Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (29947 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by TMSMedia: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Dolapo Osinbajo, wife of Nigerian Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo has taken to her Instagram handle to celebrate 33rd wedding anniversary with her husband on Friday, IGBERETV reports.

Mrs Osinbajo shared a photo from their wedding day with the caption;

“You said, "Walk with me."
I said, "I will."
33 years ago.

All glory to God!
#JoyOnly"

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClYKvbKOhpK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Happy Wedding Anniversary Star Boy.

Yorubas left a refined man like Osibanjo for a thieving drug baron Thiefnu.bu... this is beyond human comprehension.

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
More zombies celebrating non-achievement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Congratulations the Osinbanjos!

Only original man of God in politics

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
I prefer him to the dying old man Apc presented us with. grin grin grin grin I just hate that old sick man grin grin grin grin grin grin

If peter OBI is not winning, then atiku, Kwankisa or Sowore should grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Racoon(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Happy married life sir.More fruitful years to come in Jesus name.I am just three years into my own journey in this institution. God help all marries couple trusting Him for grace to institute a godly heritage in their marriage.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ecolime(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Yorubas left a refined man like Osibanjo for a thieving drug baron Thiefnu.bu... this is beyond human comprehension.
Yorubas were not the only delegates at APC primaries.

True Yorubas voted Osinbajo at the primaries and most of the delegates that voted Tinubu were from other parts of the country.

There should be a legislation to compel parties to publish non-personal details of all party delegates. We need to critically analyse such information and know where our problems are coming from straight from the primary level.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Happy birthday to the fine woman that married an ugly dude like me grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Interesting...

Cholls:
My brother wow 33 years of sex

That's what came to your own head abi?

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Cholls(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
My brother wow 33 years of sex
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by timiade446(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
Congratulations cool
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by VictorIfe(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
congrats sir and ma
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Chijeep(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Osinbajo the Ronaldo of Peter Obi's Messi...
The Maradona of OBI's Pele...
The Davido of OBI's Whizkid...
The Hazard of OBI's Neymar...
The Mirinda of OBI's Fanta...
THE ONLY RIVAL OF PETER OBI
He would've been the best option in place of Obi but Tinubu's selfishness spoilt everything.

ANYWAY HAPPY MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY

9 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by PureMe01: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Osibanjo,the low-key OBIdient cool

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by OLOKOESHIN: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Odale and his people

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by RestructureNig2: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
The man Afonjas dump for Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ClearFlair: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Some fools chose Tinubu over this man cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Well, I don't care. We will vote APC out in 2023 anyway

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by awosejo1955: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
paromiracle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMm-aYVeREI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxqbKf_kSjY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaZ4mnImAh0

Continue deceiving your self,why can't you do that when you are the VP of Nigeria,mr man please and please forget about Nigeria president, we need the man who knows road which is Asiwaju tinubu,

No amount of political promises you will promise d youths or Nigerian that will make them vote you as president in 2023
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Cholls(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Interesting...

That's what came to your own head abi?
my brother yes
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by funsho75(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
H
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Mindlog: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Congratulations to them.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by funsho75(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Get the best obidatti support app, this app gives you updates, notifications and you can create your own obident DP for your social pages

Download now https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lessonng.obidatticampaignsupport

#nigerian #nigeria #lagos #naija #africa #abuja #lagosnigeria #nigerianwedding #ja #african #hustlers
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Congratulations to The Only Discipline And Responsible Man in APC ( Prof Yemi Osibanjo)

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
This man should leave APC that tag will stain him...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Since you are talented in choosing the best leaders, why do you have Ikpeazu using kerosene to collect re-election in your place?

160 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by TheRareGem1(f): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Happy anniversary
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Elemosho478: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Osinbajo is too gentle for Nigeria type of Politics, Osinbajo would be another Goodluck Jonathan if he become Nigeria President.

People like Osibanjo are only good to lead in a saner clime. Nigeria is not a sane clime

We need a rugged man that know all the game to sanitize the system, Tinubu is a rugged man that know the game. He did it in Lagos and Sanitized the system now Lagos is arguably the best government in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
I prefer him to the dying old man Apc presented us with. grin grin grin grin I just hate that old sick man grin grin grin grin grin grin

If peter OBI is not winning, then atiku, Kwankisa or Sowore should grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This one say na Kwankisa
Repentant Kanu Ipob, them no finish your training.

158 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters / Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.