Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi (50581 Views)

Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra / Corp Member Vs Hon. Member's Achievement / NYSC Corp Member Vs Nigeria Police Who Will Win If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by CilicMarin: 8:08am On Apr 10
Do whatever you wish with these two pictures.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by AdeniyiA(m): 8:11am On Apr 10
There's nothing to do with the pictures. Are you by any chance talking aesthetics?

170 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Tjra: 8:15am On Apr 10
Na this shitty tank Gbajue wan take get votes for Zaria?

The werey even put EXCELLENCY for the inscription.

You can't shame the shameless 😂

140 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by tefishy(m): 8:15am On Apr 10
cheesy
Is there pumping machine = yes
Is there a reservoir/tank = yes
Does it supply water = yes
Are people happy grin = yes

Conclusion:
They both serve the same purpose. No argument here.

609 Likes 65 Shares

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by salbis(m): 8:15am On Apr 10
Anybody that is not happy with what HE Peter Obi did can go ahead and do what will make him/her happy.

Some people wey never give a bag of sachet water to anyone are here talking thrash.

If una no d*e of hunger, las las na bp go k*ll una!

225 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Blitzerz: 8:16am On Apr 10
The water inside is whats important

175 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by uniquetechng: 8:16am On Apr 10
The quality of a borehole has nothing to do with the beauty of the structure but the depth of the borehole itself which determine the quality of water available to the community. It's baffling that many Nigerians ( including the so called educated ones) are too dumb to know this, you can contract a group of local borehole dredger to dig a borehole for you at the rate of 450k with beautiful structures while another person will contract a proper dredging company to do the same job at the rate of 4m without a beautiful structures.
The results will always be different that's why you see people complain of the water in their homes not been suitable for cooking while another compound in the same street drinks the water from their borehole.

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by bimzy83: 8:16am On Apr 10
Morale of the picture?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Towncrier007(m): 8:16am On Apr 10
I be pity Obi supporter oh but Obi no try for this one,what kind of shrine did he set up there

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Magnumproperty: 8:16am On Apr 10
Not much difference except for the painting. Obi's water tank is sitting on a concrete platform while that of the corper is on wooden platform. Sooner or later the plank might get weak and tank will fall yakata grin

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by YeyeGbami: 8:16am On Apr 10
Gbogbo eleyi ko necessary now.

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by abibun: 8:16am On Apr 10
What is the end product of both and what if the first serves more
CilicMarin:

5 Likes

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Lemos14: 8:16am On Apr 10
APC foot soldiers have not stopped convulsing since. Eyah.

I really dont know the essence of a moderator pushing this to front page

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Chikel20000(m): 8:17am On Apr 10
Somto and Obi....same people d north don't like according to Ronu miscreants....so y r u guys bothered

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:17am On Apr 10
Setup
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by GOFRONT(m): 8:17am On Apr 10
A Gp tank ontop of a wooden platform

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by sylve11: 8:17am On Apr 10
No much difference except tank one is sitting on a concrete while tank two is sitting on a plank. cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Adamux: 8:17am On Apr 10
Chikel20000:
Somto and Obi....same people d north don't like according to Ronu miscreants....so y r u guys bothered

Well, we Northerners do not take him serious.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by akinmusi(m): 8:17am On Apr 10
Nibo la tun jasi oo
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Realist777: 8:17am On Apr 10
CilicMarin:
Oga OP, let us see your own

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by harsysky(m): 8:17am On Apr 10

This borehole has really shown how foolish some Nigerians are. Some Nigerians do not even know the work of their local Government chairman, councilor etc.; If you stayed in areas where the road is so bad, you will always pray for anyone who comes along to just pour sand on that road to make it better. Let's be truthful to ourselves, if you were in Obi's shoes, would you prioritize building expensive projects over something you know they needed sooner than later?

What is wrong with this project, or we want a very beautiful project where they would be needing generator and fuel to pump everytime? He must have liaised with people there who would have told him the best option to go for.

I may not trust any politician in Nigeria, but I will always pick Obi ahead of Tinubu and would pick Osibanjo ahead of Obi any day, any time.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by blamingthedevil: 8:17am On Apr 10
Obi tank is behind toilet ....no borehole, just tank filled with water. The guy is a disgrace.

Anybody that vote this useless man called Peter Obi needs his brain checked

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Rebuke: 8:17am On Apr 10
Ok, Seen. Let's now see the pictures of the one donated by yhur father or any member of yhur family since the existence of yhur entire generation.

Challenge me to show mine too, I will be glad to respond.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by obinna58(m): 8:17am On Apr 10
So what’s the difference
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by MrSundry: 8:18am On Apr 10
Hypocrisy of some nigerians is at another level.

Watch how those that insulted Desmond Elliot will come and claim that aesthetics doesn't matter now.

Let's learn to say the truth irrespective of our affiliations.

Obi tried alot, spending his personal money to bring succor to the people but the project manager should at least pay attention into the design of the projects.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 8:18am On Apr 10
Lol. Critics are at it again. If I were asked to choose a good one, I'd go for that of Perer Obi of course and the reason is simple. The corper tried but I foresee danger ahead as a result of the positioning of the tank.

Peter Obi's tank was placed on a solid foundation, a cemented stand while the corps member's tank is on a wooden planks which can collapse once the wooden planks become weak. It could cause bodily injuries to innocent children who may lean in the tank while fetching water .

The tank could also fall on people around and kill them. The tank could burst due to the possible impact when it hits the ground and the community will be without water again.

I love PO's strategy which suggests to me he's following elrufai's instructions. Elrufai once said, if you want to be lagos governor, begin grassroots campaigns as soon as election is won, do that for 4 years and you'd unseat the godfather ( Tinubu) in Lagos.

From day one, I didn't join others to attack Elrufai given his great strides in Kaduna and as FCT minister in those days. Anyone who has visited the state will know. My problem with him is his stubbornness and unguarded utterances. They said he's the sponsor of bandits in KD and now that he's no more in power, they're reinforcing.. if he can run woth PO, Nigeria will be better for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by agulion: 8:18am On Apr 10
All this mod that approve all this trash local Yoruba Muslims are written against Peter Obi should have a rethink, otherwise !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Scarcity234: 8:18am On Apr 10
Ok. Compare it with these and more...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:18am On Apr 10
The corps member is light years ahead of Obingo grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: "Fulani Assassins Loitering In My House In A White Toyota Hilux" / Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State / President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.