Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,040 members, 7,845,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (29957 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Happy Wedding Anniversary Star Boy.

Yorubas left a refined man like Osibanjo for a thieving drug baron Thiefnu.bu... this is beyond human comprehension.

Shut up and leave Yoruba out of your stinking gutter mouth for once in your miserable life!!!

Without us y’all just can’t breath, same way you can’t make it without stepping foot on Yoruba soil.
Wọn ṣepe funyin ni?

Your problem is that you want someone you can easily defeat in the person of osinbajo, but unfortunately for your life, the person you hate the most is gonna be your next president, what will you now do with your life now??

Anyways I know where they sell sniper in wholesale, so you can share among all your fellow zombidients, the ones in Lagos can use 3rd MB while the leftovers would be bundled back to your cave with lawma truck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Shooyie: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2022
Happy Anniversary. May the good Lord bless your home.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2022
Congratulations osibanjo clan.. time to prepare for d next phase off ya life
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Ikpaitid: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2022
Judas
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by zitel28: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2022
congratulations
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by fredoooooo: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Happy Wedding Anniversary Star Boy.

Yorubas left a refined man like Osibanjo for a thieving drug baron Thiefnu.bu... this is beyond human comprehension.
If not God and Tinubu, will you even know Osinbajo?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
Munzy14:

If Buhari mean well for Nigeria, He could have easily picked him to succeed him regardless of whatever the old man claiming his turn will say.
I mean pick him and give him a strong presidential backup to win.

One problem; Osibanjo wasn't Abba Kyari.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
mariahAngel:

One problem; Osibanjo wasn't Abba Kyari.
Truth

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by saintelbs: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
femora007:
The next Nigeria president after Peter Obi

Bro I couldn't tag you in that fx thread cuz I am not allowed

I want you to explain to me that

Average 0.00 lots per day
And
Average 1.00 per trade means in that trading challenge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP / Tinubu In Europe Resting, Meeting Heads Of Govts — APC / FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.