against him.
" Go and die", in Osho baba voice. Tinubu did not complain when people were being killed all over the country; he did not complain when borders were closed and it caused untold hardship. He did not see any reasons to complain in over seven years. Na naira redesign fit bring am out from his hiding.

11 Likes

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by 2elliot: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
Obaofaba:
It's only an irredeemable fool that swallow hook, line and sinker.

Being a member of a political party in government doesn't take your personal view away.

Asiwaju has just redefined politicking in positive way and posterity will judge him.

People are suffering for crying out loud and because you think your pay master stand a chance to gain from it, you want the suffering to continue?

The last time I called you out, you were asking me whether I know who you are.

Now I ask again, who the bloody hell are you?
Shut up! Has there been a time when Nigerians were enjoying in this bubu economy? Na now you find your voice, ba? You be mumu man.

7 Likes

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Racoon(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
iwaeda:
Adamu is mentally unstable like most APC urchins. Drifted by waves of circumstances.
Senseless urchins and miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Racoon(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
2elliot:
" Go and die", in Osho baba voice. Tinubu did not complain when people were being killed all over the country; he did not complain when borders were closed and it caused untold hardship. He did not see any reasons to complain in over seven years. Na naira redesign fit bring am out from his hiding.
You dey mind the chronic irredeemable zombie. That is why I didn't bother wasting my time to educate the senseless urchin and miscreant.

4 Likes

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Racoon(m): 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
SmartPolician:

It's quite unfortunate. Nigeria needs a robust fintech (like a neobank) to cash in on this Naira scarcity issue. Build an app that runs on people's smartphones and can work with non-smartphones using USSD.

With just a swipe, people can make payments and the receiver is credited in a split second. I believe someone is already working on this because this country has the most financed Fintechs on this continent. In fact, this cashless policy is perfect for Fintechs to thrive.

Keke riders, market women, bus drivers, etc. can use the app to make and receive payments in real time. That's what M-Pesa is doing in Kenya. Other countries are making progress in fintech, and we are still obsessed with carrying cash about.
Well said sir.
Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Racoon(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
2elliot:
You dey mind the bloody shameless and nauseating hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by CalabarPikin: 5:44am On Feb 18, 2023
This guy

Baba is simply working for his money....he'll vote PO on the elections day. I was initially thinking Aboki has dignity, but this guy just clear my doubts....such a shame.

Someone said 10 beautiful girls is safer with him than a dirty guy ....he's always cought under.. grin grin
If don't gerit... grin

1 Like

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Dihi: 5:46am On Feb 18, 2023
undecided
Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by gaby(m): 5:48am On Feb 18, 2023
Allah's spokesman has spoken...
Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Bupotura: 5:53am On Feb 18, 2023
All BRT money goes to Tinubu's nephew.
All market levies go to Tinubu's daughter
All billboard levies go to Tinubu's son
All taxes and tolls levies go to Tinubu

When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex-governor and I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I must confess I am very tempted to vote Obi.

But then I started salivating at the possibility of

1. President Bola Tinubu in charge of the Treasury & NDLEA (to check heroin trafficking)
2. Vice President Shettima in charge of Security and Counter Terrorism (like he promised)
3. Senior Advocate Festus Keyamo as Attorney General
4. Nasir El-rufai as Minister of Defense
5. Ganduje as Minister of Finance
6. MC Oluomo as Minister for Transport
7. Adamu Garba as Minister of information

Realizing that these individuals will be part of the cabinet of a new government that will try to rescue us from 8 years of hardship imposed by APC

I hereby declare that as a professional tribal bigot and naturally wicked, utterly hopeless and irredeemable Urchin, I will vote BAT

2 Likes

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by Tadaj: 5:58am On Feb 18, 2023
Please kindly help to acknowledge and report to nearest police station if found. Thanks.

Re: Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances by BluntCrazeMan: 6:04am On Feb 18, 2023
This particular Adamu sef..
He has nothing good inside his head.

The Internet never forgets.
His hypocrisy and MuMuism would be exposed very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! / Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) / Sokoto Deputy Governor, Shagari Loses PDP Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.