Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,570 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Omo-agege Will Be The Governor Of Niger Delta State - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo-agege Will Be The Governor Of Niger Delta State - Tinubu (764 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second / Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) / Omo-agege Will Be Allowed To Resume – Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo-agege Will Be The Governor Of Niger Delta State - Tinubu by copyrites: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Baba is currently dropping new album in Delta state. wink wink

I will upload more tracks here

2 Likes

Re: Omo-agege Will Be The Governor Of Niger Delta State - Tinubu by Kingstel(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
Comedy of the century. grin

1 Like

Re: Omo-agege Will Be The Governor Of Niger Delta State - Tinubu by copyrites: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
This senseless man just attacked Obi sha cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omo-agege Will Be The Governor Of Niger Delta State - Tinubu by esnbrutality: 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
I am laughing ..even with my guyz here in Texas...

Even people from Haiti, said that they cant vote a thiefnubuu...

But the same bastardds that called Jonatrhan Daftt, what people to support a senile and useless man??

bULEBLABU..BULAHAR..BALABLUE....
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Omo-agege Will Be The Governor Of Niger Delta State - Tinubu by gozmok1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
I remember vividly when I told you that aggrieved northern Christians are supporting Obi and G5 group you called me baby politician it's now obvious don't worry more are coming grin

Many factors working against Tinubu
*APC mismanagement of nation economy and high insecurity across the country, people can't travel by roads, or rail, cost of air transport is on highest price since the creation of this country travelling by air in 2015 from East to Lagos that was around 18k is now 90k, East to Abuja is now 70k, Land transport very expensive, every commodities increased to 300%, people are suffering, I doubt if you are in this country, Nigerians will aggressively vote out APC

* Muslim-Muslim ticket will affect his chances in Southwest, South-East, Middle Belt and Christians in far north who are going through a lot with insecurity
*Old age and fragile health will work against him

* Oluwale falsification of his identity and drug cases

Many bad factors working against him

Those around him are just milking him

Third position await Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Omo-agege Will Be The Governor Of Niger Delta State - Tinubu by Mrkindness: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu should just step down for His Excellency Peter Obi.

(1) (Reply)

The God Of The Igbos Is Alive / Power Must Be Grabbed, Snatched At All Cost: Tinubu / If Politics Were To Be Football? ( Starting XI Of PDP,APC And LP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.