Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ (50721 Views)

APC Slams Wike Over Tinubu’s Visit To Rivers / You Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ - Ned Nwoko Slams Gov Wike / Every ethnic group has right to Rivers governorship – Amaechi slams wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Ekeneegwu(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
bizzibodi:

Let me educate you there are several forms of allocation to states:
1.Federal allocation to states.
2.ecological funds
3.13% derivation to oil producing states.
4.IGR
5.World bank assisted grants
6.Excess crude allocation.
7.Soverign wealth fund
8.Paris debt refund
9.Funds from other donor agency.
All nigeria governors are sitting on a mountain of money but no ideas.
Pensioners happy?only you have 24 hrs light, electricity is the preview of federal government,you mean judges are happy...look bridges can only take you from pointA to point B...he didn't invest in youths education which can take rivers to the future, no youth empowerment,rural development, agriculture
Rivers people are among d poorest in the country.

MUMU have you finished educating yourself ..
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by bizzibodi(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ekeneegwu:

MUMU have you finished educating yourself ..
Oh i realised am speaking to a fooool!what a waste of my time & intellect on a fooool!!
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Ekeneegwu(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
bizzibodi:

Oh i realised am speaking to a fooool!what a waste of my time & intellect on a fooool!!

You can take that home to your parents cos they should have used condoms to prevent this abomination.. you .. yes you TABOO
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by NessFortunate: 12:05am On Dec 01, 2022
tonididdy:

Bcoz atiku is a serial looser.

serial looser indeed he will surely loose most of the problems if elected president. Mind it's better to be a serial loser than a serial traitor which Peter Obi.
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by tonididdy(m): 12:16am On Dec 01, 2022
NessFortunate:

serial looser indeed he will surely loose most of the problems if elected president. Mind it's better to be a serial loser than a serial traitor which Peter Obi.

... Whatever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo / Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.