Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development (761 Views)

United Nations Children Fund Commend Ogun State's Efforts Towards Child Survival / Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) / 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by grassrootsig: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah appreciates Sen. Uche Ekwunife for her efforts towards Youth Development, reiterates commitment towards promotion of young talents as National Innovation Workshop kicks off in Awka

The Senator representing Anambra South and Candidate of the Young Progressives Party (YPP) for the 2023 Anambra South Senatorial Election Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah on Friday, reassured his constituents especially the youths that his office will not relent in attracting government polices that will better their lives and promote their talents. Senator Ubah made the remarks at National Innovation Workshop which kicked off at International Convention Center Awka. According to him, human capital building has always being his priority even before he joined politics and his office will leave no stone unturned to support young talents and better the lives of the people.

The Anambra South YPP Candidate also appreciated the Senator representing Anambra Central and Chairman of the Senate Committee on Science and Technology, Iyom Uche Ekwunife for facilitating the programme and reassured ndị Anambra South that his legislative office will continue to attract such programme in their constituency. Senator Ubah who has facilitated similar programme in parts of his Senatorial District also appreciated the State Governor Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo for collaborating with all arms of government both at state and federal level to promote young talents in the state and reassured the government that his legislative office will always work closely with the state for betterment of people’s wellbeing.

Addressing newsmen at the event, Anambra State Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo appreciated Senator Ekwunife for facilitating the programme. Prof Soludo also appreciated Anambra Senators for always working towards betterment of lives of ndị Anambra and reassured them that his government will continue to provide them with every needed support.

Responding, Senator Ekwunife said that the two-day programme which kicked off with the Theme “Promotion of Local Inventors of Science, Technology and Innovation” is part of her constituency initiatives to better the lives of young people and promote their talents. She also appreciated the State Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo and Senator Ubah for attending the event and reassured the people of Anambra Central that her office will continue to put in measures that will promote human capital.

Other highlights of the event which was also attended by representatives of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology, Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment, traditional rulers and scholars include inspection of various innovations in agriculture, technology, textile e.t.c. displayed by the Anambra Young Talents by Governor Soludo, the facilitator Senator Ekwunife and Anambra South Senator Ifeanyi Ubah.

© grassrootsig

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Applause
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by grassrootsig: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ifeanyi Ubah appreciates Uche Ekwunife for her efforts towards Youth Development,

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by JASONjnr(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
After the picture snapping and the ceremony...They will return home and ask their PAs not to pick their calls anymore..,and those hopefully will have their dreams shattered....

The useless politicians will rather sponsor their brain-dead kids to go study outside Nigeria....than to fix it to benefit all..

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by 22o62021: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
So ifeanyi Uba fc just dies like that
Same with ABubakar bukola saraki

We need them back in NPFL
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by grassrootsig: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:
After the picture snapping and the ceremony...They will return home and ask their PAs not to pick their calls anymore..,and those hopefully will have their dreams shattered....

The useless politicians will rather sponsor their brain-dead kids to go study outside Nigeria....than to fix it to benefit all..

If this is what you think, you are wrong on this one please.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by JASONjnr(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
grassrootsig:

If this is what you think, you are wrong on this one please.

We've had many of this people within the country but today, they're still in the streets struggling...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by grassrootsig: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
22o62021:
So ifeanyi Uba fc just dies like that
Same with ABubakar bukola saraki

We need them back in NPFL

Watch out for a stronger and better FC Ifeanyiubah, come 2023/2024 npfl football season.
The only reason why FC Ifeanyiubah won't be playing in 2022/2023 npfl football season, have been sorted out.
So 2023/2024 is a sure banker.
(Anambra Warriors, Anyi Bu Ndi Mmeri)
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by 9jahotblog: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nice projects from Senator Uche Ekwunife.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by 22o62021: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
grassrootsig:

Watch out for a stronger and better FC Ifeanyiubah, come 2023/2024 npfl football season.
The only reason why FC Ifeanyiubah won't be playing in 2022/2023 npfl football season, have been sorted out.
So 2023/2024 is a sure banker.
(Anambra Warriors, Anyi Bu Ndi Mmeri)

Odi ok

Rangers international all the way

Enugu is in the hands of God
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by grassrootsig: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

We've had many of this people within the country but today, they're still in the streets struggling...

We must stop generalizing issues. That some others ones failed doesn't mean that this very one will fail too, "NO."
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by grassrootsig: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
22o62021:

Odi ok

Rangers international all the way

Enugu is in the hands of God

Rangers FC is a State Government owned team, you can't compare them with the one owned by an individual.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by 22o62021: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
grassrootsig:

Rangers FC is a State Government owned team, you can't compare them with the one owned by an individual.

