Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends (1281 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by Datameek: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2022
Good morning everyone.

This is a long story but I will be brief.

I once dated this girl for a year and a half. She was my first love and we were very fond of each other.

But somehow, she got married. She has kids now sef.

So, I blocked her on all my socials and even warned her not to call me again.
But she is persistent and kept on disturbing me that she wants us to be close.

The major issue for me now is, I'm damaged as a result of the heartbreak. I find it difficult to be in a relationship with any lady. I get into a relationship today and walk out tomorrow.

Please what should I do?
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by segodruvnxix: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by tayo60(f): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2022
Bury all d memories of her and start afresh.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by Lungdick: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2022
Don't tell me you've not learnt from ronaldo's ordeal angry ....ronaldo went back to his ex and what later happened

9 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by CaptMarvel(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Datameek:
Good morning everyone.

I once dated this girl for a year and a half. She was my first love and we were very fond of each other.

The major issue for me now is, I'm damaged as a result of the heartbreak. I find it difficult to be in a relationship with any lady. I get into a relationship today and walk out tomorrow.

Please what should I do?
you don't have to be damaged. Just make sure you know what you want before going into your next relationship. Women are interested in ready made guys so they can marry quickly, probably you ain't ready for that nor find the woman that's ready to go the miles with you. As for your ex, just keep her in her place, maybe just a regular friend and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by Socratiz: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
You may need to go for therapy to disinfect your kind and break the soul tie you already developed during the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Datameek:
Good morning everyone.

Please what should I do?
Use her to correct the damages. I didn't asked you to lie her low ooo. Nairalanders, you are all my witness oo
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by SPAMBOX7: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
warned her not to call me again.

So you couldn't block her from calling you too? Cool smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by Chris2863(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
warned her not to call me again.

So you couldn't block her from calling you too? Cool smiley
don’t mind the op
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by Chris2863(m): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Forward her husband’s number, I want to tell him something
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
U better stay away before she does the final damage. She's married with kids u don't need to be close to her anymore. Use ur head
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Christmas is near grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by marlow1962(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Be lyk na ur married ex wn damage u kpatakpata

(1) (Reply)

Got Addicted To Betting And Lost ₦2.5 Million / Why You Shouldn't Go Back To A Guy You Once Rejected (Pictures) / Is My Friend Justified For Saying This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.