Ok i hear
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by buckeyemedia: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

Nothing was given free to those so called politicians, they worked for everything they have.

Your father is probably richer than Ifeanyi Ubah’s Father, but he worked hard & was lucky to be a billionaire in Naira today.

Nothing in life is given.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by BossGerald: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lol, once in a 4yrs bala bulu grin

She's better than oduah though, but some else has to taste that national cake.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by JASONjnr(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Nothing was given free to those so called politicians, they worked for everything they have.

Your father is probably richer than Ifeanyi Ubah’s Father, but he worked hard & was lucky to be a billionaire in Naira today.

Nothing was given free to the politicians?

Votes were given to them for free....They were given responsibilities to lead because they decided to come forth as asked to be given the mandate to make changes to a deteriorating system.

They need to work for it...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by grassrootsig: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Please we should be civil with our choice of words. Thanks.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by grassrootsig: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
22o62021:

Ok i hear

God bless you my dear, and please remember to keep staying safe.

FC Ifeanyiubah will bounce back come 2023/2024 npfl football season. You can take it to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by grassrootsig: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

Votes were given to them for free....They were given responsibilities to lead because they decided to come forth as asked to be given the mandate to make changes to a deteriorating system.

I'm sure that both Sen. Ubah and Sen. Ekwunife are on Facebook and other social media handles where you can easily get information about their activities in their respective Senatorial District.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by JASONjnr(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
grassrootsig:

I'm sure that both Sen. Ubah and Sen. Ekwunife are on Facebook and other social media handles where you can easily get information about their activities in their respective Senatorial District.

You're telling me about politics that Nigerians play by taking pictures and posting on social media?

Especially when they go out to eat corn and fry akara during elections like this.....

We've gone beyond getting brainwashed....

You can believe in these politicians....Feel free.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by buckeyemedia: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

Please Jasonjnr I don’t interact with clueless people.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by buckeyemedia: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

You're telling me about politics that Nigerians play by taking pictures and posting on social media?

Especially when they go out to eat corn and fry akara during elections like this.....

Hypocrisy @ work, but you believe in Pandora Pete’s illusion?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by JASONjnr(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:

You're the one who's clueless and stupid....

You must be so stupid to think that becoming a politician was absolutely free and from a platter.....

You no get sense...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by grassrootsig: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

Don't generalize it please. That some politicians are fond of remembering the masses during the Elections period, doesn't mean that we don't have the good ones who are promise keepers.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by grassrootsig: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:

My dear, Insulting others is never a way of correcting them, instead it causes more damage and proves that we need help ourselves.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by grassrootsig: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

You're the one who's clueless and stupid....

You must be so stupid to think that becoming a politician was absolutely free and from a platter.....

You no get sense...

My dear, Insulting others is never a way of correcting them, instead it causes more damage and proves that we need help ourselves.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by JASONjnr(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Hypocrisy @ work, but you believe in Pandora Pete’s illusion?

Voting Obi because he's the best amongst all candidates...... And I don't believe in politicians not even Obi....

I can only vote him because he's the finest and somehow happens to give reasonable answers to problems.....

I will believe in him when he delivers on his promises...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by JASONjnr(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
grassrootsig:

Did you tell this to him when he said I was clueless?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by grassrootsig: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

Did you tell this to him when he said I was clueless?
Yes I did, check again. Besides, two wrongs don't and won't make a right please.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by grassrootsig: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

Voting Obi because he's the best amongst all candidates...... And I don't believe in politicians not even Obi....

I can only vote him because he's the finest and somehow happens to give reasonable answers to problems.....

I will believe in him when he delivers on his promises...

Please make sure you vote o, apart from being your Civic responsibility, your vote is very important too, because it's likely going to make the difference.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Appreciates Uche Ekwunife For Her Efforts Towards Youth Development by JASONjnr(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
grassrootsig:

Yes I did, check again. Besides, two wrongs don't and won't make a right please.

Talk to the kid...He started with the fowl words.....

That's how urchins behave....They throw insults when they've nothing upstairs to vomit...Just as Tinubu ended up with BA LA BLU track record.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra To Supply Free Oil To ''West Africa, and Africa At Large'' — Nnamdi Kanu / Enugu Obidients Release Unity List To Accommodate PDP, APGA And APC / 2023: Mention Three Regions Your Candidate Is Capable Of Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.